by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#15674 - 08/15/21 09:32 PM Goddess Rainey-Charlotte, NC
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

In two words, "Oh, YES." I had an unexpected business trip to the area. On an impulse, I contacted Goddess Rainey. I half expected that it would be too short of notice. But, she got back to me within the day. Goddess Rainey is attractive in a girl next door way, which I loved. Her play space is in a residential neighborhood. That made me a little nervous at first. But she was very discreet. It didn't long for me to get comfortable. Foot and leg fetish is my main interest, even though I like it all within reason. After we got business out of the way, she left the room and came back wearing a fur, boots and corset. It was instant sub space. I love boots but bare feet. She put me on a leash and had me follow at her heel. I had to beg for to worship her boots. She told me how her feet were sweating in them. Then she whipped me with a soft tress flogger while smacking my cock with a crop until I earned the right to worship her bare feet and legs. This is, without a doubt, one of the best sessions I have had.

#15679 - 08/16/21 04:28 AM Re: Goddess Rainey-Charlotte, NC [Re: TedBCruisin]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

Glad to hear you had a great time, bro.

#16020 - 10/11/21 06:10 PM Re: Goddess Rainey-Charlotte, NC [Re: TedBCruisin]
slaveboy97 Offline

I had a session with Goddess Rainey earlier this year and it was excellent. I had never seen a dominatrix. My only regret is that I did not get her to film or take a few pictures to put on her onlyfans. If you cannot see her I would highly recommend you follow her on only fans.
I was in Charlotte on business and was able to get a 2 hour session with her. She started out by having me strip naked and started to inspect my entire body. Then she began to teach me the basic positions. I then had my cock connected to an estim device that would feel like I was about to cum and then goddess would turn it up and it would shoot with a sharp pain/discomfort and cause my body to slightly jerk and the goddess would giggle at me when she would turn it up because she knew she was in complete control.
Goddess Rainey then cuffed my wrist behind my back and notice that I came wearing a butt plug. She then begin to start stretching out my hole. Then she put on a large black strap on on started throat fucking me. I began to gag and slobber all over the larger strap on. Then she put me down on all fours with my hands cuffed behind my back and started to fuck me. While she was fucking me she would be adjusting the e-stim on my cock. After fucking my hole for some time she went back to playing with different plugs and one felt like it was frozen because it stung when it was inserted. She then got me on the bondage table and put on a even larger strap on that I believe was her John Holmes strap on. The extremely large strap on felt like it was going to spilt me in half. I began to gape and goddess began to fuck my hole even harder and deeper.
I next she put me on my back tied to the bondage bed and began to fuck my dick hole. I was very nervous because I was afraid to move and damage anything in my dick hole.
She then tied my feet above my head and fucked my hole again. She keeping saying that she would have her friends over to fuck me too. If they are anything like goddess Rainey please invite them.
When the session was ending goddess Rainey put me on my knees and commanded me to cum on her feet and then lick them up.

She fulfilled all of my fantasy and it an excellent session for my first time ever. I was in a sub space very quickly, but with a thoughtful and kind mistress. I’m glad that I took the leap of faith and served her.

Charlotte goddess.com

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (Mistress Tissa, cbtlover, Domina M, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, Cheyenne, CelesteTaylor, international, Chi61, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, palmer, WestAugust, langerr, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32267 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn