Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#15281 - 07/15/21 05:06 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: NameNotFound]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Why would anyone care? Maxfisch might have been a useful resource in it's heyday. It's become a bottomless pit of unmoderated bile.
With no moderation, these type boards can quickly become the home of stalkers and trolls. Let's hope this time Maxfisch just fades away.

#15282 - 07/15/21 05:27 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: AspX]
bcd Offline
Occasional

I was one of those very active ones on The Hang. I'm here now, but not enough time to post much. I've seen a few, but not many of the old timers. In fact I will do a post right after I read this thread about the passing of a friend there.

#15283 - 07/15/21 05:27 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I've been a member of MF's "The Hang" since 2005. Maybe I wasn't on the right boards (mostly the lobby, reviews, health and a couple of Domme boards when they were active) but I have never seen or experienced the type of thing you are describing.

When it was more active my experience with MF was positive with thoughtful discussion and regular participation from an interesting cross section of people......including some prominent and very well respected Domme's

I'm still on the Hang from time to time more out of habit than anything else but let's face it, discussion forums without lively activity aren't very appealing. I had hope for this place as an alternative but lack of participation and activity is an issue here as well. I recently put up duplicate posts regarding predicament play here and on MF. In 24 hours there were 3 responses and 88 views here....0 responses and 44 views on MF. Back in the day on MF the discussion would probably be multi pages in the 1st 24 hours.

Another example.... there are 7 Domboards here and 5 of them have been completely inactive for 4+ months. I guess other forms of social media have taken over as a way for Dommes to interact with potential subs and to get their names out there.

Sorry that your experience on MF was obviously different but it wasn't universal to all.

Edited by furfan (07/15/21 05:43 AM)

#15285 - 07/15/21 06:16 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: furfan]

Enthusiast

I've been personally attacked on Maxfisch. With the exception of Mistress Chloe, none of those prominent and very well respected Dommes, said a fucking word in my defense. For you to say that several Dommes and dungeons have not had their reputations damaged on Maxfisch is disingenuous.

Edited by MsRoseWoods (07/15/21 06:27 AM)

#15286 - 07/15/21 06:22 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

I'm sorry if you had a bad experience on the site. But since I've found out about the site, I've only seen troll/hate posts on the politics section. But as a non US citizen, I don't care about it anyway since it's primarily about domestic U.S. politics.

I haven't found anything bad elsewhere. Again our experiences may vary, I only found out about the site this year.

I beg to differ, as I stated in another post the site probably has the largest collection of a wide range interesting topics, from the era it was relevant. Even if the site is no longer functional, it would be a shame for those posts to get lost.

Edited by NameNotFound (07/15/21 12:07 PM)

#15288 - 07/15/21 10:02 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Not sure when you had your bad experiences. Most of my activity on MF was early 2000's and it tapered off 5-6 years ago when the place started to become less active. It's only in the past year or so that I have started visiting and posting a bit again.

I'll just reiterate that your account of your experience on MF is very different than what I have experienced over the past 20 years and leave it at that.

Edited by furfan (07/15/21 10:02 AM)

#15290 - 07/15/21 10:49 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: furfan]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I will probably regret sticking my nose in here but I think you are both right. MF when actually run by Max was a very different place & my early experiences on that board were amazing. Which is when furfan is talking about.

The experience, especially for Dommes, since it was sold the second time & then just mildly maintained but no longer moderated is extremely different. Which is the time period Miss Rose Woods is speaking about with both bitterness and truth.

#15291 - 07/15/21 11:55 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: AspX]

Enthusiast

Thank you AspX. Several of the Dommes who are members of this board are here for the very same reason I am. Responsible moderation is the key to a successful board. Especially when reputations are at stake. While I agree there was a time in the distant past when Maxfisch was a close knit group. There were still several witch burnings, completely sanctioned by the inner circle of Maxfisch.

#15292 - 07/15/21 12:03 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: AspX]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By AspX
I will probably regret sticking my nose in here but I think you are both right. MF when actually run by Max was a very different place & my early experiences on that board were amazing. Which is when furfan is talking about.

The experience, especially for Dommes, since it was sold the second time & then just mildly maintained but no longer moderated is extremely different. Which is the time period Miss Rose Woods is speaking about with both bitterness and truth.

Fair enough. I guess in retrospect I was referring to the time when Dommes like Troy Orleans, Janet Spenser, Mistress Servalan, Mistress Michelle Lacy,Domina Caitlin etc etc were still active there on a daily basis.

#15311 - 07/17/21 03:58 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
I've been personally attacked on Maxfisch. With the exception of Mistress Chloe, none of those prominent and very well respected Dommes, said a fucking word in my defense. For you to say that several Dommes and dungeons have not had their reputations damaged on Maxfisch is disingenuous.

Preach it Sister! I have been the victim of a monkey knife attack by one of those "prominent and very well respected Dommes." She tried her damnedest to ruin my career. When I read worshipful posts about the good ol'days at Max Fisch. It makes me physically ill.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, Cheyenne, The Thomas, jadreg13, international, ztrade, palmer, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Soapy, broom, cbot, furfan, langerr, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31221 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas