Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#14825 - 06/06/21 08:38 AM Your Unfulfilled Check List
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Are there any particular types of sessions that you've long desired that haven't come to be? Are you still pursuing them?

I've been lucky to enjoy quite an exciting session life, full of variety. But, the one thing that I flirted with and didn't do was to build out an RV to be a traveling dungeon. It would have been so much fun...kidnapping scenes, especially. Now, that I'm retired, I bought an RV for vanilla purposes....but every time I'm in it, I can't help but think, "Where would have I put the bondage bed?"

#14826 - 06/06/21 08:48 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: Cheyenne]
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

A session with a domme and a female slave at the same time where the domme would take turns on both of us or direct the female slave to do bdsm activities on me

#14827 - 06/06/21 09:18 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: RudolfW]

Pooh-Bah

That is a cool one. Years ago, I did an overnight session like that in a rented cabin in the woods of Ohio. It was with a long time client and femsub who was a good friend. We all had such a blast.

Do you plan on pursuing this scenario in session? Off the top of my head, with the doms I know who are still active, you've got some great options.

#14833 - 06/06/21 04:35 PM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: Cheyenne]
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
That is a cool one. Years ago, I did an overnight session like that in a rented cabin in the woods of Ohio. It was with a long time client and femsub who was a good friend. We all had such a blast.

Do you plan on pursuing this scenario in session? Off the top of my head, with the doms I know who are still active, you've got some great options.

That is an interesting session location. Yes, I do. Only a couple options I've seen, so please do send me who you know and I will take a look. I plan on doing it in the fall (earliest I can session). Seems like this session type is more available outside the US. This is the one industry where oddly enough not everyone is just on Eros and there are some off radar dommes out there where you kind of have to know they still session and email them. Was the case with Aiden Starr, glad I looked up her site and emailed to see if she did sessions. Thank you.

#14835 - 06/06/21 06:23 PM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: RudolfW]

Pooh-Bah

I don't have any recommendations off the top of my head for this type of session. I mentioned good options because you are in areas that have a diversity of doms. The location worked well for this session because I was going to be there anyway and it is where the femsub lived. I've always like cool, off the path locations when I needed a break from my studio. Ironically, the client turned close friend called this morning. His ears must have been burning. I told him the session was being discussed here. We both agreed, it was a perfect storm. He and I had been doing sessions on a weekly basis and weekends often. The femsub and I were good friends. We were in a rustic type, makeshift dungeon in the middle of a national forest. The chemistry was awesome between all of us. That is the type of thing that is hard to plan. However....don't lose hope. Those opportunities are out there. My advice is that life is short. Take them when you can. :-)

#14836 - 06/06/21 07:30 PM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: Cheyenne]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

My dream session will probably never come to be if it isn't orchestrated, which would take the fun out of it. Maybe it will come about at a play party some time. It would involve a class room of young women in an all girl school overtaking the female teacher. She is spanked OTK. Her blouse is ripped open and tits fondled. It turns into a full out spanking, lesbian fuck fest. The teacher can't deny that she is getting turned on because her pussy is wet, to the point that it is dripping down her legs. She becomes a willing participant. That is what Catholic school does to you. The mind goes straight in the gutter. LOL.

#14839 - 06/06/21 09:10 PM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: MissMary]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
A party full of beautiful Dommes and their girlfriends were i'm their toilet (hopefully mostly GS) for the evening. Excited just thinking about it!

#14841 - 06/07/21 03:05 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: Cheyenne]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

I've been self indulgent enough to pursue the checks on my list as they come up. It's funny that you mention road trips. The one check that will have to wait is an extended trip out west, visiting a dom in every state.

#14842 - 06/07/21 04:11 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: MissMary]
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By MissMary
My dream session will probably never come to be if it isn't orchestrated, which would take the fun out of it. Maybe it will come about at a play party some time. It would involve a class room of young women in an all girl school overtaking the female teacher. She is spanked OTK. Her blouse is ripped open and tits fondled. It turns into a full out spanking, lesbian fuck fest. The teacher can't deny that she is getting turned on because her pussy is wet, to the point that it is dripping down her legs. She becomes a willing participant. That is what Catholic school does to you. The mind goes straight in the gutter. LOL.

Would you like to be the teacher?

#14843 - 06/07/21 05:27 AM Re: Your Unfulfilled Check List [Re: RudolfW]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

I could go top or bottom on this one. It depends on who I'm with and how I'm feeling at the time.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
330 registered (furfan, HellionCobRoller, Soapy, HouseofServitude, palmer, Michelle Lacy, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, Moth to a Flame, langerr, DominaAdmin, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, Bruce88, NYC slut, Cheyenne, DommeLynx, Chi61, Domina M, tosser, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, The Thomas, NYC Mistress Devi, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, WestAugust, MayaMidnight, Stern Miss Lea, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, artiemus1, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33931 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn