by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1434 - 05/18/16 10:48 PM Overnights
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Goddess Samantha and I are getting ready to do our first Double Overnight together. We do doubles often but this will be our first full 12 hour double together. I'm not certain this sub knows just how much he has bitten off. He's seen our clips, so he thinks he is ready.

In our world, you need to be careful what you ask for . . .

That being said, I love overnight sessions. I have heard others, subs and Dommes, say they don't care for them - but I personally enjoy them very much. I think the reason is because it is much more like lifestyle play. I don't have a set amount of time to fit in all that I want to do. I seldom plan them in the fine detail I would say a 4 hour session. I play without a clock - until I get tired, want a break, need My feet or back rubbed or whatever. Often times I will go to dinner with the sub and indulge in some discreet public play, then it's back to the dungeon for intense play. Usually the sub and I get 3-4 hours of sleep and we are both wiped the next day, but it's a good wiped.

What are some of your thoughts on overnights. Like them? Hate them? Why?

Edited by Mistress Ayn (05/18/16 10:51 PM)

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1435 - 05/19/16 10:07 AM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

I've never done an overnight the way you describe it.

I had a unique experience. In the late '80s I was introduced in NYC by the late great Mistress Ava Taurel to a dominant woman who lived in L.A. Mistress Ava knew I loved busty Amazon types and I had a thing for blondes so she set me up with someone who did role play and massage. Looked like a mix between Jayne Mansfield and Anita Ekberg. We met at her hotel and she was creative, intimidating and an immediate turn on.

We kept in touch and set up an appointment for a Sunday night when I was in L.A. on business. The appointment was for 8 but she arrived at 9:30 pm, dressed in a gold lame' dress and matching high heels. I was stunned. She immediately said she would need a ride home afterwards. We proceeded to do a long, elaborate and intimate role play. By the end of it we were too tired to go anywhere else and ordered room service, talked until 2 am or so then went to bed. The next morning at around 7 am since I had to work that day she got up, freshened up, put on her gold lame' dress and I drove her home. At the end she smiled, winked at me and charged me for a little more than one hour session.

#1436 - 05/19/16 10:23 AM Re: Overnights [Re: junglepet]

Veteran

Yeah, that's not anything like an overnight with Me ;-)

#1437 - 05/19/16 01:10 PM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Mistress Ayn, I am SURE that it's not. (LOL!)I am sure for your submissives, subs (and dare I say fans?) to see you for an overnight would be a unique experience. The one I had was unexpected, unscripted and impossibly inexpensive. Moments happen.

About Goddess Samantha, a comment if I may. As I have written in other posts I began to session with female bodybuilders in the early to mid 2000s for my Amazon fetish. I haven't had the opportunity to session with the Goddess in her travels but from what I have read she is one bodybuilder, of a handful, who get the S&M aspect and has "crossed over" as a full-fledged domina. The bodybuilders who wrestle or scissor, and order you around, are great but that is a different dynamic.

#1438 - 05/19/16 08:46 PM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

My longest session has been 3 hours. I don't grok the allure that overnight sessions apparently have for some subs (perhaps because I am more masochist than sub. Three hours of mostly pain is a lot of pain). One thing I've noticed while perusing websites is that dommes who have the same rates for hourly sessions will often charge very different fees for overnights. And some don't do overnights.

I went through a phase where I had a strong opinion that double domme sessions were not worth the money (and can be train wrecks if they don't get along). I have revised that opinion in recent years and do a double occasionally.

#1439 - 05/20/16 07:45 PM Re: Overnights [Re: junglepet]

Veteran

She is the real deal. She can throw you around and scissor you just as well as she can tie up your balls, whip your back or make you love submitting to her strapon. If you like muscle girls, she is your Domme.

#1440 - 05/20/16 07:55 PM Re: Overnights [Re: The Thomas]

Veteran

Overnights are certainly not for everyone and given what you have shared here, I can see why they hold no appeal for you. For others it's a dream and I have some subs that exclusively do overnights.

Regarding doubles, I am very picky about who I will double with these days. I remember being in a multiple Domme session (it was not My sub, I was invited) and the Dommes spent more time talking to each other than paying attention to the sub. Very unprofessional in My opinion. All I could think was, "this poor guy is paying to be subjected to this inane chatter".

These days I only sessions with Dommes I know take their craft seriously, that I personally like and that I have chemistry with. I am very fortunate that we have a close knit group of Ladies at Atlanta Dungeon, so scheduling doubles is not an issue. Mistress Ultra Violet and Goddess Samantha are among My very favorites.

#1441 - 05/20/16 08:07 PM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

Goddess Samantha and I - along with our sub - survived our overnight session. I am still recuperating as I am sure they are too.

We started with a lovely dinner, followed by hours and hours of play, a short 2.5 hour nap and then breakfast this morning - the perfect ending to a fabulous night. We must have been quite the sight this morning at the restaurant. Our sub was very bleary eyed and red faced from extensive face sitting. Goddess Samantha and I had less than fresh makeup and our breakfast conversation was anything but family friendly. Perfection.

We also learned the sub flew to Atlanta from California for the sole purpose of the overnight. He found My website and then saw some clips of Me and Samantha together and booked. Amazing.

Best quote of the night: "Goddess you are sandpapering My nipples with your stockings." His face isn't the only thing that was red.

#1442 - 05/21/16 01:08 PM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

Mistress Ayn,

Your comments about doubles are spot on. It takes a certain chemistry with the Mistresses, plus one with the sub to ensure the session is a great one. I've done several great doubles, as we all fed off one another. I've also had some that didn't go so well for one reason or another. Even the "not so good ones" are great, but when we all have a good chemistry they are fantastic!

#1446 - 05/23/16 11:10 PM Re: Overnights [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Meredithsrogue Offline

Mistress, as You know Mistress Meredith and i are big fans of overnight sessions with You. We have a big one coming up in 2 weeks for my submission to You. I can't wait!

Submissively, Meredith's rogue pet

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Queen Naomi, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34497 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix