by furfan
58 minutes 47 seconds ago
X POST?
by Soapy
Today at 09:34 AM
Psychedelics and bdsm
by Soapy
Today at 09:33 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Deposit Lost from famous domme
by Domina M
Yesterday at 02:24 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/20/24 03:03 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#14897 - 06/12/21 11:18 AM What is it About Golden Showers?
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

I would have never thought of this as a turn on. But, well, things have changed recently. I can't understand what turns me on about it. I'm feeling strange about it. What is that you get out of being peed on or peeing on someone else?

#14898 - 06/12/21 12:12 PM Re: What is it About Golden Showers? [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Funny, while golden showers are sort of “meh” for me, I find forced consumption (preferably via a piss gag while in heavy bondage) super hot

I suspect it’s different from person to person but generally I think it’s all about demonstrating the power imbalance that happens in session and in some cases the way bondage renders the sub defenceless.

#14902 - 06/12/21 06:39 PM Re: What is it About Golden Showers? [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I tried it a while back and didn't enjoy it.

Now that i am in a longer term relationship. We discussed it i got really turned on by it and we went for it. I loved it. It was mainly the fact of being so into her and consuming something so personal from her.

On a slightly related topic...there is another forum topic around body hair. My domme is waxed bare and that added to the excitement. I don't think i would have enjoyed it with a full bush. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Edited by Spark (06/12/21 06:39 PM)

#14903 - 06/12/21 06:42 PM Re: What is it About Golden Showers? [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

This is easy to answer. In many cases, we as men are going to find the dommes we see attractive and in great shape. I basically want to see what their pussy looks like and see how their piss tastes. Also, maybe subconsciously since this activity usually occurs at the end of a session and after they're done pissing, they usually say to jerk off, maybe I associate alot of pleasure with the activity.

Now the interesting thing is..... yeah, I guess pissing on someone or into someone's mouth would be a dominant thing, but in order to do that, the domme would have had to have drank water leading up to the session and basically be uncomfortably holding piss inside herself for much of the session duration to fulfill the client's request. So is that really dominant? I know how uncomfortable I feel holding piss and always feel like I want to get it out of me.

#14904 - 06/13/21 02:12 AM Re: What is it About Golden Showers? [Re: Spark]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

You and RudolfW are certainly having different experiences that I've been involved with or witnessed in my 10+ years of being an active session Dom. No one got a look at my lady parts, even if a G/S was involved. The typical client of a ProDom is not looking for a peep show.

#14906 - 06/13/21 05:55 AM Re: What is it About Golden Showers? [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

It isn't something that I've done often. But, it is about the power play when I do. It establishes the Mistress/slave role like nothing else. For me, it needs to be at at a point in playtime when everyone is deep in emotionally.

#14912 - 06/13/21 07:19 AM Re: What is it About Golden Showers? [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I agree, I've experienced this direct from the source only while hooded with the blindfold in place. ( This hood with a funnel placed in the end of the breathe through gag's tube)

https://www.top-to-bottom-leathers.co.uk/Bondage-Equipment/Leather-Hoods/Leather-Controller-Hood.htm

The only time I had my sight the golden was poured from a glass beaker into the funnel.

The shock of it filling my mouth was vary hot but so was watching her start to pour. I guess both ways really worked for me.

#14913 - 06/13/21 07:58 AM Re: What is it About Golden Showers? [Re: Cheyenne]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
You and RudolfW are certainly having different experiences that I've been involved with or witnessed in my 10+ years of being an active session Dom. No one got a look at my lady parts, even if a G/S was involved. The typical client of a ProDom is not looking for a peep show.

Good point and i should clarify. i agree this would not be standard or expected in a normal prodom session.

I have a relationship with a pro dominatrix. Its been ongoing for almost 2 years. This leads to interactions that go well beyond a typical Dom/client relationship. We talk, text, travel, see each other, just like a normal relationship almost everyday. Most interactions are vanilla. But when we chose to do domination play we have defined the boundaries much differently than in a 1-2 hr pro session.

Goes without saying this is not easy to find and takes a lot of effort and trust. I also don't pay for any specific session time or interactions. But I've set up a joint bank account and their is a transactional element to the relationship.

#14914 - 06/13/21 08:09 AM Re: What is it About Golden Showers? [Re: Spark]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Thanks for clarifying. What you describe is super cool. It is awesome you were able to find someone that you have that kind of chemistry with.

#14915 - 06/13/21 08:15 AM Re: What is it About Golden Showers? [Re: furfan]
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By furfan
I agree, I've experienced this direct from the source only while hooded with the blindfold in place. ( This hood with a funnel placed in the end of the breathe through gag's tube)

https://www.top-to-bottom-leathers.co.uk/Bondage-Equipment/Leather-Hoods/Leather-Controller-Hood.htm

The only time I had my sight the golden was poured from a glass beaker into the funnel.

The shock of it filling my mouth was vary hot but so was watching her start to pour. I guess both ways really worked for me.

Most of the dommes I see likely assume I'm there for the fetish aspects of a session rather than trying to please them and they don't bother blindfolding. I don't say whether or not to blindfold, it's their call

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
301 registered (midlet, painslut, furfan, strangefruit, Soapy, ChicagoSlicker, cbtlover, Domina M, HenryB, Cheyenne, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, palmer, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, langerr, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, nysubjack, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, GulfCoastal, buffalo, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, cbot, bondagelover, HellionCobRoller, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, international, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31724 Guests and 101 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato