by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#15556 - 08/04/21 12:45 PM Re: Is Sex and FemDom Mutually Exclusive? [Re: MissMary]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Originally Posted By MissMary
(Disclaimer: We all know that ProDoms do not offer sex.
I am referring to every day life encounters.)

Just to re-confirm, you're asking about everyday life encounters -- "lifestyle" femdom rather than for-pay.

It is interesting that you've encountered so many people that separate femdom and sex in lifestyle. For me it's been the opposite: sex and femdom are almost always intermingled in lifestyle. That does not mean that the domme doesn't have a choice as to whether there will be sex, and what type. And chastity often features in lifestyle, which means the sex will more often be him servicing her. But sexual interactions are virtually always part of lifestyle femdom IME, and also in my experience, this complete separation of the two is much more common to pro dommes and pro domme clients

I am very much in this mode. I feel femdom and sex are two intermingled things, like a tapestry. For me, pull out either thread, and the tapestry falls apart. Asking "if you had to choose one, which would it be" just doesn't compute for me; it has to be both, and I've never had to choose between them, except with pro dommes. That's the reason why, even when I'm looking for for-pay rather than lifestyle encounters, I only sometimes choose pro dommes, but more often choose femdom with FBSM providers, strippers, and in the past few years I've been enjoying exploring the sugar scene with femdom sugarbabies (this is an awesome dynamic and has attributes of both lifestyle and for-pay, and the femdom is definitely sexual)

Edited by Swordfish (08/04/21 03:46 PM)

#15557 - 08/04/21 01:00 PM Re: Is Sex and FemDom Mutually Exclusive? [Re: Swordfish]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
and in the past few years I've been enjoying exploring the sugar scene with femdom sugarbabies (this is an awesome dynamic and has attributes of both lifestyle and for-pay, and the femdom is definitely sexual)

+1

#15558 - 08/04/21 01:05 PM Re: Is Sex and FemDom Mutually Exclusive? [Re: Spark]
Regular

Always nice to find someone else enjoying that scene!! There's a bit of a learning curve but it can be fantastic.

#15559 - 08/04/21 02:18 PM Re: Is Sex and FemDom Mutually Exclusive? [Re: Swordfish]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I sort of fell into the scene with a girl who started sugaring had some bad experiences and then wanted to become a pro Domme. I agree lots of opportunity for a connection that makes it feel like a mix between real life and pro sessions. Its been a good fit for both of us. Fun travel, dating, and femdom

Im curious if you dont mind sharing where are you having success finding women who are interested in both the domination and the sugaring. I found myself having to sort through a lot of people who arent very serious or want one but not the other.

#15560 - 08/04/21 03:01 PM Re: Is Sex and FemDom Mutually Exclusive? [Re: Spark]
Regular

Your statement about "very serious" probably means I've taken a different route than you! I've found my absolute best success exactly with women who weren't very serious about femdom -- in a number of cases, brand newbies who were curious! My vetting focuses on whether they're interested and enthusiastic about trying femdom with me, not whether they're experienced (I've had some nice experiences with experienced SBs, but they're not easy to find). But I enjoy working with novices anyway, and I adore the process of exploring the femdom space and seeing which parts they embrace. Many of my SBs have said they'd never been dominant in either their personal life or sugar, were always curious about trying but all the men they've met are dominant.

So for me, what I had to learn:

1. How to be an attractive SD, and what typical SB expectations are. I'm casting a broad net and attracting all SBs, not just those who self-identify as dommes. That means I had to learn how to an SD that SBs are attracted to.

2. How to inject femdom gently into the conversation, so that I didn't scare them away. Many SBs are on high alert that the person they're talking to really just wants sex rather than a true sugar relationship, so you can't be too sex-forward (and the rest of the world looks at femdom as a form of sex).

3. How to hook them once we got past step 2 smile My route to success was to lead with femdom service -- SBs like being pampered, so describing a dynamic of "I'm here to serve, pamper, and obey you" tickles the right areas and opens up the conversation. Don't lead with "well you'll be fucking me in the ass and smacking my balls" ... even though it will likely eventually get there laugh

I wrote a 2-page "how to seek femdom on SA" guide but not sure it's welcome here or anyone is interested. But it does go along my approach -- seeking novices rather than those already experienced and serious about femdom. That opens up your total addressable market to all SBs on SA!

#15561 - 08/04/21 04:27 PM Re: Is Sex and FemDom Mutually Exclusive? [Re: MissMary]
gordonwestcoast Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
Not for me. I like bdsm with my sex and sex with my bdsm.

#15563 - 08/04/21 05:55 PM Re: Is Sex and FemDom Mutually Exclusive? [Re: Swordfish]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Great stuff! Thank you for sharing.

Not trying ti turn the buzz into a sugar forum but Id be interested in the guide if youd like to share.

Like i say i’ve really enjoyed mixing some of the relationship aspects of SB/SD with the kink of femdom. Its opened up some things i didnt think were possible.

#15564 - 08/04/21 05:58 PM Re: Is Sex and FemDom Mutually Exclusive? [Re: Spark]
Regular

If someone in charge will tell me it's okay to post it here, I'd be happy to post it as a top-level "How to seek femdom on Seeking" post! I have no idea how to summon the powers that be lol

#15565 - 08/04/21 06:02 PM Re: Is Sex and FemDom Mutually Exclusive? [Re: Swordfish]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Swordfish
If someone in charge will tell me it's okay to post it here, I'd be happy to post it as a top-level "How to seek femdom on Seeking" post! I have no idea how to summon the powers that be lol

Maybe in the "Off-Topic" forum rather than the lobby since that is open to non ProDomme specific things?

#15566 - 08/04/21 06:13 PM Re: Is Sex and FemDom Mutually Exclusive? [Re: AspX]
Regular

Good idea... I DMed Cheyenne to get her call on whether this sort of post would be okay in either the Lobby or Off Topic

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
307 registered (CelesteTaylor, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, Mistress UV, Cheyenne, broom, HellionCobRoller, langerr, EllaStrictland, Old_Timer_FL, Chi61, palmer, international, Domina M, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, nysubjack, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32470 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria