Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#14844 - 06/07/21 06:26 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

For me it would be a fairly lengthy extended session with a captivity theme.....maybe 48-72 hours? The scenario would be that I am an unruly sub sent to a facility for remedial training and conditioning in obedience and submissiveness. Obviously not nonstop 48-72 hour play session but always under some form of control or restraint....even during downtime.

I like the fantasy of no safeword/true captive but lets be realistic. "Call 911.... I'm having chest pains!" is always going to bring a scene to a screeching halt grin (If it doesn't you are definitely playing with the wrong person!) I'm not sure how to push towards CNC with only some pre negotiated limits and general outlines of play but some limited form of that would be cool!

Somewhere like Warsaw Prison comes to mind although I'm really not into the whole harsh institutional prison type atmosphere so I have reservations about that option being quite right.

Mistress Servalan in Australia also does very intriguing extended sessions but the logistics of flying so far are complicated too.

The money aspect is doable but the biggest drawback is disappearing and being out of touch for that length of time.

I still haven't given up on this one yet though....hope springs eternal smile

#14846 - 06/07/21 05:12 PM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I’d like to be able to have a session without any worries and limits about marks. For good or bad I do not see that opportunity ever arising.

I love that idea about an RV dungeon. So many possibilities. Road trip sessions. I’ve got a lot of locations in mind.

#14852 - 06/08/21 07:05 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: MissMary]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I believe there is a novel series with a scene that is similar. Although, if memory serves, it is more about humiliating the teacher. Your scenario sounds much hotter.

#14853 - 06/08/21 07:06 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: jacky b]

Pooh-Bah

I had a gs chair made for scenes like this years ago. When I retired I gave it to Michelle Lacy for her weekend events. There was a catch though...you had to drink or drown with so many ladies and no flush.

#14854 - 06/08/21 07:07 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: ScoobyBelfast]

Pooh-Bah

You and your adventures. You're living the life of Riley.

#14855 - 06/08/21 09:19 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: furfan]

Pooh-Bah

Some years back, I did such a session. It was only for 24 hours. But, it was intense and definitely one of the most memorable sessions I was involved in. One of my dom friends joined me in putting it together. We decided to be equipped for everything but let it go with the chemistry and let it go in the natural direction. As it came to be, sleep deprivation and a stockholm syndrome of sorts were strong elements. Half way into the sub and I were so in the headspace, that my fellow dom hung back and facilitated the emotional wave we were riding. I'd have to wonder about doing something to deep without a second dom. But, it was a once in a life time. The sub and I talked a short time later about the session. It has taken us both a few days to get our heads back to earth. If you ever venture into this, I'd love to know how it goes.

#14856 - 06/08/21 09:23 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: buffalo]

Pooh-Bah

That is a bummer you couldn't manage the time away. But...a long road trip with a traveling dungeon for the time it takes to get half way across the country? Hmmm? Walmart offers free overnight RV parking. There are KOA parks everywhere. It would be like a fetish version of National Lampoon Vacation...or a reality show challenge. ;-) Seriously, Buffalo, I hope you get to do it sometime.

#14861 - 06/09/21 12:23 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: Cheyenne]
worm Online   content

A longer term prison / captivity scene something along the lines of Chalet of Pain or Warsaw Prison. Duration of 72h or so.

i actually had a couple of Warsaw Prison trips booked, but the Pandemic ruined both of them....

#14867 - 06/09/21 05:25 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: worm]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

Those places look intense. Would you expect only captivity or is there the same type of exchanges that would happen in session?

#14893 - 06/12/21 05:47 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: Cheyenne]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

A roving RV Dungeon? I like it. Very recreational!

So... I'm going to have to look these over, but honestly... I'm fortunate enough to have done a LOT of the stuff I wanted to do. Lots of my checkboxes are checked.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
330 registered (Michelle Lacy, Soapy, HouseofServitude, langerr, Mistress Tissa, WestAugust, The Thomas, palmer, furfan, HellionCobRoller, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, Bruce88, NYC slut, Cheyenne, DommeLynx, Chi61, Domina M, tosser, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, NYC Mistress Devi, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Stern Miss Lea, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, artiemus1, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33959 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova