by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#14320 - 04/24/21 10:49 AM Strip Club Sessions
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

My girlfriend and I stopped at a club on impulse. We went in with low expectations and just looking for a little fun. First of all, beware of the ones serving dinner. The gas station down the street would have been a better option. My girl's wine was watered down and cheap shit. We asked about a little femdom in the backroom. We were clear we didn't want sex. We were promised that it was something they did a lot and were ready for. Well, a tease show and hand job later I'm in the dog house. The best part was the look on my girlfriend's face when the stripper kissed her on the mouth and went for her tits. I'd read about people having good sessions at strip joints. This was not it. Well, not for my girl and relationship anyway. I'm not saying this to my girl but tits in my face and getting jerked off by Barbie Bubble was not something I'd complain about. But, you know, the opposite of what we were looking for. Anyone else here had better experiences?

#14321 - 04/24/21 03:07 PM Re: Strip Club Sessions [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Strip clubs are all over the map. Food is a good example. Scores had good quality food but it was extremely expensive. Another place in central CT had decent food and it was only moderately expensive.

Club rules about what is forbidden varies a great deal though some places cut regular customers a little bit of slack.

I am a switch. From 1995 to early 2006 my dominant side was stronger and discovered that if you are looking to hand spank a shapely behind most strip clubs are target rich environments. However there are a few switches who are more than happy to return the favor. Usually they can't take your trousers down (taking your shirt off for some NT is often OK though).

I know one club that had a very regular customer who loved to lick boots and got what he wanted. I am sure foot fetishists are often pleased. Verbal humiliation is tricky if that's your thing. Finding someone talented requires a fair bit of recon (one trick is you have a regular girl at the place is to ask her if she knows if there is a coworker into that). The club may have rules about how loud she can be.

Swordfish will probably want to opine on this topic.

#14322 - 04/24/21 04:16 PM Re: Strip Club Sessions [Re: The Thomas]
Enthusiast

Thanks, man. This is helpful. I wasn't expecting the champagne room type thing. I'm no spring chicken but I never had that happen before. There were definitely no rules in the VIP room. Oddly enough, if dinner had been reasonable quality with good wine, my girlfriend would probably be up for going back just for the adventure. I might keep shopping and appreciate all of the advise here.

#14331 - 04/25/21 12:03 PM Re: Strip Club Sessions [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Given how little I've been here, I'm shocked Thomas remembers I'm big on strip club femdom! I have had just amazing experiences with femdom in strip clubs. But I do think there is a learning curve. Strippers come from the "hustle" side of the sex industry, and that in itself could you lead you to making really poor decisions if you don't know how things work and don't have the backbone to stand up and protect your boundaries, or your inner white knight won't let you disappoint the pretty girl in her underwear. In addition, strip clubs are, as Thomas said, all over the map. In the midrange to higher end strip clubs I go to, buying the stripper dinner is an amazing deal, and the food can be pretty good. There are many strippers who are experienced with femdom and really good at it; and among the ones who haven't done it, strippers tend to be sexually adventurous (especially when cash motivated lol) and it can be super fun playing with beginners if you don't mind teaching them a bit.

I have had both fun femdom sessions in the VIP, and had numerous strippers where I became her regular, our femdom extended to between club visits, during the entire club visit, and we'd start seeing each other outside the club for femdom dates. Some amazing memories I'll never forget. And try to continue making, once everyone is vaccinated wink

My general advice if you want to pursue this in strip clubs, but are not a strip club regular: do it during off hours (you get strippers who are downright predatory on Saturday night), spend a few minutes reading club reviews so you know what the club is like (there are club review sites, worth using them), and think a bit about your boundaries in the club.

One of the things I personally loved about strip club femdom is the possibility of getting that handjob you got (not in front of my girlfriend though!) and seeing her outside the club. Even some fun "semi-public" femdom play out on the floor

Edited by Swordfish (04/25/21 12:52 PM)

#14333 - 04/25/21 04:46 PM Re: Strip Club Sessions [Re: Swordfish]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

This takes me back. Went to a strip club in Manhattan on Broadway near W. 53rd now called Sapphire's in the early 2000s off and on for a couple of years. I went in for a beer and out of curiousity. I hadn't been to one in more than a decade.

I usually would go on Friday afternoons (my old job gave us half days in the summer), sometimes during the week after 5 pm. I agree about staying away from Saturday nights and you should be a regular to know the girls and get a feel for the place. I became a regular with three ladies. With each one we got to know each other at the bar, moved to a lap dances and eventually a rare visit to the VIP room. With two ladies there was no fetish or domination in the VIP room, just wonderfully creative hand jobs. With the third there that and a bit of kink. I asked for her number, and a few days later we had a session in her apartment.

She told me to sit on her couch, watch her strip and not touch her... or myself. She was a devilishly seductive Mistress who at times was "thisclose" to me and would grin and laugh at my obvious discomfort.

By the time she completely disrobed I was deemed worthy to partake of some foot, leg and body worship. I was was then allowed to pleasure myself with her providing verbal instructions and visual stimulation. Oh yes, strip clubs are hidden gems for kink and whatever else you might be looking for.

#14334 - 04/25/21 09:44 PM Re: Strip Club Sessions [Re: junglebeast]
Regular

Yep. It's not for the faint of heart, given how easy it is to be taken advantage of. But if you find a great stripper, the experience can be amazing

#14337 - 04/26/21 03:25 AM Re: Strip Club Sessions [Re: Swordfish]
Enthusiast

Thanks for sharing this. You've given me hope and what sounds like a fun project to explore. I've looked around for review sites on strip clubs. Are there any that you recommend?

#14340 - 04/26/21 05:26 AM Re: Strip Club Sessions [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
Great topic. I've met a couple of strippers who were interested in my desire to be submissive to them. I served one of them in the club and out. She became an expert at public humiliation. She's still in the pro domme business.

#14343 - 04/26/21 06:38 AM Re: Strip Club Sessions [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Regular

Biggest USA national review site is tuscl.net (The Ultimate Strip Club List). This particular review site focuses on reviewing the clubs, but not specific detailed reviews on the girls, that is, the reviews might tell you that Club Tittay has private VIP rooms that cost $X, but you won't see a review of specifically what Jade does in those private rooms.

Some cities have their own local review sites that are also worth finding, but you might find those referenced in tuscl also

Edited by Swordfish (04/26/21 06:41 AM)

#14384 - 05/02/21 10:44 AM Re: Update [Re: Swordfish]
Enthusiast

Thanks for the review information. My girlfriend and I were in Florida for the weekend. We went to Cheetahs in West Palm Beach for an early dinner. The food was sports bar grub but it was good. There was a predator element to the place. Maybe that comes with a couple in a tourist town. But, we had a great time. The third lady who made her rounds to our table was very attractive, probably late 20's, and must have nailed us as a kinky couple. (My girl's suggestion that I wear a slave collar might have been a give away.) Your advice on buying dinner for the stripper was good. We fell a little short on that and bought her dessert instead. If I had been solo it would have been different. But, dessert worked. We had a chance to talk about what we were looking. The stripper, "Dakota," was all about it. Back in the VIP room, Dakota made me strip instantly. I had whip marks from a session the day before. She had a blast with that. She had my girl use me as a footstool as she went to work on my balls. It was a sweet nightcap for $200. We tipped another $100. The private time lasted for less than 30 minutes, which was fine with us. The VIP was fun but the anticipation and picking out the lady was the best. Doing it with my girl was even better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (langerr, denali, Chi61, Soapy, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, midlet, marstoy, tosser, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Domina M, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, nysubjack, Poester, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, ilyaserdyukov, billw, spiderone23, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, CelesteTaylor, The Thomas, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, WestAugust, TheDriver, Dominions, Cheyenne, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, broom, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Mistress Tissa, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33290 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot