Mistress Natasha Müller
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#15266 - 07/14/21 04:19 AM Interesting predicament
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I recently came across a video clip of a very interesting predicament scene. Not predicament bondage as I normally think of it but very inventive.

The sub was well secured to a bondage chair wearing a gas mask. Mistress had the end of the breathing hose in her hand with her palm over the end, cutting off his air supply. In his hand the sub had a remote control for the Erostek type unit wired to his cock and balls (electro butt plug too I think). The only way the sub could get the Mistress to remove her palm from the air inlet was to push the button and give himself a high intensity shock.

The mistress's line was something like "You can breath as much and as often as you like. All you have to do is keep pushing the button."

Watching the sub struggle with his choices was very hot

#15268 - 07/14/21 04:31 AM Re: Interesting predicament [Re: furfan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

OMG! I love it! I've done similar predicament play in which the sub had to choose "This" or "That." But, this is super hot. I wish that I had thought of it when I was still playing. If I was producing such a clip, I'd script it for the dom to be incredibly causal about the entire thing. Hmmm....maybe even two nurses working on a "Patient" as in a detached manner, with the attitude of "What could his problem possibly be? He can breath if he really wants to." The other nurse can answer, "If he keeps showing signs of complaint, we should turn up the setting on the erostek." Maybe they simply turn up the setting for every breath he takes. You've got my wheels turning.

#15269 - 07/14/21 04:44 AM Re: Interesting predicament [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I love forced choices and "This or That" type of predicament play. I've played where I was given a special safe word to end a predicament. The catch was it was also code for "Please give me XX strokes with the cane" eek

One of the best examples of this that i have ever experienced was about 20 years ago (i was much younger and far more flexible grin )

I was standing gagged(well crouching would be more accurate eek ) wearing a humbler and ankle spreader bar with my wrist cuffs clipped together behind back. My wrists with attached to an overhead pulley and I was put into the beginnings of a strappedo position. Trying maintain the crouch increased the Strappedo while trying to straighten up and ease my shoulders increased to pull from the humble.

The genius was she told me I was going to be kept in position for 60 minutes but if I wanted out early all I had to do was grunt loudly three times. The catch was one stroke with the cane for every minute I failed to complete.

Edited by furfan (07/14/21 04:57 AM)

#15270 - 07/14/21 04:57 AM Re: Interesting predicament [Re: furfan]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

My girlfriend puts the shocker around my ball and sits on my face. I'd never heard of an erostek. I looked it up. It looks lime some serious gear.

#15271 - 07/14/21 05:11 AM Re: Interesting predicament [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By ScoobyBelfast
My girlfriend puts the shocker around my ball and sits on my face. I'd never heard of an erostek. I looked it up. It looks lime some serious gear.

Oh yes, I think Erostek are pretty much the gold standard for this type of play although there are others like Zeus and PES that have good reps. Everyone experiences electro play differently but the higher setting on an Erostek can be very intense. We have a 212 (simpler analog unit) and I can't take much past intensity level 3 or 4 out of 10 without secure restraints.

A Domme once plugged the leads from my cock and ball bands into a 212 without realizing it was already turned on with the intensity dial set to max. my hands were secured at my sides and I did the world's faster full sit up! I nearly came off the table!

I think it shocked her nearly as much as me but we had a pretty good laugh about it after she kept saying "Oh My God! I'm so, so sorry!" and I mamaged to assure her I was all right. laugh

#15272 - 07/14/21 07:55 AM Re: Interesting predicament [Re: furfan]
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

That does sound hot!
An interesting variation I would love is that, instead of the mistress covering the hose with her hand, there would be a flap which is connected directly to the button. The flap only opens for a few seconds, on pressing the button, which shocks the slave as well.

After forcing the sub to wear that, the mistress goes minding her own business, ignoring the slave, only coming to slap or kick him if he disturbs her too much from his screams.

Alternatively she can then go around and whip/kick/torture him in other ways she desire, pretending that the gadget doesn't even exist.

Edited by NameNotFound (07/14/21 08:01 AM)

#15321 - 07/19/21 03:13 AM Re: Interesting predicament [Re: Cheyenne]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

It is a pity you don't get to direct any longer. These days the resolution and technical quality keep going up while the creativity and the attention to details are not the same.

#15363 - 07/21/21 07:57 AM Re: Interesting predicament [Re: NameNotFound]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Great idea! The thought of her just walking away and leaving him to suffer at the mercy of an inanimate system is very hot.

I could see her saying something like..... "Well, I have a ton of emails to answer so I'll just leave you to get the full experience of this little situation. Don't forget to breathe! "

#15384 - 07/22/21 01:19 AM Re: Interesting predicament [Re: furfan]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

I saw one once...

A slave is suspended in the air by his wrists. There are ankle cuffs on him. The ankle cuffs are connected to rods that follow the inside of his legs up near his ass. And the top, they are hinged so the rods are like an upside down V shape. As the slave spreads his legs, the apex of the rods moves away from his body. Putting his legs together, or just letting them hang freely, causes the apex to move closer to him.

Aaaand... of course there's a HUGE, thick, tapered dildo on the apex. As long as he holds his legs apart, the ass violation will be minimal.

But gravity is a bitch, and even the strongest slave can only hold his legs apart like that for so long before he has to just let them hang so his muscles can rest.

Which causes the insane dildo to penetrate his bitch hole deeply, causing him discomfort from ass raping.

#15389 - 07/22/21 04:58 AM Re: Interesting predicament [Re: Tristan]
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

Reading this gave me another (unrelated) idea.
Often times when ballbusting, the slaves act annoying and close their legs, hiding their balls.

I was thinking of attaching two bands just above the knees of both of their legs.
The bands would detect the distance between each other and if they get too close (let's just say, for example, if the slaves close their legs to hide the target from the mistress), it would shock them bad. It would keep shocking at specific time intervals like 1 sec or so, until they pull their legs apart again.

With modern technology they shouldn't even be that hard to make.

Edited by NameNotFound (07/22/21 05:06 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27156 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Lynn