04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#15634 - 08/13/21 03:34 AM Masochism What is in it for You?
MissMary Online   content
Regular

There is a a rush about having subbed through a heavy session. If that feeling could be put in a pill form, I'd be in trouble. The emotional release with the work out of the body is addictive. It is euphoric. It is an intellectual accomplishment and a full body orgasm. I'm still soaring from an unexpected play event last night. I wasn't expecting to bottom. What a beautiful surprise. What is it that you like about subbing for corporal?

#15637 - 08/13/21 07:45 AM Re: Masochism What is in it for You? [Re: ]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

It isn't pain for the sake of it with me either. There needs to be a good connection with the top. It is different for everyone, I'm sure. Do you get a rush when what you like all comes together?

#15639 - 08/13/21 12:52 PM Re: Masochism What is in it for You? [Re: MissMary]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
It isn't pain for the sake of it with me either. There needs to be a good connection with the top.

I am much the same way. The pain isn't about scratching in itch for me. Its about wanting a connection with a top who i have formed an emotional bond with. If we both enjoy it i have a lot of fun. The need for an emotional connection actually makes it tough to do pro domme sessions for me and if i do it takes several sessions before i look for a lot of pain.

I also enjoy the pain the day after an intense session kind of like being sore after a hard workout. But I need extended aftercare in these situations. i need my Domme to stay with me for a few days while i process that pain

#15642 - 08/14/21 01:15 AM Re: Masochism What is in it for You? [Re: MissMary]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

I'm not much into pain. It is all about the Mistress for me. I do enjoy taking pleasing her. If that involves corporal, on some level, then so be it. In a good session, which most of mine have been, I do experience the high you are talking about. It is similar to the high I've experienced when partaking in sports like sky diving.

#15656 - 08/14/21 02:06 PM Re: Masochism What is in it for You? [Re: MissMary]
CANEmeRAW Offline

i am a PAIN-slut, so i derive great pleasure from pain, however, MISS DEE enjoys the amount of pain that i can withstand and it pleases HER greatly. i am not just a masochist, i am a very willing submissive and am willing to be subjected to whatever pleases MISS DEE; i have 3 only limits ., whichare actually MISS DEE'S as well.
mikey

#15658 - 08/14/21 05:24 PM Re: Masochism What is in it for You? [Re: MissMary]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
For me it is about the sacrifice. The connection that comes from seeing a Sadist receive pleasure from making me suffer is intoxicating. Seeing her enjoy herself and revel in the power she is feeling in that moment is such a turn on. It makes all the pain so so worth it.

The soreness and marks over the following days serve both as a reminder of what I went through for her and a sense of pride for enabling her joy.

#15659 - 08/14/21 07:06 PM Re: Masochism What is in it for You? [Re: MissMary]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

A good corporal session allows me to experience all the different flavors of subspace as outlined in this old thread

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2523#Post2523

Generally this tends to happen when there is a punishment vibe. When I see a new mistress t usually start with a role play that involves punishment. If this session is successful at establishing good chemistry the role play in subsequent sessions becomes minimalist. Eventually it can be abandoned altogether yet the session can still have a subtle punishment vibe that does the trick due to the chemistry that has been established.

#15667 - 08/15/21 07:30 AM Re: Masochism What is in it for You? [Re: MissMary]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

From the other side of the coin, I get the same rush. Like most of the posters here, it is not about pain for the sake of it. It is the energy and emotional connection in the room.

#15673 - 08/15/21 11:41 AM Re: Masochism What is in it for You? [Re: MissMary]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

I get the high, not only afterwards, but even just anticipating. It isn't about the pain. It is about having suffered for my Mistress. Sometimes that is emotional. Other times it is physical. If it got to be too much corporal, like straight out beating, it be done and stick a fork in it for me. I wouldn't stay around for the heavy shit. But a little bit, hell yes.

Shout Box

Who's Online
327 registered (Moth to a Flame, furfan, HouseofServitude, Mistress An Li, Soapy, langerr, Chi61, Domina M, Cheyenne, Mistress UV, tosser, HellionCobRoller, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, DominaAdmin, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Michelle Lacy, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, The Thomas, NYC Mistress Devi, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, WestAugust, MayaMidnight, Stern Miss Lea, Bruce88, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, artiemus1, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33898 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina