by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#15333 - 07/19/21 08:20 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: nycdogman]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By nycdogman
I too have been a longtime member of maxfisch. I lost interest after "Max" went missing. I became active again in 2012. When new ownership resulted in needed changes, and updates. I was also glad to see the return of administrative moderation. Sadly the new "Max" was short lived.

Almost from the beginning the original MF went missing. The site has never had consistent administration. No one wants over censorship. But, I agree that it has been handled in an irresponsible manner over the years.

Unfortunately Courteousness and civility are no longer the norm. A board having the potential to harm must be moderated.

There has always been despicable behavior associated with sundry members of maxfisch. It's my opinion that a few old guard mistresses are responsible for the majority of it. These woman have been settling personal scores, petty grievances, and turf wars, on maxfisch since the beginning. They use sock puppet accounts, one time posters, and personal zombies, to do their dirty work.

There are plenty of sock puppet accounts. I don't doubt that for a minute. But, "Old guard mistresses" being mainly responsible, I'm not so sure about. There is one that has been speculated about. Eons ago the original MF did an audit. It was privately revealed that she had dozens of screen names. So, it wouldn't be surprising if she is still up to her old tricks. But, for the most part, I don't see the older ladies having the desire or time to launch attacks. Most have moved on from the business and those who haven't are too busy working their fannies off for silly drama. When I was an active session dom, I was the target of petty attacks by local doms who were unhappy that I was busy when they weren't. It wasn't fun. But, they got shut down pretty quickly from other posters. A few even went out of business. When MF had a higher volume of posters, the site was pretty good at self policing. It shouldn't have been that way. The admin who set it up should have been more responsible. I'm not defending that in anyway, shape or form. I'm just sharing my first hand experience.

I don't understand why you are so protective and supportive of maxfisch. I've witnessed you being dragged through the mud on countless occasions. Those political forum regulars did everything but take out a hit on you.

I'm not protective over the site. If it didn't come back up, I'd miss having contact with a few posters. But, overall, it wouldn't bother me if MF vanished for good. I've certainly been dragged through the mud over the years. Most successful doms have. My reviews were 100% glowing. But, you get the nonsense too. The political section is just a hobby in retirement. Ignoring the toxicity, I've actually learned a lot. The debates has pushed to me research, learn and understand where people with different views are coming from. It beats watching tv at 4am when it is too dark to jog and I've got to be quiet because everyone in the house is sleeping. With the exception of the unstable man who launched a delusional attack against my family and made up bizarre things about my late husband last year, I laugh off the goofball curmudgeons in the political section. Even with the completely weird attack last year, no one in their right mind would have believed a word of the psycho rant. The guy got banned but it is still up there for anyone to see. It is wrong. In no way am I defending or dismissing the harm crazy attacks can cause, especially with young doms. Even with Yelp and Google reviews about coffee shops or plumbers, it is easy to pick out the embittered nutjobs. Still, responsible admin would remove that garbage. [i]

[i]For the doms who are still active, it is horrible that people can attack them anonymously. My guess would be it comes from bitter "Competition," or a bitter unstable client. If MF comes back up, I will keep an eye for petty attacks. I feel bad that I missed the ones on Ms Rose Woods and Mistress Kiva. It may not have helped but I would have defended them and rallied to get the thread locked. Of course, it still doesn't make it right.

#15336 - 07/19/21 09:28 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: Cheyenne]
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

You may lock the thread, if you think it's appropriate.

I didn't know about the hostility that went there. I'm sorry for those who have experienced it. It's wrong without question. question. It wasn't my intention to spark a debate about it.

I just wanted to know if its possible to make an account. I just wanted to explore the site, most of which remains hidden from me. It's clear no one knows how to make one, not sure of its even possible or not. I don't think I'll find a solution here.

Edit: as luck would have it, MF is live again (for better or for worse). And registrations are working now.

Edited by NameNotFound (07/19/21 12:52 PM)

#15341 - 07/19/21 03:47 PM Looks like you found a way to make the account [Re: NameNotFound]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

#15342 - 07/19/21 04:19 PM Re: Looks like you found a way to make the account [Re: Soapy]
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

Yes! It took a while but I finally figured it out.
Here's what needs to be done:
Step 1. Click register button.
Step 2. Accept board rules and click continue.
Step 3. Pray. (the most important step)
Step 4. Keep repeating till this works, neglecting other things in life. Priorities.

Edited by NameNotFound (07/19/21 04:21 PM)

#15343 - 07/19/21 04:20 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: NameNotFound]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Sometimes, threads get hijacked. I'm sorry if that bothered you. It is good to know that the registration on MF is working again and site is back up. Enjoy MF. I'm present there too. :-)

#15345 - 07/19/21 07:53 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: NameNotFound]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
It's back up now... Which means it's doing it's normal b.s. of limping along

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Shout Box

Who's Online
317 registered (buffalo, Domina M, TheDriver, Dominions, Old_Timer_FL, denali, Cheyenne, international, Chuck123, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Poester, tosser, Soapy, spiderone23, langerr, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, nysubjack, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, broom, Madam Jess, Protons1, HellionCobRoller, The Thomas, SeekingAdventure, AspX, WestAugust, HenryB, Ms_Gia_Peccato, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, Chi61, palmer, Mistress Tissa, Domthissub, zrfwd, midlet, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33145 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova