by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#9239 - 01/19/20 01:53 PM Re: Sub drop [Re: Kneel4Her]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I am sorry to hear that your drop was that bad. Having others to share your experience and offer support is definitely helpful - even if it's just to know you are not alone. Sometimes it's just something that you have to get through, but if it lingers more than a day without improving in the future, let Me know. Personally sometimes I think it is the "disconnect" from the Domme that contributes. "Your time" is over and you are not sure when you will be able to repeat . . . I am always here and never fully disconnected from you, so let Me know if you need a little extra support. I may just tell you to get out of the damned bed and send Me a picture from the gym. ;-)

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9244 - 01/19/20 08:30 PM Re: Sub drop [Re: Miss Adah Vonn]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

The feelings of domme-drop may even be a greater conern for a domina than sub-drop for a submissive simply because as a sub, I have the opportunity to experience these feelings perhaps five or six times a year, whereas a professional domina is liable to these feelings five or six times a week.

#9251 - 01/21/20 09:23 PM Re: Sub drop [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Originally Posted By Miss Adah Vonn
Our biggest job as Dommes is often really to hold space for people to be vulnerable. We inadvertently take on a lot as energy-workers, so personally as an empath I need to expunge that now and then.

This is indeed energy work and we need to practice self care. It sounds like you have the "touch" Mis Adah Vonn. I hope those boys up there know how fortunate they are.

My goodness, thank you so much =^^= That means a lot, especially coming from yourself.

I think we as practitioners must understand and practice self care on a deeper level than the buzzword seems to imply.

A quote? phrase? I saw on twatter and liked: "True self-care is building a life from which you do not need to escape."

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#9252 - 01/21/20 09:34 PM Re: Sub drop [Re: Zingish]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
Originally Posted By Zingish
The feelings of domme-drop may even be a greater conern for a domina than sub-drop for a submissive simply because as a sub, I have the opportunity to experience these feelings perhaps five or six times a year, whereas a professional domina is liable to these feelings five or six times a week.

True. Volume certainly plays a part, though of course everyone's mileage varies.

I would say I have built a tolerance, to some extent. Though I have also gotten better at knowing my limits and enforcing good boundaries in both sessions and scheduling. All parts of the whole, I suppose.

Edited by Miss Adah Vonn (01/21/20 09:43 PM)

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#9256 - 01/22/20 03:15 AM Re: Sub drop [Re: iserveGoddesses]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I felt like you after after a session. Not BDSM session but exam session, when I used to cram 20 hours a day, it was intense and after I passed all exams I felt empty.

Usually after a BDSM session I feel exhilarated, rejuvenated and in a very good mood. I might have trouble sleeping before but not after. It is possible that mental activities drain you while physical activities invigorate you. I wonder whether this happens because my sessions usually end in some very active ways.

#13809 - 03/21/21 12:37 PM Re: Sub drop [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Okay, so I realize this particular thread is over a year old now, but I came across the following article while doing research after one of my bouts with sub drop and found it to pretty relevant to the feelings I was dealing with. Thought maybe others may find it helpful ...

https://jenniferbene.com/2016/12/ask-me-anything-what-is-sub-drop/

~AynsToy

#13849 - 03/25/21 09:23 AM Re: Sub drop [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

This is interesting. My experience is limited to playing with my girlfriend and one professional session. Both left me high as a kite and happy for days. Why do you think it is that others may experience a form of depression?

#13884 - 03/27/21 11:54 AM Re: Sub drop [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By ScoobyBelfast
This is interesting. My experience is limited to playing with my girlfriend and one professional session. Both left me high as a kite and happy for days. Why do you think it is that others may experience a form of depression?

I think there's probably a variety of factors why some experience it and others may not. Several articles I've read make mention of the chemical imbalance that can occur after an intense session in which one's body releases a lot of endorphins, epinephrine and adrenaline all at once and then afterwards you're coming down off of that high and it's akin to withdrawal.

For me personally, I know that there's also the factor of having anticipated and looked forward to a session with my Mistress for so long and that the time with her is so intense and so mesmerizing that when it's over and I'm back to my "vanilla" world, it's a bit depressing. In a way, it's kind of like post vacation blues. As another article stated, our memories begin to create a stark contrast between the sweet pleasure of 'what was' and the less appealing 'what is'.

~AynsToy

#13885 - 03/27/21 02:50 PM Re: Sub drop [Re: Mistress Ayn]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
I get topdrop every now and then as well. Honestly, a nice bubble bath in candlelight and some chill music really helps reset my mind. The energy I don't want flows right out my body, into the water, then down the drain smile

Edited by DommeLynx (03/27/21 02:50 PM)

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#13886 - 03/27/21 03:32 PM Re: Sub drop [Re: DommeLynx]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By DommeLynx
Honestly, a nice bubble bath in candlelight and some chill music really helps reset my mind.

My Mistress recommended working out for me, which I have to admit did help! Hmmm ... a glass of wine and then working out might work even better but probably isn't a good combination. laugh

~AynsToy

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (Mistress Tissa, cbtlover, Domina M, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, Cheyenne, CelesteTaylor, international, Chi61, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, palmer, WestAugust, langerr, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32276 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix