My girlfriend and I had our second session with Mistress Brianna of Fort Lauderdale. The first one was so good that I was nervous of having too high of standards for the second one. You know how you tend to remember something as even better than it was? Well, that didn't turn out to be a problem. We left the theme of the session and everything to her, except for our limits. She totally blew our minds. Role play isn't something that we've talked about much. It was the last thing from our minds. Mistress Brianna showed up dressed as a sexy teacher. She handed my girlfriend a rule and said, "Let's get you dressed." As they went off to the changing room, Mistress nonchalantly told me to be naked and presentable for when they returned. This blew my mind. What the hell does presentable mean in a situation like this? This was only my second session ever. I got naked, folded my clothes and put the whip Mistrssed used last time between my teeth and waited on all fours. Maybe this wasn't the most creative thing to do it but the ladies found it acceptable. Brianna berated me for not being dressed properly for school. They brought out a school desk. It sounds weird but it fit the moment. I've got to give my girlfriend credit for the realism too. It was like one of those dreams where you show up naked in high school. By the time the most amazing session ended, I was hogtied, whipped, told the rest of the class would be coming into to see me, peed on and worshiping nylons. Aside from the whipping, I'd never asked for any of this stuff. It was like Mistress Brianna had read our minds the first time. She went out on a limb and we were there to meet her. My girlfriend and I left with our heads spinning. I still can't seem to come back to earth. I've never had a hard on for nylons and feet. But now, fuck, I'm going to the beach today and it is all I'm gonna be thinking about. The whole classroom embarrassment thing has it on my brain how important it is not to get a hard on at the beach. What a head fuck. A wonderful, mind blowing, surreal head fuck.