by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#15481 - 07/30/21 12:52 PM Re: "Extreme" Smell Fetish -- How do you achieve the dream smell domination session? [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
you know, asp, you have been around Us pros so long that you know too damned much.

I would agree with your reply 100%. I have occasionally run across pro Dommes that cater to that kind of thing but they don't seem to last long in the business. Probably due to lack of volume. If a Domme advertises herself as smelly, hairy or some other fringe fetish that the majority finds repulsive it's kind of turn off to the other 99% = lack of income.

There was a Domme in Florida that prominently advertised that she would do sessions after a hard, sweaty workout. To My knowledge she isn't around anymore. There was another that had monstrously hairy armpits that catered to smell fetishists. Also gone. Both of these Ladies seemed to genuinely enjoy catering to those fetishes (I met one) but it definitely limits your appeal. FTT Dommes face the same dellima but to a lesser degree.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#15496 - 08/01/21 12:50 AM Re: "Extreme" Smell Fetish -- How do you achieve the dream smell domination session? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
you know, asp, you have been around Us pros so long that you know too damned much.

What can i say... When i get to hang around highly intelligent & incredibly sexy Women like Yourself, i pick up some things through either osmosis or fear of the consequences for not paying enough attention to Your needs grin .

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I would agree with your reply 100%. I have occasionally run across pro Dommes that cater to that kind of thing but they don't seem to last long in the business. Probably due to lack of volume. If a Domme advertises herself as smelly, hairy or some other fringe fetish that the majority finds repulsive it's kind of turn off to the other 99% = lack of income.

Shockingly, i've spent a lot of time with a couple of different Dommes over the last 10 days or so (i know right?.. me serving and supporting Dommes on tour... Whoda thunk?). In both cases they had clients (different guys in very different cities) who wanted them to be stinky.

In one case, the Domme didn't shower & did a long run/workout before the session (which was first of the day) then showered afterwards to be clean for Her next client. In the other, She was actually disappointed that She couldn't really deliver on the stink since she had new tennis shoes with Her rather than old smelly ones & couldn't work out before the session b/c it was an FTT one as well (She told me that She would need to go & therefore couldn't do FTT that session if She worked out... So, She chose the latter).

Neither of these Women feature that kind of play as a specialty in advertising or on Social Media, but like most fetishes They do Their best to accommodate respectful requests. i guess my point is that i agree with You that Pro Domme stuff is about marketing to the widest audience while also delivering to the fetishes you enjoy. So, going truly niche in that marketing may earn You a few clients but really hurts overall.

Asp

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (LAN, Swinburne, artiemus1, Domina M, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, Cheyenne, Chi61, nysubjack, TheDriver, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, midlet, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, ztrade, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32007 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn