by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#14294 - 04/22/21 09:55 AM Manscaping Advice
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

As I've grown older it seems that my pubic hair has taken on a life of its own. In the past, I have had 2 Mistresses complain. One took it upon herself to quickly shave me and the other simply worked through it. I have considered a Brazilian wax but decided I am not man enough to withstand it. I am now considering a shaver but need advice. I have looked at the "Lawnmower" on Amazon, but despite a good overall score, it seems there are a lot of negative ratings about cutting the jewels.

So I am seeking opinions from slaves/subs and Mistresses. What are the recommendations for a shaver or tools? Or, what other options should I consider? Should I go ahead and look at waxing? From Mistresses, do you like the balls that belong to You to be clean shaven or does it not matter? I am having my first post Covid session soon and would like things to go well.

#14296 - 04/22/21 03:31 PM Re: Manscaping Advice [Re: slave47]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

My hair grows in the wrong places as well

I wax. Its worth it. Pain isnt that bad and it gets better over time and its far less effort than trying to trim every nook and cranny on a regular basis. It takes me about 20 minutes Every 6-8 weeks. Theres a little but of small talk and you are out the door before you know it. Youll find hair grows back thinner which is a plus

I feel better, more confident, look better and i think i and the Domme have more fun.

The only issue for me is most of the estheticians are younger. I dont feel comfortable doing it with someone with a big age gap as its a professional setting so i had to find someone similar in age.

#14300 - 04/22/21 04:52 PM Re: Manscaping Advice [Re: Spark]
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

Thanks for the advice - I will probably try sugaring.

#14312 - 04/23/21 04:49 PM Re: Manscaping Advice [Re: slave47]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

Waxing is my first choice. For me, it provides the best results, is not painful, there is no bleeding, and is somewhat humiliating to be waxed. A Domme once requested I find a male esthetician to wax me. When I asked "Why a male?" she replied, "Because it will be more humiliating for you."

Two problems with waxing -

1. As a dude, its hard to find a place that will wax my "bating suit area". Pick up a rock and throw it and you will hit a place that will wax vaginas, but dudes and their junk? Most places turn you away. (Which I think is ripe for a sexual discrimination lawsuit if you ask me). Finding a place that will wax men was difficult, but not impossible. Check out the 'gay' neighborhoods in your city.

2. Its expensive. To get my "entire bathing suit area" waxed smooth cost me something like $175.

But the good news? There might be someone in your local kink community who is skilled at waxing and would be happy to do it.

In fact, a Domme planned to keep me locked in chastity for an extended amount of time (six months? A year? Who knows.) She was looking into giving a copy of the key to a kink-friendly esthetician. My Domme would have a key, so would the esthetician. I would not. (I'd have a sealed tamper proof emergency key only).

When it was time to get waxed, I'd simply set up an appointment with the esthetician. I'd undress at the appointment; esthetician would cuff my hands, then unlock my chastity cage. I'd be waxed, cleaned up, whatever, locked back in chastity, uncuffed. I'd be allowed to dress, I'd pay my bill and be on my way.

Sadly, things changed with this Domme and it never happened.

----

Second choice is a simple beard trimmer. Any $30 Norelco trimmer from Walmart of whatever will do. Many have safety features so you don't cut yourself.

This is a cheap and easy option for hair removal.

The downside? It usually doesn't leave things baby smooth.

----

An excellent choice is this stuff called Magic Shave. Its a powder that you mix with water to make a paste. Put it on the hair you want gone, wait five minutes, shower, and hair is gone. The stuff is a miracle for me (and I am fair skin with medium reddish brown hair). It gets rid of the hair and leaves the skin smooth and soft and wonderful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Shave

IT IS NOT NAIR. I don't know what it is with Nair, but that stuff sucks.

The downside to Magic Shave is that it may not work for you. Your skin, hair texture, etc might not like it. You'll have to run some tests.

Also, I found out through trial and error that five minutes is good for me. Not 6, not 7, not 4. FIVE.

The good news? I get results that are 98% as good as waxing but this stuff costs like two bucks a can.

----

Finally - razors and shave cream. I've had mixed results. Too many nicks and shaving bumps.

#14422 - 05/07/21 04:37 AM Re: Manscaping Advice [Re: slave47]
ryancbtbb Offline
Occasional

I "manscaped" myself early to late teens. There was a lady offering brazilian wax in her own home, went there late teens twice. I didn't think it was better than doing it myself and saving extra cash.

I cared about nice physique and further enhance such. It's not priority today.

#14600 - 05/25/21 10:24 PM Re: Manscaping Advice [Re: slave47]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By slave47
From Mistresses, do you like the balls that belong to You to be clean shaven or does it not matter?

I like anyone who comes to me to be well groomed. For cock and balls, I, in the very least, like the hair buzzed down very short. In some cases I like them to be clean shaven.

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, Domina M, Cheyenne, ztrade, LAN, Swinburne, artiemus1, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, midlet, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32045 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria