by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#15122 - 06/30/21 08:35 AM Lost Interest In Pro Sessions!
MikeyRedShoes Offline

I saw this topic on The Hang "RETIRING FROM PROFESSIONAL SESSIONS." http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthreads.php/posts/1783725

I would like to hear the opinions of Buzz members.

Angry young social media "dommes" with their hairy underarms, legs, and crotch. Have damn near caused me to loose interest in BDSM. Why should I spend $400 an hour to be with a rage filled, virtue signaling, non-binary, social justice warrior?

When did women decide not to be proud about being female?

Whats with all this non-binary bullshit?

When did being a Twitter member make someone an expert on world politics?

Why do these social media "dommes" want to alienate middle class men?

When will the madness stop?

Should I just go to an antifa protest to find my next Mistress?

Is green a natural hair color?

What happened to classy, well educated, cultured, artistic, Mistresses?

Did they all retire and leave us poor subs with nothing but these hairy, social affirmation craving, Twitter shrews?

Have you lost all desire to session with your fantasy domme, after you read the hate filled horseshit she writes on social media?

Excessive "poorly illustrated" tattoos, a must for an aspiring domme?

These are the questions that burden my soul, and keep me up at night.

#15125 - 06/30/21 06:00 PM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: MikeyRedShoes]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I look at this from a couple of angles.

First i an fully supportive of anyone who owns a business charging the amount that the market bears. If prices are up and wait times are up, the demand must be there. Thats capitalism.

I have raised my prices in my personal business. Stores, restaurants, car dealerships, home builders, tradesmen have also raised prices why would i expect a Prodom to not do the same. Again Thats capitalism.

I have no problem waiting for a session. My plumber, dentist, doctor, and accountant don’t take same day appointments. My dominatrix should be given the same courtesy.

I am burnt out on the way femdom is portrayed online. I am not referring to the way Dommes look. Im referring to the way both dommes and subs treat each other in a public forum often without consent. Ive made similar posts here in that regard. As a result i avoid online advertising. I communicate with my Domme via text message and we have a dynamic that works for us. I do think that the online portrayal has the potential to chase away some of us who have been doing this for a while and spend good money on it.

Just my .02

#15127 - 06/30/21 10:28 PM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: MikeyRedShoes]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I can safely say that there still are many talented, beautiful, sadistic Dommes who enjoy what they do around. I saw happened to see one a few days ago and see another regularly. This is your first post, at least under this name , not that it’s important. Are you just venting or are you looking for someone to see? If the latter give a general location and you will most likely get some recommendations.

#15128 - 06/30/21 11:14 PM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: MikeyRedShoes]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
I have a suggestion for you. Try staying off Social Media. I've been a practicing Dominatrix for over 20 years. I have several friends that still session, and are highly regarded in the scene.

#15129 - 06/30/21 11:29 PM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: MikeyRedShoes]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
I too hate when women take control over their body and let their hair grow out or dye it a fun, vibrant color. They should spend the money and take time out of everyday to make sure they are unnatural just as I want them to be. Hair? On a woman? Pfft, I prefer my woman like young prepubescent girls, thank you.

Women should make their life decisions based on my preferences! That's real female dominance, not doing what they want and appealing to ME!

And don't forget having opinions... YIKES. Leave the brain in the kitchen.

I hear they can vote now too.

/s

Btw I'm a natural haired, no tattoos, no body hair (my preference), well-educated woman. If anyone here hates how Dommes are becoming more free to speak their mind and do with their body as they like, please don't book me either as you clearly aren't actually into real femdom. smile

Edited by DommeLynx (06/30/21 11:35 PM)

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#15131 - 07/01/21 02:08 AM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: MikeyRedShoes]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

I prefer no or few tattoos. Body hair would be a show stopper for me. It is nothing against women who prefer a different look. As I typically pay $400. an hour I am going to select a lady who is my type. I haven't had difficulty finding ladies who appeal to my tastes and are willing to see me and my girlfriend. My problem has been that there are so many it is hard to decide. We have the flexibility to schedule ahead and travel. We usually make a mini vacation out of it. I can see where finding a lady who is local and available on short notice would be a tough find. Are there cities where this is expected? I've heard a lot of good things about the NYC house situation. Is that up and going again?

#15132 - 07/01/21 04:03 AM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: Spark]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I am 100% about respecting the way that prodoms and everyone else are comfortable conducting their business. In this case, I know who the original poster is. He's a good guy and a quality client. When it comes to rates, they didn't budge for nearly two decades. I was charging $300. 20 years ago. Instead of gradually increasing over the years, the rates popped up all at once. It is understandable that clients are getting sticker shock.

As for same day sessions, again, it is up the ladies on how they want to run their businesses. For us old folks, same day sessions is how adult businesses ran back then. Even now, let's not forget the nature of this business. It isn't like planning a teeth cleaning. When an attorney gets out of court early and had a few hours on his hands. It's when a man just wakes up in that mood. For some a professional domination session is something to be planned out. For others, it is when the freaky mood strikes. With men, who knows how long that will last. I loved my same day session clients. It was wild and crazy impromptu theater. Maybe it was something in the air...because when one same day session booked, four others were behind it.

One of the cool things about FemDom is that there is something for everyone. Not one size fits all. I completely understand where this original poster was coming from. If someone is shelling out serious money on the hour, they need a good fit for what they are looking for. Hopefully, the lack of availability for that in his area will get back to normal as time goes on.

This is a personal business. It is different for all of us. But, I will say that being flexible with my client's time schedule doubled my pay check.

#15133 - 07/01/21 08:08 AM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: Mistress Kiva Krimson]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

+1

#15134 - 07/01/21 08:30 AM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: Spark]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Pretty much what I would have written, but I didn't have to.

Thank you.

#15135 - 07/01/21 09:36 AM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Scooby it's completely fine to have preferences. I wasn't aiming my rant towards people who have physical preferences, but towards men who hate women who have alternative styles or don't conform to THEIR standard/fantasy of what a woman should be. smile

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (tosser, international, Lady Bellatrix, TheDriver, Domina M, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, Soapy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, WestAugust, domtsub, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32327 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora