Mrs. Weltsova
New Lobby Posts
Psychedelics and bdsm
by palmer
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
X POST?
by LAN
Yesterday at 08:30 PM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Stables
by Soapy
Yesterday at 12:08 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Deposit Lost from famous domme
by Domina M
Yesterday at 02:24 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/20/24 03:03 PM
Houston - we have a problem
by TheDriver
04/19/24 06:32 AM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#15738 - 08/21/21 04:33 AM Goddess Rainey - Charlotte NC a Review
yourmalepet Offline

Goddess Rainey
Raineysevere@gmail.com
https://www.charlottegoddess.com/

I wanted to write a review of the session I had with Goddess Rainey of Charlotte NC. I sessioned with Goddess on August 4th for 90 minutes – my first session since COVID – in Her home dungeon and it (the entire experience) was amazing.

The Goddess:
Let me start off by saying Goddess is a beautiful woman. She is petite, in fantastic shape, and always seems to have a smile on Her face. She is a professional – dealing with Her (setting up the session and whatnot) was very easy (my initial booking was via Her website) and She is very responsive – email’s were answered the same business day and the phone call we had was prompt and timely. Truly I could not have asked for a better experience.

The Dungeon:
Goddess’ playspace occupies a nice sized bedroom in what I presume was Her home. She is in an upscale neighborhood that is a 20-25 minute drive outside of Charlotte city-center. I strongly recommend that you have a car though as it did not look like mass transit provided many options.
Her playspace is very efficiently laid out. As many of you may know, I am primarily a foot fetishist so I don’t need a ton of equipment to be happy however I would say Her space really fully equipped. She had plenty of toys and knows exactly how to use them!

The Tribute:
Very reasonable and appropriate in my opinion. A small deposit was made via a popular payment app, with the balance delivered in an unsealed envelope at the start of the session.

The Session:
Goddess puts a lot of work in setting up Her playspace in such a way that encourages subspace. The lighting, music, air temperature, and overall mood of the space made it very easy for me to get into the scene. We did not have a elaborately scripted role play – in fact there was really no role play at all, She simply had me remove my clothes in a nearby bathroom, enter the room naked and play began immediately. She bound me in chains and got right down to business – putting me into subspace almost immediately! Mine was a more sensual session, though trampling did occur and I she gagged me more than once with Her beautiful feet. The session had great flow ending as gracefully as it had begun, that is there was no “times up buzzer” or anything like that, She expertly guided me through the session to its natural end. As I mentioned I had booked for 90 minutes and I got every minute of that time. While I do not believe Goddess to be a “clock watcher” She is a professional and so I was not surprised when She called the session over that it was at the 90 minute mark.

Conclusion:
Goddess Rainey is a beautiful, experienced professional who I would definitely see again. Dealing with Her was very easy due to Her high level of communication and detailed instructions. From a “value” perspective I felt very satisfied and from a scene perspective I was very – very satisfied! One detail of note was that I had browsed Her wishlist a few days prior to the session and bought Her a pair of stockings. Wouldn’t You know it, She wore those very stockings to the session – which I thought was a great touch (in more ways than one!). I would 100% without a doubt play with Her again and strongly believe anyone in the Charlotte area should avail themselves of Her services. As to visitors to the Charlotte area, I would definitely rate Her as a “Not to be missed”

YMP

#15739 - 08/21/21 05:09 AM Re: Goddess Rainey - Charlotte NC a Review [Re: yourmalepet]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Awesome and well written review... Thank you for posting it.

#15741 - 08/21/21 07:48 AM Re: Goddess Rainey - Charlotte NC a Review [Re: yourmalepet]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

She is excellent in every sense of the word. Your review makes me want to head back out to Charlotte.

Shout Box

Who's Online
299 registered (DominaAdmin, cbtlover, Cheyenne, Domina M, Domina_Felicity_Hart, ztrade, HenryB, The Thomas, nysubjack, CelesteTaylor, palmer, marstoy, langerr, Soapy, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, TheDriver, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, GulfCoastal, buffalo, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, Chi61, slvmaximus, ChicagoSlicker, Bruce88, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Lady Bellatrix, cbot, bondagelover, midlet, furfan, HellionCobRoller, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, international, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, Chuck123, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31672 Guests and 101 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling