by Cheyenne
10/11/21 06:41 AM
Is this BDSM or Abuse?
by ryancbtbb
10/09/21 07:35 PM
Where are we now?
by Mistress Ayn
10/08/21 08:53 PM
Is the vaxx requirement on the honor system?
by langerr
10/05/21 12:55 PM
bdsm creativity & other effects
by ztrade
10/04/21 11:24 PM
Random Punishments
by furfan
10/01/21 05:52 AM
New Reviews
Goddess Rainey-Charlotte, NC
by slaveboy97
10/11/21 07:10 PM
Mistress Ayn of Atlanta
by Mistress Ayn
10/08/21 08:22 PM
Mistress Jenna Jones
by Cheyenne
10/08/21 03:08 AM
Mistress Blaze
by subrobert
09/30/21 11:57 AM
Mistress Tissa Philadelphia Authentic and Engrossing Experience
by Mistress Tissa
09/27/21 08:03 PM
Mistress Elena De Luca - 12 hrs until bliss
by Bladezeus
09/26/21 07:05 AM
Topic Options
#15836 - 09/10/21 04:04 AM Session Requirement that could end my BDSM addiction
Nomasks Online   content
Artisan

I have added up the amount I've spent on sessions over the year and then looked at what would have happened if I invested every $250 to $600 a session in something like crypto or stocks. I'd be financially better off, obviously. But I couldn't stop sessioning. It's hard to put away the excitement that comes from seeing a new domme for the first time, hearing the clicking of heels as the domme you scheduled with comes out at a house dungeon, other sounds you may hear at that house dungeon, the strapons, etc.

But the new vaccine requirements many dommes have may help end my addiction. If I can't session, then maybe it's not for me. I can produce a negative COVID-19 test, but not a legitimate vaccination status. But some dommes are okay with a vaccine card and don't require negative test results.

Me personally, someone who is symptom free is okay to session with. But if I had to choose between a vaccine card or a negative test result, I'd prefer sessioning with someone with a recent negative result. But common sense seems lacking these days.

#15837 - 09/10/21 05:05 AM Re: Session Requirement that could end my BDSM addiction [Re: Nomasks]
Nomasks Online   content
Artisan

On a similar note, not to out anyone, as I realize some people may not want to session with a domme based on her stance, but does anyone know a domme in the NYC, LA, or bay area who does not ask for proof of vaccination? I can show recent negative test with my last name blacked out and same as on my id. I want to do a session in the next 10 days. No masks is preferrable, but I'd consent to a mask.

#15851 - 09/11/21 10:13 PM Re: Session Requirement that could end my BDSM addiction [Re: Nomasks]
worm Online   content

i'm vaxxed and was out with a group of 10 ppl on Labor day. We were mostly standing around a bar drinking. Everyone was vaxxed and everyone got COVID. Nobody remembers being around anyone with symptoms.

For a Domme's protection, they are much better off requiring a recent (probably rapid) negative test. As being vaccinated offers zero guarantees...

Edited by worm (09/11/21 10:17 PM)

#15852 - 09/11/21 10:58 PM Re: Session Requirement that could end my BDSM addiction [Re: Nomasks]
MissMary Online   content
Artisan

Both parties are on an honor system in a professional session, even pre covid. Outside of background checks and legal contracts with birth given names, there is no way to safeguard. You can't have anonymity and absolute assurance of anything at the same time.

#15853 - 09/12/21 12:04 AM Re: Session Requirement that could end my BDSM addiction [Re: MissMary]
Nomasks Online   content
Artisan

Originally Posted By MissMary
Both parties are on an honor system in a professional session, even pre covid. Outside of background checks and legal contracts with birth given names, there is no way to safeguard. You can't have anonymity and absolute assurance of anything at the same time.

That's something I was wondering about. Do they actually check for a CDC card or just go with an honor system. Hopefully just the honor system. I would be willing to show a recent negative test and an id with last name and address covered up with electrical tape, but even then, I prefer not even using my first name and have no need to see their first name or CDC card. It's kind of I guess along the same lines of me never thinking of even asking them to see their CDC card and just using trust and hope of not catching it. Whatever I've been doing seems to have worked so far and if I get COVID at this point, I think it's meant to happen like an annual cold is for everyone.

#15854 - 09/12/21 12:07 AM Re: Session Requirement that could end my BDSM addiction [Re: worm]
Nomasks Online   content
Artisan

Originally Posted By worm
i'm vaxxed and was out with a group of 10 ppl on Labor day. We were mostly standing around a bar drinking. Everyone was vaxxed and everyone got COVID. Nobody remembers being around anyone with symptoms.

For a Domme's protection, they are much better off requiring a recent (probably rapid) negative test. As being vaccinated offers zero guarantees...

Damn. Yeah, I look at the internal numbers on the cases that occur in my line of work and about 85% of all positive cases, both symptomatic and no symptoms are people who got vaxxed with any of the three major brands, so I really do not believe being vaxxed is an end all be all type thing.

And I share a similar stance on masks. It's kind of like peeing through a bathing suit in a swimming pool. Those swim trunks or that bikini are not going to stop any of the piss particles from passing through. It will not help stop the spread of urine into a pool. And when you think about it, a woman's bikini is kind of the same material as a face mask and it's probably even more right up against the skin than the masks.

#15855 - 09/12/21 12:49 AM Re: Session Requirement that could end my BDSM addiction [Re: Nomasks]
Spark Online   content
Regular

Quote:
But the new vaccine requirements many dommes have may help end my addiction. If I can't session, then maybe it's not for me.

To be candid i hope this is true. I dont need unvaccinated people going to the same places i do. That includes seeing the same dommes, getting on the same planes, going to the same office building, restaurants, same vacation spots etc.

#15856 - 09/12/21 01:22 AM Re: Session Requirement that could end my BDSM addiction [Re: Spark]
Nomasks Online   content
Artisan

Originally Posted By Spark
Quote:
But the new vaccine requirements many dommes have may help end my addiction. If I can't session, then maybe it's not for me.

To be candid i hope this is true. I dont need unvaccinated people going to the same places i do. That includes seeing the same dommes, getting on the same planes, going to the same office building, restaurants, same vacation spots etc.

Yeah, I feel the same way about you going to the same spots I go to. I'm all for segregation.

#15891 - 09/18/21 12:25 PM Re: Session Requirement that could end my BDSM addiction [Re: Nomasks]
Bladezeus Online   content

personally, I'd assume a vax'd Mistress would prefer a vaccinated client, as that increases likelihood of safety for both.
Just because you had a test doesn't mean you don't have, and depending on the lapse in time, leaves plenty of opening to get.

CDC says vaccine creates some 66% chance you won't carry, whereas you can test negative and still have.

Vax is best route, and it's free

#15913 - 09/21/21 07:23 AM Re: Session Requirement that could end my BDSM addiction [Re: worm]
MissMary Online   content
Artisan

Originally Posted By worm

Thumbs up. Good suggestion.

Moderator:  Cheyenne 
Shout Box

Who's Online
124 registered (Cheyenne, Swordfish, HellionCobRoller, Bruce88, langerr, alex, buffalo, artiemus1, Chuck123, mass, Spark, Condor, Chi61, rob_aka_elf, The Thomas, mikel, furfan, palmer, Awillingstudent, denali, Dr. Pleasure, bcd, Mistress Ayn, Nomasks, subfroggie, Soapy, Komodo, seahunt, nysubjack, TadShy, ztrade, DommeLynx, servicesubmisiv, DominaAdmin, kefxb24, Slv4u, Curiouser, AaronGrant, Violetwand, MayaMidnight, international, shlem, xen2002, kpjon67, Miss Laci, Will2020, Tbcscsc, Stephen M, TedBCruisin, MsRoseWoods, MissMary, Atlanta Sissy, worm, JasmineReedTheAuthor, yoursockpuppet, cbtlover, marstoy, Manuel, Subservient Boy, chris, midlet, slaveboy97, Goddess Faustine Cox, Mistrexx Mars, junglebeast, ryancbtbb, zxpTcEtc, TheDriver, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Bokslav, Nosafewordcry, shiteatinpainpig, Temptress Raven Eve, Atomicruler, Browniepoints95, zeta2, LOVE Queen Layla, MommaFrancine, subsln, Mistress Zoe Red, ElenaDeLuca, schrads, KinkyBoston, Atlantasully, subchuck, ropertcane, Eastbabyhuey, Bladezeus, domtsub, gfred1, GoddessKatrina5, subrobert, slvmaximus, Joeysb, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Sissylily, AureaAmazon, onhisknees, Ritesh Kumar, tooma, Lady Bellatrix, AspX, John, Jiminhales, Luigi77, zeta, slave47, NameNotFound, Ropelust58, Mistress Troy, mtsub69, sub c, subspace, sub55, Dunkinsimth, blackhammer32, BBsub, guillermopelotas, jenniffer1990, 4mydarkside, CreamKitty, housestrict, MistressIsadora), 4542 Guests and 39 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn