by Mistress Tissa
49 minutes 38 seconds ago
Session Rates going down
by CelesteTaylor
Today at 07:14 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Today at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#14278 - 04/21/21 06:30 PM Scheduling etiquette
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

So this may be an odd question, but I struggle with it so thought I’d ask. I travel a lot, and often want to arrange a session on my travels. My question: is it rude to email multiple Dommes knowing I’ll only have time to session with one? Ideally, I would send one email, get a yes or no and then move on but this doesn’t usually seem to work. I always feel bad reaching out and then not scheduling but conversely I risk being shut out by waiting for a response. I once ended up sessioning three days in a row because I reached out to multiple Dommes and they all got back to me at the last minute lol. Is there an appropriate waiting time for a response? Is it acceptable to email 2 or 3 and then only schedule with one?

#14284 - 04/22/21 03:14 AM Re: Scheduling etiquette [Re: Chi61]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

I've often reached out to multiple Dommes when traveling on a tight schedule. As long as you do not commit to anyone until you have decided, with certainty, that you will be arriving for a session, I don't see the harm. A lot can be learned in correspondence and how the Domme handles herself while communicating with you. I've always approached this in a manner to respect the Domme's valuable time but also with the priority of obtaining a session that will work for me. For whatever my advise is worth on this, I think your approach is spot on.

#14297 - 04/22/21 03:43 PM Re: Scheduling etiquette [Re: Chi61]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
Yeah, I think this is a common issue. My advice is start planning earlier. When I reach out to inquire about a session. I usually give it about 48 hours to get a response. After that I'll send an email explaining that since I haven't heard back I'm going to continue my search and I wish them my best. You'd be amazed how often I get a reply 5 minutes after that. But even if I don't get a reply, I can feel I'm moving on with full transparency.

So imagine that you might need to send inquiries to 3-4 Dommes before something works out, so ideally you would start at least two weeks before the date.

#14299 - 04/22/21 04:46 PM Re: Scheduling etiquette [Re: Chi61]
langerr Online   content
Regular

I start scheduling more than a week ahead of the date I want to session and only contact one Domme at a time. If I don't hear in two or three days I either resend it or move onto my second choice. The later is extremely rare. The second email to the same Domme has almost always worked.

The message you compose makes a difference. It should be brief, listing some of what you want to do in session, and your proposed date(s) and time(s).

#14332 - 04/25/21 04:12 PM Re: Scheduling etiquette [Re: langerr]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

This whole question is amazing to me since, I've been in and out of the scene for more than a few years and sessioned in my own city, when I traveled and when Mistresses traveled to my city. I've only contacted Mistresses one at a time.

My gut feeling is that if you do contact two or three Mistresses for a trip, knowing you'll only have time for one, give them time to respond and be transparent if you already made an appointment.

#14344 - 04/26/21 11:15 AM Re: Scheduling etiquette [Re: Chi61]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Read the Domme's personal scheduling etiquette! Most Dommes will expect you to read through this, fill out a questionaire and give them a time and date all in one introductory email. This saves the back and forth and they can decide to schedule with you based on your interests & availability.

Everyone has different rules, and if you are emailing multiple Dommes but not following through you may get put on a blacklist... We call them TIMEWASTERS! If you are on a tight schedule and can't give a Domme at least 24 hours to respond to an email, find one who has a booking phone number.

And yes, scheduling a week in advance is always ideal..

Edited by Mistress UV (04/26/21 11:18 AM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#14601 - 05/25/21 10:33 PM Re: Scheduling etiquette [Re: Chi61]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Chi61
is it rude to email multiple Dommes knowing I’ll only have time to session with one?

It depends on how you do it.

I would decide who you most would like to play with and contact her first, with enough advance notice so she has time to get back to you. How long that is may be stated on her site (e.g. 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week).

If you have not heard back in that time, contact your second choice. And so on.

Make sure you let the Domme know the specific time you're available to play. "Mistress/Goddess/Ms./etc, I will be in town next weekend and only have availability on Saturday at 2pm for 2 hours. Would be able to see me then?"

If you are in a position when you aren't going to know until the last minute, then just be prepared for an outcome that matches that.

If I receive a request from someone, whether they indicate they're in town briefly or not, and they end up not replying back to me, I usually don't think much of it. I know some Dommes are bothered by this and take it personally. I don't unless the person contacts me more than once and doesn't follow through.

If you do end up getting multiple replies and can't see everyone, just send a brief message to the Domme(s) with whom you're not booking. Thank them for their time and say you will be unable to session after all. Depending on how many messages you may have exchanged, a small tribute or gift is always a way to show respect for Her time.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (05/25/21 10:36 PM)

Shout Box

Who's Online
301 registered (Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, HenryB, Cheyenne, cbot, WestAugust, Chi61, cbtlover, palmer, langerr, HellionCobRoller, TheDriver, painslut, marstoy, international, buffalo, GulfCoastal, Domina M, strangefruit, midlet, furfan, ChicagoSlicker, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, nysubjack, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, DommeLynx, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31789 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria