Mistress  Lexine
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#14982 - 06/19/21 09:57 AM Transition into session?
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I was wondering how people like to handle the arrival and subsequent transition into beginning the session. Do you like a full on Mistress D/s vibe right from the time the door opens or are you more comfortable with some chat time with a gradual transition into play?

I generally fall into the second category and enjoy a little "hi how are you" time before things begin.....(especially true if it's a first session or a Domme you haven't seen in some time) then maybe some talk about equipment and possible activities and then play.

The actual transition can be fun too. One of my favourites was a first session about 15 years ago that I still remember well. We had spent about 15 minutes chatting over an iced tea and then had a quick studio tour with some talk about some of the furniture.

Then there was a subtle shift in her posture and tone of voice. her voice got more abrupt and there was no doubt she was issuing orders. She said something like.... "Well it's time we started. I'm going to step out for a few minutes. When I return you'll be undressed,clothes neatly folded on the bench and your nose on that red dot, palms flat on the floor, either side of your head". She pointed to a small red sticker in the middle of the floor. Then she said "once your nose is on the dot it doesn't move off it" and walked out.

She was probably only gone 5-10 minutes and I only spent about 5 minutes or so kneeling with my nose on the dot but it seemed like forever....it was a very hot beginning and it certainly got me in the right frame of mind to play!

Dommes, what's your preference on arrivals and scene beginnings? Do you have a go to routine or does it depend on the client?

#14984 - 06/19/21 05:06 PM Re: Transition into session? [Re: furfan]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I too prefer a small transition period at the beginning of the session (and a longer one after it). There are some subs that like their Domme to be in character from door to door. I am not one of those.

#14987 - 06/20/21 12:37 AM Re: Transition into session? [Re: furfan]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I always like transitions before and after the session but how elaborate they are depends on the partner. The better the connection the more important the transition.

#14988 - 06/20/21 02:01 AM Re: Transition into session? [Re: furfan]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

If I know the Domme well, right from the door is a nice surprise. Otherwise, I want the transition discussion. It is good to know that everyone is in a good frame of mind and I've had time to discuss limits in person.

#14993 - 06/20/21 07:58 AM Re: Transition into session? [Re: furfan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I liked the transition too in my session days. It gave my clients time to talk about interest, limits, what new things were on their mind, what they thought about the last session, ect. in a setting that they were relaxed and not distracted. Doming straight from the door can be great in the right circumstances. But, I want to make sure that subspace hasn't set in and they are thinking with the correct body part.

#14995 - 06/20/21 11:56 AM Re: Transition into session? [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I liked the transition too in my session days. It gave my clients time to talk about interest, limits, what new things were on their mind, what they thought about the last session, ect. in a setting that they were relaxed and not distracted. Doming straight from the door can be great in the right circumstances. But, I want to make sure that subspace hasn't set in and they are thinking with the correct body part.

Mistress, I love this comment. Looking back, I mostly served Mistresses who I knew very well, we would discuss via phone or email what the session would be like a day or two before. Many times it would be "straight from the door" which were usually tremendous sessions. There were also times where I would pick up the Mistress to session in her space - or rarely - session in a public space and there would be some talk of logistics, always with the Domina in control.

And I completely agree about a first or second session, a short discussion probably is warranted.

But my favorite is "straight from the door" because in that situation I'm usually in deep subspace and anticipation.

#15011 - 06/21/21 08:08 AM Re: Transition into session? [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Cheyenne

Very well put. I am always curious however about the exact form that the transition takes. The moment things shift from chat to actual playing and the session has begun. I have always loved that instant in time when the first order is given.

#15023 - 06/22/21 01:10 AM Re: Transition into session? [Re: furfan]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

There are many ways to look at a session like there are many ways to shoot a scene. Some focus on the slave and what happens to him. Some focus on the mistress and what she does. My impression is that those who like the first type of videos want the session to start right away while the second prefer transitions.

#15030 - 06/22/21 02:47 PM Re: Transition into session? [Re: Cheyenne]
Awillingstudent Online   content
Artisan

I think the transition is good too, especially early on. The client may be a bit nervous and 5-10 minutes up front can make or break the session.

#15192 - 07/06/21 07:52 PM Re: Transition into session? [Re: furfan]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
For me, I prefer that its all business from the start (even if we are chatting). I am not naturally submissive and acting "normal" moves me away from the submissive session mindset.

However, neither way is a dealbreaker & I let the Domme determine how things progress based on how she likes it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Soapy, denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26873 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn