04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#14874 - 06/10/21 04:30 PM Overnight with Mistress UltraViolet Ft. Mistress Zoe Red
lifelovesk1nk Offline

I have been serving Mistress Ultra Violet since 2017 and I have to say this last session has been my most amazing session yet. This session actually started a little bit before I even met her when she ordered me locked up in chastity and told me to purchase some slutty lingerie for myself (from Victoria Secrets). On the actual day of the session, Mistress had me pick up a few bottles of water and some other drinks before we started. Once purchased she instructed me to come to her dungeon where she met me at the door looking absolutely amazing like she normally does. I was told to go to the bathroom and strip down to my lingerie for her. Once I was stripped, she led me to get my makeup done for our guest who was coming over soon. After I was all dolled up, she led me to the cross where she gave me a nice flogging to warm me up, and that was when Mistress Zoe Red came in and looked me over. Afterwards, I performed a little striptease for them that ended with me giving Mistress Ultra Violet a lap dance. Afterwards, they led me to the sissy room where they proceeded to both inflict some CBT on me. Mistress Ultra Violet started off the CBT but gave some instructions for Mistress Zoe who took over for a little bit and I was left alone with Mistress Zoe Red. When they took me to the spanking bench where they strapped me down and proceeded to stretch me out with some anal plugs and also used some toys to give me a few spankings. They then put a hood on me and took me to a cage where they left me for a while. Once they felt I was ready they took me back to the bench where they took the plugs out of me and proceeded to double team me with Mistress Ultra Violet taking my back hole and Mistress Zoe Red taking my mouth. That went on until it was time for Mistress Zoe to leave, where they took me off the bench so I could worship Mistress Zoe before she left. Mistress Ultra Violet then took me to the bedroom and chained me to the bed where I slept for the remainder of the night until Mistress woke me up the next morning. After Mistress gave me a chance to use the bathroom and brush my teeth, she went right back to torturing me and my pathetic cock and balls with sounds, crops, and clothespins. Finally, after Mistress had been using me as a spittoon and a toilet, she finally let me cum into a cup which she then poured it into my mouth immediately afterwards. It was an incredible experience one that I hope I will get to experience many times over. There were so many things during that session that I left out that I absolutely loved that I don’t know if I could properly describe them all. As always serving under Mistress Ultra Violet is an experience that was beyond amazing, and it was really fun to be under Mistress Zoe as she was learning from Mistress Ultra Violet as well.

#14964 - 06/17/21 05:38 AM Re: Overnight with Mistress UltraViolet Ft. Mistress Zoe Red [Re: lifelovesk1nk]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
lifelovesk1nk, That sounds like a mind blowing night! I Can't wait to serve them both.

#14966 - 06/17/21 08:30 AM Re: Overnight with Mistress UltraViolet Ft. Mistress Zoe Red [Re: lifelovesk1nk]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

Enjoy the after buzz that comes from an extended session with such an attractive lady.

Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (Chi61, Cheyenne, furfan, Domina M, Lady Bellatrix, Bound ashtray Man, Dominions, Soapy, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, langerr, porkster, jadreg13, Natasha Strange, denali, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, international, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, Bruce88, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, kefxb24, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, broom, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, Mistress Ayn, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30563 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova