by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#15753 - 08/23/21 03:10 AM The best mistress I never met
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I think that many could name their favorite mistress in this category. For me it is Mistress Trish and unfortunately I found out about her recently after she had retired for years. I became aware of her years ago from some compilations of her clips on Iron Balls’ site, We Love Ballbusting. About the time MF was about to go extinct, searching through old messages and archives from the time of Rapture I found out about her debut in NY and some of her activities.

Finally a few months ago I discovered accidentally her Clips4Sale studio, and it was so good that I spent over $100 before discovering that there was a sister membership site. So what made her so good?

She was a true sadist who remained likable 100% of the time. She was a perfectionist to the end of her finger tips. She looked like an Olympian, like an athlete not a bodybuilder. The kind of effort you make for yourself not because you have to. The comments to her almost 1000 clips were some of the best I ever saw, even a 3 minute clip was getting a good decent description.

All her clips were attributed, including the names of the slaves whom you got to know with their strengths and weaknesses. I will highlight one category, one of her main strengths of which there were many. She was one of the best ballbusters that existed. I think that you could count the number of partners who could have a clip with her on the fingers on one hand. Most of them were done with Iron Balls and Slave M. Slave M was the go to ballbusting video slave for the mistresses who wanted to shoot for their own studios. He made clips with Domina Nyx, Elena de Lucca, Varla, and Spikey Steps.

What is remarkable for Mistress Trish besides the number and intensity of clips she made with them, was how much more she could get from them than anybody else. Iron Balls started with her a long time ago, when he was not famous but slave Iron Balls. Slave M showed a versatility I have not seen from him any place else going well beyond ballbusting.

There was a very strong connection with them and at least 6 or 7 other partners. So this is why I was so impressed with her, although unfortunately I have not met her. Did any of you knew her personally? Or do you want to mention your own best mistress you never met?

#15754 - 08/23/21 03:22 AM Re: The best mistress I never met [Re: Komodo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Years ago, Trish came out to my studio in Rhode Island to film with me. I loved the way she would smile so kindly and then inflict pain on her slave. She comes across as a good natured and loving person who just enjoys inflicting pain on those who wish to receive it. She was also a ballet dancer and has a very elegant way about and amazingly strong legs. In the single time I met her, she was very impressive to work with.

#15755 - 08/23/21 03:31 AM Re: The best mistress I never met [Re: Cheyenne]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

To tell you the truth I partially blamed you for not meeting her, I am sure we would have got along very well, and I met most of the best mistresses I knew after you presented them on Club Dom. I was intrigued how come she did not make it there, but I suspect it had to do with timing, she was in semi retirement in your last days there and after you left things were not the same.

#15756 - 08/23/21 06:23 AM Re: The best mistress I never met [Re: Komodo]

Pooh-Bah

She did shoot for ClubDom. But, it was only once, just after Rapture closed. She retired a short time later. It was a disappointment that she retired so early. But, she seems to be very happy in her life after prodom. Jennifer LeMonde was another NYC dom that retired fairly early and everyone was sad to see go. I LOVED working with her.

#15784 - 08/27/21 04:57 AM Re: The best mistress I never met [Re: Komodo]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

There are several Dommes who fall into the category of "I wish I'd had the chance".

One was Eisanna Eiger of SF and the other Amamda Wildefyre from Minneapolis.

It is always diificult to explain exactly what draws me towards one Domme and not another but with these two there was just something about their photos, website, writings that resonated with me.
Unfortunately, in both cases time, geography and circumstances meant a session never happened.

#15785 - 08/27/21 07:34 AM Re: The best mistress I never met [Re: furfan]

Pooh-Bah

Two iconic ladies.

#15787 - 08/28/21 03:49 AM Re: The best mistress I never met [Re: furfan]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Most of the times geography is destiny. In this particular case for me it was not geography but ignorance. Generally you don't get to know too much about people you don't meet. This was an exception because I came to gradually learn things about her and then, all of a sudden I could see hundreds of her videos showing her evolution since she started until she retired. I like to reconstitute a story from its pieces.

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Soapy, Domina M, Swinburne, Cheyenne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, ztrade, LAN, artiemus1, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32056 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn