by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#15313 - 07/18/21 09:31 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: NameNotFound]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I have to agree. I'm sorry that these two people had such bad experiences on the MF Boards...... but I have to say I have been there on and off since around 2000 or so (my current account is from 2005) and can't really recall this kind of thing. Was the harassment on a particular forum or done via PM? I spent 95+% of my time in the Lobby, Reviews and the Health forums. I stopped browsing there a lot after the Directory stopped being updated around 2015 so perhaps the bad stuff was after that date?

#15314 - 07/18/21 06:42 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: NameNotFound]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

m f seems to be down or not responding today or as of a few days ago!

I hate the idea of losing the archive of useful posts!

z

#15315 - 07/18/21 08:16 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: ztrade]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Was it today that the domain registration was expiring?

I think that happened once before in recent years and it was gone for a week or two and then reappeared.

#15316 - 07/18/21 09:58 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: furfan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I've been a member of MF before the domain was even registered and it was operating as FemDom.com. What Ms Rose Woods and Mistress Kiva are describing has gone on from the beginning. It would usually get shut down pretty quickly by the other posters. It made the person launching the attack look like an idiot and, usually, because they were. Now that there is a much lower volume of posters, the occasional attack goes unnoticed. Even if the instigating poster doesn't get banned or the thread locked, the general consensus is that the people involved in the attack are losers.

#15317 - 07/18/21 11:11 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I've been a member of MF before the domain was even registered and it was operating as FemDom.com. What Ms Rose Woods and Mistress Kiva are describing has gone on from the beginning. It would usually get shut down pretty quickly by the other posters. It made the person launching the attack look like an idiot and, usually, because they were. Now that there is a much lower volume of posters, the occasional attack goes unnoticed. Even if the instigating poster doesn't get banned or the thread locked, the general consensus is that the people involved in the attack are losers.

The general consensus of Max Fisch posters knowing attacks were done by losers is problematic. Potential clients who saw these posts on Google were not privy to such information. My reputation was damaged, and my life was threatened. Like Ms Rose Woods, I was not defended. I am glad to see Max Fisch is not responding. Maybe this time it's gone for good.

Moderators and members of Domina.ms have been savagely attacked on Max Fisch. Dismissing this fact as harmless is insulting! I am very close to disclosing the member names responsible for these shameless attacks.

#15318 - 07/19/21 02:45 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: NameNotFound]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Since it sounds like at this point you are more interested in reading than posting eventually this will work out. In the mean while it got you here where most of the posts in the last year are similar. Keep trying but not too hard, and leave days between tries. Ultimately it will work. It is worth doing because the legacy is fantastic, and the further you go back the better the content is.

#15319 - 07/19/21 02:52 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: Mistress Kiva Krimson]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I didn't mean to imply that attacks on MF are harmless. It is terrible that you and Ms Rose Woods had this happen to you. I wish I had seen it. I certainly would have defended you and worked to get it stopped. Back in the day when MF had higher volume, attacks like this usually didn't go undefended. I've been attacked on MF too. Sadly, a lot of women have. Every time it seems like lights out for good on MF, it comes back online. This time will probably be no different. Any time someone sees at an attack or ambush on MF, please send me a PM. I don't know that it will be effective but I will do whatever possible to help.

#15323 - 07/19/21 03:45 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: Komodo]
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

Tbh I would love to post here but being young and inexperienced, I just don't have many relevant things to say. I hope it will change one day.

I did give up on it. But I guess I'll try what you said!

Edited by NameNotFound (07/19/21 03:48 AM)

#15324 - 07/19/21 03:46 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: furfan]
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

According to the link I posted originally, it expires 5 days from today.
But it is down for me too right now.

Edited by NameNotFound (07/19/21 03:49 AM)

#15330 - 07/19/21 07:00 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: Cheyenne]
nycdogman Offline

I too have been a longtime member of maxfisch. I lost interest after "Max" went missing. I became active again in 2012. When new ownership resulted in needed changes, and updates. I was also glad to see the return of administrative moderation. Sadly the new "Max" was short lived.

Unfortunately Courteousness and civility are no longer the norm. A board having the potential to harm must be moderated.

There has always been despicable behavior associated with sundry members of maxfisch. It's my opinion that a few old guard mistresses are responsible for the majority of it. These woman have been settling personal scores, petty grievances, and turf wars, on maxfisch since the beginning. They use sock puppet accounts, one time posters, and personal zombies, to do their dirty work.

I don't understand why you are so protective and supportive of maxfisch. I've witnessed you being dragged through the mud on countless occasions. Those political forum regulars did everything but take out a hit on you.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
317 registered (spiderone23, langerr, Cheyenne, Soapy, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, international, nysubjack, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, broom, Madam Jess, Protons1, HellionCobRoller, The Thomas, SeekingAdventure, AspX, WestAugust, HenryB, Old_Timer_FL, Ms_Gia_Peccato, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, Chi61, Poester, tosser, palmer, Mistress Tissa, buffalo, Domthissub, zrfwd, Chuck123, Domina M, TheDriver, midlet, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33096 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato