by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#15009 - 06/21/21 07:43 AM Re: BDSM Lottery [Re: RudolfW]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Yes, some of the German Dommes look amazing..............although a little scary eek

Do you think European Dommes on average are a little more intense than those North America?

#15010 - 06/21/21 08:05 AM Re: BDSM Lottery [Re: furfan]
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By furfan
Yes, some of the German Dommes look amazing..............although a little scary eek

Do you think European Dommes on average are a little more intense than those North America?

That's what it seems like. I'd be a bit worried, but willing to try it out for the team and actually kind of feel like doing just that where applicable without having to vaxx or quarantine. I remember having a session at a New Orleans hotel with a black domme who went by Lady Sahara and she spoke almost all German during the session. It was just a totally different dynamic since I didn't really know what was being said and I kind of liked that.

Most of the time in the US, the session is the same. Show up, say hello, then you hand over the cash and they say the same thing.... take off all your clothes and fold them neatly and place them here... I mean, I guess that's naturally how a session should start, but it's predictable, so having a new dynamic would be a good change.

#15012 - 06/21/21 08:14 AM Re: BDSM Lottery [Re: RudolfW]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By RudolfW

That's what it seems like. I'd be a bit worried, but willing to try it out for the team and actually kind of feel like doing just that where applicable without having to vaxx or quarantine. I remember having a session at a New Orleans hotel with a black domme who went by Lady Sahara and she spoke almost all German during the session. It was just a totally different dynamic since I didn't really know what was being said and I kind of liked that.

Most of the time in the US, the session is the same. Show up, say hello, then you hand over the cash and they say the same thing.... take off all your clothes and fold them neatly and place them here... I mean, I guess that's naturally how a session should start, but it's predictable, so having a new dynamic would be a good change.

Yes, That is part of what I was trying to get at in the other thread about transitioning into a scene. It's fascinating how some different Dommes will handle will handle that process.

When I was left alone and waiting with my nose on the floor it really got me off balance and felt different from a "normal" scene starting point.

#15014 - 06/21/21 08:48 AM Re: BDSM Lottery [Re: furfan]
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By RudolfW

Yes, That is part of what I was trying to get at in the other thread about transitioning into a scene. It's fascinating how some different Dommes will handle will handle that process.

When I was left alone and waiting with my nose on the floor it really got me off balance and felt different from a "normal" scene starting point.

Yeah, I liked how at Pandora's Box and Fetish Fortress in NYC how you're led into the room either by the secretary or another domme and are already naked and ready, but left to wait in the dungeon and wait til the domme walks in. I've found that at domme houses, when my initial contact was either with a secretary or a domme not in the scene, it added a bit to the anticipation and separated some of the pre session activities that for whatever reason, kind of mentally detract from the overall experience. But I definitely understand not many independents will have a secretary and many clients don't want to pay in advance or show up naked to the session, so some elements remain

#15015 - 06/21/21 09:47 AM Re: BDSM Lottery [Re: RudolfW]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Back in the day many UK Dommes had a maid who handled appointments, answered the door, handled the financial aspects etc. As I recall you were expected to tip them over and above the session tribute.

#15016 - 06/21/21 10:38 AM Re: BDSM Lottery [Re: RudolfW]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

Pandora's Box sounds hot. I agree the formality is a build up. Is Pandora's Box still around? Do you know what it is like now?

#15019 - 06/21/21 05:30 PM Re: BDSM Lottery [Re: RudolfW]
CelesteTaylor Online   content

I have thought of this often. The ability to go on tour and play with the following:

Toronto - Violet Mays
Chicago - Olivia Black
San Francisco (3) - Colette, Chloe Mercury, Lux
LA - Iris
New York City - Tess
Albany - Natasya
London - Adreena

That's just the first leg of the tour! I would have to give more thought to add future cities and dominas.

Pretty good list, huh? Top notch! ;o)

Why? Because they are talented, fun, kinky, and beautiful.

Celeste

#15022 - 06/22/21 12:59 AM Re: BDSM Lottery [Re: furfan]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I have not sessioned abroad. I used to think that BDSM was good value in USA but maybe this difference starts to fade. However I started watching more UK made clips and the culture difference is noticeable. The standard length of a clip seems to be 30 minutes, which to me seems a bit long. There seem to be more elaborate equipment, some pretty interesting, but maybe because I started with the high end sites.

There are content differences too but maybe this is worth a separate discussion.

#15028 - 06/22/21 07:09 AM Re: BDSM Lottery [Re: CelesteTaylor]
Bruce88 Online   content

Loc: Boston, MA
Totally agree with Olivia Black

#15186 - 07/06/21 03:59 PM Re: BDSM Lottery [Re: CelesteTaylor]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Adreena Angela is absolutely amazing & she was visiting the US (NYC & LA) several times a year until everything shut down.

She is also good friends with Iris so put that double into your fantasy session bank.

Asp

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (artiemus1, Domina M, HenryB, LAN, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, Cheyenne, Chi61, nysubjack, TheDriver, marstoy, buffalo, Swinburne, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, midlet, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, ztrade, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32001 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller