04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#158 - 10/27/15 07:18 PM Preferred grooming for sessions
dominion Offline

We (subs) all should know it's important to take care of how we present ourselves for a session, and that we should be showered and clean. But what are some other things we shoul look out for, that Mistresses generally prefer?

1. Cologne/deodorant versus none?
2. Hair styled versus none? (especially if you look more presentable with hair styled)

#159 - 10/27/15 07:42 PM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Good question dominion. Proper hygiene is the absolute most important thing to Me. Nothing is more of a turn off than a sub that smells of sweat or a backside that reeks of well, ass. (Sorry all you FT guys - ass smell is not My thing.)

A shower and a nice soapy finger up the rectum before presenting yourself to a Domme is the minimum. If you anticipate anal play, an enema is in order.

I prefer no cologne. I don't wear any either.

Neatly groomed or shaved pubic area is also appreciated, but we understand that is not possible for some. It sure makes cock and ball bondage and torment easier on everyone.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#162 - 10/28/15 05:59 AM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: Mistress Ayn]
dominion Offline

Thank you for your advice Mistress Ayn.

Ass is definitely an important area to clean, but beyond a finger's depth, how does one ensure it's clean?

Would you also say groin which is trimmed very shortly as good as shaved?

Also, the use of hair products, yes or no?

#183 - 10/28/15 09:09 PM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]

Veteran

At the risk of giving TMI (you did ask) - feces gets trapped between the first and second sphincter. It leaks out as the day goes on and creates that "ass smell" I referred to. A soapy finger in the shower until it comes back clean should be part of everyone's daily ablutions, in my opinion. Give it a try.

Trimmed is fine - the main thing I am concerned about is hair caught in cock & ball bondage and stuck in tens pad - that sort of thing. Plus a trimmed manscape is always more appealing.

I prefer no hair products. I am an up close and personal Domme. I may run my fingers through your hair or pull it on a whim. Having a hand full of hair product is not what I have in mind.

Breath is another important thing to take care of. When a Dommes comes in close, you don't want her pulling away and staying away because of halitosis. Bad breath can wreck my enthusiasm for a scene. I have put breath strips on subs tongues before. I'm just sayin.

#186 - 10/28/15 10:21 PM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Related question I think: have any subs groomed their Mistress? Or has a Mistress groomed a sub in session? I was asked by a long term mistress of mine to shave her "down there." It was an honor that she trusted me and I was initially nervous but it became a unique, immense turn on. After I was done a full session began with her being nude from the waist down except for backless high heels. She flaunted her new look and I never got close to that area in that session, and it drove me nuts! (In a good way.) After the session she confirmed what I suspected: she was about to begin a new relationship and wanted a "fresh start" there.

#224 - 10/30/15 07:21 AM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]
nonconsensualist Offline

Loc: north nj
I have an enema and shower 1 hour before each session. Usually remove genital hair 4 or so days beforehand. Quite the prom queen about the whole thing. But I am usually anxious enough without worrying about being unhygienic to boot.

#231 - 10/30/15 10:28 AM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]
dominion Offline

thank you!

the point about breath is very important and often neglected or forgotten i would find.

as for hair products, though some of us may have unruly hair and look less presentable. i guess that is better than letting your mistress have a sticky hand full of hair products.

one last question: do you expect subs to take a shower when they arrive or is it straight into the session?

#241 - 10/31/15 04:04 PM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]

Veteran

I expect them to arrive clean and go straight into session unless otherwise negotiated.

#242 - 10/31/15 04:06 PM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: nonconsensualist]

Veteran

I think preparing yourself for your Mistress should be part of the build up for a session - extending the delicious torment and making it even more special when you do meet.

#259 - 11/01/15 09:04 AM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: Mistress Ayn]
nonconsensualist Offline

Loc: north nj
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I think preparing yourself for your Mistress should be part of the build up for a session - extending the delicious torment and making it even more special when you do meet.

Very much agree. The days or even week before a session can and should be a special time. More like the run-up to a holiday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (international, Cheyenne, Domina M, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34515 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot