by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#14141 - 04/10/21 03:23 PM Not so Public -Public Play
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

My girlfriend and I went to dinner last night. Just as we were leaving she handed me an electrical collar that goes around my nuts and dropped the remote in her purse. Then she made a point to get dressed in front of me so I could see she was wearing thigh highs with no panties under her dress. There was some fun going on number the table. It just happened that our waitress was hot. I didn't think I was into humiliation but trying to order while getting shocked in the nuts while the gorgeous waitress kept looking at me funny, wondering what the fuck was wrong with me, while my girlfriend was shocking me and running her stocking foot up my leg was hot as fuck. Does anyone else like discreet public play?

#14150 - 04/10/21 07:32 PM Re: Not so Public -Public Play [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I have experimented with it a few times with mixed results.

#14151 - 04/10/21 09:07 PM Re: Not so Public -Public Play [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Scooby, I'll put it this way. I've done it different ways, without electronics. I PM'ed you.

#14155 - 04/11/21 03:11 PM Re: Not so Public -Public Play [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Fun topic! I've enjoyed play much like what you are describing, in one form or another. One experience, that comes to mind was with a client/friend who was into humiliation and age play. I buckled him in the backseat of my car and drove him to a restaurant along the lines of Olive Garden. I had a diaper bag full of toys, a bib and a sippy cup. I privately told the server, who happened to be an attractive young lady, that my friend was a little simple. Our lunch was pretty much what you'd expect with a mother and her three year old, right down to cutting up his food. The server brought him a balloon. We had fun and didn't seem to bother anyone. But, on the way out, the waitress gave me a half smile as if to say, "Yeah, right, you goofballs."

#14158 - 04/11/21 09:08 PM Re: Not so Public -Public Play [Re: The Thomas]
Enthusiast

If you are comfortable, I'd love to hear more. Did the success of the experience seem to be about who you were with or what you were doing?

#14159 - 04/11/21 09:09 PM Re: Not so Public -Public Play [Re: Cheyenne]
Enthusiast

That is funny, especially how the waitress was subtly called you on it at the end.

#14172 - 04/13/21 06:31 AM Re: Not so Public -Public Play [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I've never experienced it as you describe but it is certainly something I have thought about. I know several Dommes (MTO, Mistress Servalan) discuss this type of play on their websites as being an available option as part of an extended session. I think being out to dinner or shopping while wearing discrete gear under your clothes would be very hot.....even more so if you had the anticipation of a session to follow.

The idea of sharing a secret with a Domme can be very hot. I can remember turning down a golf invitation one time while my wife was in earshot by telling someone "Sorry, I can't. xxxxx is cracking the whip and I'm going to be tied up all day Saturday with home front stuff"....gave me a great little flutter saying it and it added to our anticipation.

#14176 - 04/13/21 08:36 PM Re: Not so Public -Public Play [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By ScoobyBelfast
If you are comfortable, I'd love to hear more. Did the success of the experience seem to be about who you were with or what you were doing?

To clarify there were none (so far) that were total failures but some worked much better than others.

I am a switch and my earliest experiences were with a stripper who was a switch. So roughly half of the time I was the top. At first it was inside her club but at her suggestion we started playing in the public outside the club.

My public play experiences since then have only been with Dommes.

I am disinclined at this time to go into details about these adventures. However I did post a review in 2019 of an experience that included some public play:

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3510#Post3510

#14187 - 04/14/21 04:04 AM Re: Not so Public -Public Play [Re: The Thomas]
Enthusiast

I am not into enema play but, the overall physiologically of your session with Mistress Natalie was hot! That would be a tough one to top.

#14192 - 04/15/21 06:39 AM Re: Not so Public -Public Play [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

discreet public play drives me wild but ive never done anything as cool as you describe

Just going shopping with my girlfriend/dominatrix wearing thigh high boots is enough to get me in the mood. We often joke that people probably confuse the power dynamic between us. But Its enough that i know if people look for the clues they are there.

A few weeks ago we went shopping. Mostly vanilla stuff clothes, shoes etc. but we also bought some kink stuff. High end cuffs and a paddle. Afterwards we stopped for lunch. I took the opportunity to discretely pull those items out. My GF/dominatrix was slightly embarrassed telling me to put it away. In that moment the waitress walked up cracked a smile and asked for our drink orders. Afterwards she leaned over and said “im going to destroy you for that”. I could have left right then. The unscripted nature of that moment as well as the change in power dynamics, i was the one who was embarrassing her in public and then the fact that she took that power right back made that moment unforgettable for me.

Edited by Spark (04/15/21 06:39 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
323 registered (Mistress An Li, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, Michelle Lacy, Bruce88, Moth to a Flame, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, langerr, Domina M, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, porkster, Bruxelles, CelesteTaylor, Chuck123, artiemus1, tosser, international, TheDriver, Chi61, Dominions, denali, Cheyenne, MsRoseWoods, furfan, DominaAdmin, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, The Thomas, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, Boucheron, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33780 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress  Lexine