by Mistress Tissa
Today at 08:23 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Mistress Tissa
Today at 07:56 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Today at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#15380 - 07/22/21 12:19 AM Re: Mainstream Ds Movies [Re: Komodo]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

Huh. Never heard of it. I'll have to check that out.

#15381 - 07/22/21 12:21 AM Re: Mainstream Ds Movies [Re: furfan]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

Yeah, that movie was a total piece of shit.

But the book was amazing! Anne Rice is fantastic. I highly recommend watching it.

#15382 - 07/22/21 12:53 AM Re: Mainstream Ds Movies [Re: Cheyenne]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

There's a movie called Hard Candy which starred Ellen Page... who castrates Patrick Wilson's character, Jeff...

Page plays a 14 year old Hayley Stark, who, it seems, is being targeted by a 34 year old Jeff. There's a thriller aspect to this movie, and a lot of non-consensual rapey stuff that Hayley pulls off (heh).

-- --

The Book of Revelation (2006). An Australian art film, centers on a male ballet dancer (so he's got a great bod). He's kidnapped by three women, held captive chained in a warehouse somewhere for like a month, and essentially raped by the women. I think they did it out of boredom, and because this guy had a rockin' bod. They wear masks the whole time and he's kept naked and chained.

-- --

Professor Marston And The Wonder Women (2017) is a non-fiction (but way embellished) movie about the dude who invented Wonder Woman and sold it to DC comics back in the 50's. Apparently he and his wife lived with a woman in a triad and I had no idea the Wonder Woman comics were that kinky. Especially for the 1950's.

-- --

Lexx - the old TV show from HBO or whatever is some sci fi wanking show. I've seen bits of it. Can't remember how much BDSM is in it.

-- --

Oh... and while we're on TV shows... How about HBO's Rome? A very historically accurate dramatization set in the 1st century BC, during Ancient Rome's transition from Republic to Empire. The series features a sprawling cast of characters, many based on real figures from historical records, but the lead protagonists are ultimately two soldiers named Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pullo, who find their lives intertwined with key historical events. Mainly, Julius Caesar's civil war and rise to become dictator.

Anyway, its a great show from the historical aspect. Oh and of course, sex slaves. Real, actual sex slaves.

Its funny to me, but the stuff we do at BDSM parties and whatnot is not new. Not at all. I'm convinced its somehow intertwined into humanity itself on some base level... at least for some of us.

Oh and Fun Fact: Latin was THE spoken language for 2,700 years or so AND YET there are NO words for strait, gay, or bisexual, because those distinctions were foreign to them. As far as we can tell, in ancient Rome, pretty much everyone was pansexual. Gender and sex were somewhat irrelevant. No one cared if you were a male Senator having sex with young boys. They ONLY cared about who was the Top and who was the bottom. Gods forbid a powerful Senator was found being fucked in the ass by a slave - his reputation would be ruined because he was caught being a bottom.

And don't kid yourself, Latin was just as sophisticated and nuanced as English is - they simply didn't think of/care to/give a damn about labeling any sort of gender preference when it came to sex.

-- --

AND how about Rome's dirty little cousin, Spartacus? It was like a lower budget ripoff of Rome about gladiators (LOTS of muscular male slaves with big cocks), lots of naked slave girls, lots of rich lords and ladies living a life of privilege routinely sexually serviced by the slaves. Oh and political intrigue. Oh and Lucy Lawless Xena warrior princess as one of the ladies and she's naked a lot and has little slave girls play with and rub her pussy when the mood strikes her.

Oh and I guess they actually tried to stick to the historical slave revolution that actually was started by Spartacus, but eh... it was done sort of half assed, and then the actor died from cancer (which was shocking he was in great shape and pretty buff) and I think that ended the show.

Edited by Tristan (07/22/21 12:58 AM)

#15383 - 07/22/21 01:12 AM Re: Mainstream Ds Movies [Re: Cheyenne]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

Another Life is a sci fi series that is on Netflix staring Katee Sackhoff.

As a sci fi fan, I had some issues with some of the shit in the story... but the humans launch a ship in search of aliens that recently contacted them.

But what was interesting - the character Zayn Petrossian, the ships medical officer, is non-binary. The character wears skirts and makeup and things like that, but seems to have been born male.

What's even more interesting - NO ONE says shit about it ever. Nothing. More or less nothing. NO ONE cares. The character just does its job, and is friendly and all that, and no one says shit about it.

And I'm not saying they should. In contrast to characters from Secretary, that seemed to have some emotional issues and were dealing with them by embracing BDSM, the doc on this ship is regarded no differently than any other character on the show.

And the actor is also non-binary.

#15388 - 07/22/21 03:50 AM Re: Mainstream Ds Movies [Re: Tristan]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I liked Hard Candy, and lots of other Ellen Page movies. When I look at a movie, if it has something to spice it up all the better but I still want it to be a good movie. As such Rome was good, Spartacus not so much. Since you seem to have very diverse interests I suggest you look for Radley Metzger as a director with movies like The Image and as far as non fiction for the yam festival.

#15398 - 07/23/21 09:58 AM Re: Mainstream Ds Movies [Re: Cheyenne]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

This an oldie. Eating Raoul is a dark comedy that spoofs ProDom. Basically, a married couple with no interest or understanding of BDSM is trying to raise money to quite their jobs and start a restaurant. They get the idea for the wife to get into doing sessions from the ProDom that lives their apartment building. If you don't mind twisted humor, this is a fun flick. Sense then, I haven't many mainstream films. Exit to Eden came along and scarred me for life. laugh

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
302 registered (The Thomas, HenryB, ChicagoSlicker, Cheyenne, Soapy, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Domina M, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, CelesteTaylor, cbot, WestAugust, Chi61, cbtlover, palmer, langerr, HellionCobRoller, TheDriver, painslut, marstoy, international, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, midlet, furfan, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina_Felicity_Hart, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31803 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora