In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#10296 - 04/09/20 11:55 AM Guys backing out of judicial or severe pain
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

There us a thread that was recently started at the other similar forum. One guy says he has been looking for a domme who would give him pain, and the pain might become like torture or unbearable or very bad. He says he might ask or beg or plead with her to stop and he is hoping she would continue, but he says, most dommes he has seen do in fact stop or lighten up or quit.

A number of yhe dommes who post in that other forum also say that a few times a year or more, they see a guy who claims he wants or can take a lot of lakn, and that most of th these guys wimp out in a short time and beg or request the pain or punishment to stop. Some of them worry about traumatizing the guy, they say!

Anyway, if you are a domme, and there is that 1 in 10 guy or 1 in 20 guys who thought he should take a lot pain, and now he us begging you to stop or quit ir lighten up, etc, how do you handle the guy? Quit the punishment, or send him home, or move to a diff kind of punishment or continue? Just be happy he has already paid and is a dumb dumb? Gag him? Laugh? Supposedly some dommes see this behavior a few times a year. Maybe it is more often!

#10303 - 04/09/20 07:19 PM Re: Guys backing out of judicial or severe pain [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Usually this only happens with newbies that have watched films and think they can take more than they can. Aficionados usually do a good job of explaining limits and tolerances. Beyond that it's just a matter of being able to read your bottom. Needlessly giving them more than they can take doesn't do anyone any good.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10330 - 04/12/20 01:58 PM Re: Guys backing out of judicial or severe pain [Re: Mistress Ayn]
BiSlaveBoy Offline
Occasional

Agree entirely. An intuitive Domme is a wonderful thing. It is a combination of a slave's signalling their limits and a Domme's sensing where that is in reality and not going beyond that. A ying and yang.....no one is satisfied by too much restraint or too much excess!

#15385 - 07/22/21 01:23 AM Re: Guys backing out of judicial or severe pain [Re: ztrade]
Nosafewordcry Offline

Lol. That was me. I just signed up for this forum and I could not resist replying. I'm still looking by the way.

I did have a couple experiences that got me closer with a lifestyle domme. The only problem was the neighbors possibly hearing. Apparently beating someone harder when they beg for mercy will only go so far. It reaches a point where they will beg loudly no matter how hard you beat them to keep quiet.

#15387 - 07/22/21 03:36 AM Re: Guys backing out of judicial or severe pain [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Agree, but it is most likely to happen when a newbie client meets a newbie domme. I was once in this situation and it did not end well.

When you meet accomplished mistresses you can be confident for your safety. You can be always happy either that the session was really intense or that you met somebody who cares. Unless you are a glass half empty kind of guy.

#15393 - 07/22/21 12:12 PM Re: Guys backing out of judicial or severe pain [Re: Nosafewordcry]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
I am always concerned about the safety, and well being of my clients. I believe in honest negotiation, without it no session is going to workout well. I will lead a sub down the path of serious torture and pain without stopping. No matter how much they beg, if it is negotiated.

#15394 - 07/22/21 06:13 PM Re: Guys backing out of judicial or severe pain [Re: Mistress Kiva Krimson]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Throughout my bdsm career i have after for severe pain a fair amount. But i have always set the expectation that i may not be able to handle it. In all but one session the Mistress was incredibly intuitive and no when to back off even if we didnt reach the level of pain i was expecting. The one time it went to far was about 4 years ago and almost ended my bdsm career. Im now incredibly more careful about who i play with.

Im now in a part lifestyle part pro relationship. Where i typically spend 4 or 5 days with my Domme at a time. I will say that i have been able to reach levels of pain i didn't think were possible with this arrangement. I have given consent to push past pleas and begging and it does reach the point where i would do anything to make it stop. I believe a large part of that is i know i have days of aftercare and that aftercare involves humor, emotional support, medicinal support, massages, cuddling, etc. All things that would be tough to replicate in a few hour session. Without that aftercare i think it could be emotionally scarring for me. With the aftercare it allows me to form a deep connection and fulfill an incredible fantasy. The feeling of pain that lasts for days after a session is a beautiful thing if i have someone there to support me through that pain.

#15396 - 07/23/21 05:49 AM Re: Guys backing out of judicial or severe pain [Re: ztrade]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Taking a sub well out of his comfort zone is difficult in a Pro setting unless the Domme and the sub have an established relationship and have done careful negotiation. CNC play is fraught with pitfalls and needs to be approached with care. This holds true whether talking about severe pain or other forms of edgy domination.

I have played that way a few times but always with A. someone I know and trust (and who trusts me) and B. with both having a clearly defined understanding of the scope of the session before beginning. The Domme plays an important role here in controlling the sub so he doesn't go too over the top in his requests. It's easy for some subs to get carried away before a session and ask for more and more. It's not always pretty when fantasy and reality collide.

I have always equated CNC play with sky diving. You do everything possible to minimize the risks and maximize success but once you step out of the plane you are committed! grin It can be an incredible experience but also has the potential for disaster.

So far I have been lucky and while parts of those sessions were very challenging I have nothing but good memories.

#15424 - 07/24/21 08:52 PM Re: Guys backing out of judicial or severe pain [Re: Mistress Kiva Krimson]
Nosafewordcry Offline

I might have to plan a winter vacation to Florida Mistress. What a drag warm weather will be when it is cold up north.

#15425 - 07/25/21 04:43 AM Re: Guys backing out of judicial or severe pain [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Beyond that it's just a matter of being able to read your bottom.

Mmmm... i would love to read Your bottom Mistress Ayn

(Speaking of saying stuff to a Mistress that will get you more severe pain than you can actually endure)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (cbot, langerr, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chi61, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, ChicagoSlicker, CelesteTaylor, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, Domina M, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, TheDriver, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31089 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato