by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#14802 - 06/05/21 09:37 PM Men are ruining things for those of us who prefer sessions
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

I have to point out that some men are ruining things for us. You are sending women $100 here, $60 there, $1000 there, etc. after dommes simply post a photo of their restaurant or store receipts on twitter. Now I know this isn't the case across the board and there are some dommes who still mainly just do sessions and the income is likely not consistent and the session fee goes in large part to covering overhead.

I'm not at all criticizing the women who get money this way. It's the men. WTF are you getting out of this? There will be a point where dommes don't even hold sessions because they can make more just tweeting photos of their food receipts. There won't be a point to sessioning. Have some self respect.

#14804 - 06/06/21 01:27 AM Re: Men are ruining things for those of us who prefer sessions [Re: RudolfW]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

So what you're saying is that you want Mistresses to see you out of desperation.

#14806 - 06/06/21 02:19 AM Re: Men are ruining things for those of us who prefer sessions [Re: MayaMidnight]
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By MayaMidnight
So what you're saying is that you want Mistresses to see you out of desperation.

I would certainly hope it's a passion of theirs. Money can't buy happiness.

#14811 - 06/06/21 03:45 AM Re: Men are ruining things for those of us who prefer sessions [Re: RudolfW]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

There are people who wouldn't understand what I get out of my sessions. They don't have to because what flips my switch is none of their business.

#14814 - 06/06/21 04:00 AM Re: Men are ruining things for those of us who prefer sessions [Re: TedBCruisin]
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By TedBCruisin
There are people who wouldn't understand what I get out of my sessions. They don't have to because what flips my switch is none of their business.

Well it's better to actually conduct a session than send money to someone because of a receipt they upload on twitter

#14824 - 06/06/21 08:09 AM Re: Men are ruining things for those of us who prefer sessions [Re: RudolfW]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

They must be getting something out of it or they wouldn't be doing it. I was always about live sessions. But, different strokes for different folks.

#14828 - 06/06/21 09:41 AM Re: Men are ruining things for those of us who prefer sessions [Re: RudolfW]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I have some insight into the online domination and the findom kink as i am in a relationship with someone who does both on a professional level. I think the amount of large dollars that is being sent for absolutely nothing in return is somewhat limited and faked online. I do think men are will to pay decent amounts of money for online domination.

I dont think men ruin sessions by sending money to women over the internet. I would view that as support. But i do think there are men who ruin things by not respecting boundaries and reciprocating the same safe space that a pro domme provides.

The nice thing about online domination is it does provide a higher degree of safety for the women than a live session.

The good thing about higher session prices in 2021 is that lots of places are hiring and wages are up so us clients should be able to find additional discretionary income

#14829 - 06/06/21 11:54 AM Re: Men are ruining things for those of us who prefer sessions [Re: RudolfW]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

If they like sessioning, than why stop because some internet guys send money without meeting? Sessioning is extra money on top. The findom earnings might allow a little more selectivity around which submissives they see, but that's a good thing.

You're complaining that they'll stop sessioning live if they make too much internet money, which seems to suggest that you think no one would session with you for any reason other than extreme need and you're okay with that.

#14834 - 06/06/21 05:44 PM Re: Men are ruining things for those of us who prefer sessions [Re: MayaMidnight]
langerr Online   content
Regular

Originally Posted By MayaMidnight
If they like sessioning, than why stop because some internet guys send money without meeting? Sessioning is extra money on top. The findom earnings might allow a little more selectivity around which submissives they see, but that's a good thing.

You're complaining that they'll stop sessioning live if they make too much internet money, which seems to suggest that you think no one would session with you for any reason other than extreme need and you're okay with that.

+1

#14870 - 06/09/21 09:28 PM Re: Men are ruining things for those of us who prefer sessions [Re: RudolfW]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Yeah I don't think you can pay rent with just your dinner paid for. Most of this is just social media pageantry. I don't believe anyone is making significant amount of money out of it.

If they are, they usually work all day at it and never intended on meeting anyone in person in the first place. This makes them 'content creators' and not Dominatrices.

When I get something paid for after I've posted about it online its more about getting a "tip". A nice bit of appreciation from someone I usually session with, or someone who is gaining My favor for future sessions.

Edited by Mistress UV (06/09/21 09:28 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
304 registered (langerr, HenryB, broom, Soapy, Cheyenne, CelesteTaylor, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, international, denali, Old_Timer_FL, Domina M, palmer, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, WestAugust, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32157 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato