DTLA Dominas
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#14055 - 04/06/21 06:41 AM Comfort in Bondage
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

I surprised my girlfriend with an Easter basket. I couldn't resist the temptation to put a little bit of kink in it. So, in went sexy lingerie and a pair of pink furry handcuffs. (Not that she'll ever wear them) I got to thinking, about comfort in bondage. I enjoy a little discomfort bondage. I wouldn't want to feel pampered. My time in bondage is usually minimal. But for the long time bondage fans, how is that with you?

#14056 - 04/06/21 07:34 AM Re: Comfort in Bondage [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

It really depends on intent. If the bondage position is intended to cause some discomfort (such as in predicament bondage) it is OK for me. If it is being imposed as a punishment ( something like...."Let's see if being left like this for an hour or so improves your attitude") it's fine and in fact can be very arousing to me.

If it is intended by the Domme as simply to provide restraint while other activities occur and unintentionally causes pain I find it distracting and annoying. Almost like an itch that can't be scratched, it prevents me from focusing on the other sensations the Domme may be wanting me to experience. It also impacts the illusion of the Mistress being all knowing and completely in control....and that can negatively effect the scene dynamic

I think it is part of the classic BDSM idea of "good" pain vs "bad" pain.

#14066 - 04/06/21 04:36 PM Re: Comfort in Bondage [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

Sooo... About a year and a half ago (pre covid) a play partner wanted to mummify me. She had me buy pallet wrap. She stripped me naked. I wore ear plugs, a blind fold, and some kind of gag thing with a tube to make breathing easier. She then proceeded to wrap me in pallet wrap.

It was generally comfortable, but VERY isolating. I was completely immobile of course and it was an exercise in sensory deprivation.

I floated. I disconnected. It was like peaceful sleep, but awake. It was like deep meditation.

And then, after what could have been hours of sensory deprivation, she started the CBT. (Apparently the wrap didn't cover parts of my junk. or my ass.)

THAT was intense!!! And crazy teasing! 10/10 would do it again.

But... Fair warning... That kind of mummification should only be done with people you know and trust. Apparently, people have made fatal mistakes doing that in the past, and of course, its important to ensure the sub can breathe.

#14074 - 04/06/21 07:50 PM Re: Comfort in Bondage [Re: furfan]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

Dead on. There is a time for everything.

#14130 - 04/09/21 09:46 PM Re: Comfort in Bondage [Re: Tristan]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I was wrapped in that type of plastic wrap once. I had gotten held up at work and was running late and had things on my mind to begin with so I wasn’t in the best headspace to begin with. This wasn’t the Domme’s intention but I get hot easily and I got so hot I couldn’t take it. I had to tap out.

#14133 - 04/10/21 02:03 AM Re: Comfort in Bondage [Re: furfan]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

It depends indeed on the type of session. My favorite are interactive and bondage does not work that well with them. I like your final remark.

I often use the terms good pain versus bad pain but I was not aware that this was vintage.

#14170 - 04/13/21 06:03 AM Re: Comfort in Bondage [Re: Komodo]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I don't know about vintage smile but I've heard and been familiar with the concept as long as I've been active in BDSM play (since the late 70's)

The way I look at it is that any pain or discomfort should be deliberate and reflect the will of the Domme, not an accidental, unintended side effect of another activity

Another way that "bad pain" negatively impacts a session for me is that it breaks the fantasy of the Domme being perfect, completely in control and all knowing.

#14171 - 04/13/21 06:16 AM Re: Comfort in Bondage [Re: buffalo]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I've played with various versions of mummification, including forms of fur and/or sleeping bag bondage. Extreme heat can certainly be a factor (although in the play I've experienced it was intended as part of the suffering). The important thing is to be monitored to ensure excessive dehydration or heat stroke doesn't become an issue.

Edited by furfan (04/13/21 06:17 AM)

#14202 - 04/16/21 07:22 PM Re: Comfort in Bondage [Re: furfan]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

We use the same words but give them different meanings. Usually in a session unless you are a pain in the but you are the receiver not provider of pain so to me good or bad pain are in relation to me not to the mistress.

It is more related to the type and place of the pain and that makes it good or bad. I am not insensitive to the likes of the mistress but if I get it to me it means she likes it or at least she does not dislike it.

Now if having a bone broken or a teeth extracted can be a good pain for you because your mistress likes it you are a better man than me.

#14210 - 04/17/21 06:56 AM Re: Comfort in Bondage [Re: Komodo]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I certainly wasn't suggesting that any pain a mistress intentionally inflicted was "good pain"

It was more about how accidental pain or discomfort as an unintended by-product of some other activity can be a distraction or break the mood in a session. In many cases the Mistress wouldn't even know about it unless the sub brought it up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (porkster, Soapy, Chi61, TheDriver, langerr, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27084 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling