Mistress Isadora
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#13926 - 03/30/21 04:21 AM Fact of Fiction
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I've been on a bit of a reading jag lately....combing through Amazon for BDSM F/m novels. It's a bit of a tough search as 95% of what comes up in searches are bodice ripper type romance novels with impossibly ripped Alpha Male doms/female subs and only limited actual BDSM play with descriptions of gear or techniques. (Think 50 Shades of Grey but better written)

The other option seems to be badly written 30-60 page short stories that are F/m BDSM but have virtually no plot of character development.....simply nothing but repetitive play, often mostly CP without much innovation or interesting gear.

There are a few books that have turned out to be decent with both hot scenes and an actual story.....sometimes Romance genre sometimes straight F/m BDSM. One is this book that although a romance novel with some questionable plot devices has a few good play scenes.

https://www.amazon.com/Coercion-Romantic...text&sr=1-1

I am something of a gear junkie and love good descriptions of bondage positions, details on equipment etc etc

In one scene she locks him naked in a very tight standing cage. It is described as having only an inch or two of space between the bars and his back, front and sides. The floor is a solid metal sheet and he soon finds the cage floor and bars are electrified, controlled by a remote in her hand. In the scene she uses the cage to question him about their relationship, shocking him via the floor every time she doesn't like an answer. There is also the threat of being left having to stand still and straight to avoid touching the bars for an extended time (perhaps overnight)

This piece of equipment really caught my interest. I found the image of the Domme lounging in a chair with a glass of wine and able to cause a sharp shock, lasting as long as she wants, on a whim with the touch of a button very hot. I'm wondering if anyone on here who is conversant with the technical aspects of electrical play can comment on the practicality of this.

Is such a device possible/feasible/practical from a technical POV?

Years ago Janet Spencer ran an online book club on The Hang on MaxFisch. Maybe sticky thread on here for kink reading recommendations?

Edited by furfan (03/30/21 04:27 AM)

#13967 - 04/01/21 04:29 AM Re: Fact of Fiction [Re: furfan]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

I'm intrigued but the link doesn't work.

#13968 - 04/01/21 05:52 AM Re: Fact of Fiction [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Opps! Try this

https://www.amazon.com/Coercion-Romantic...RZVYZWF725TGB3P

Forum won't let me edit original post

Story is weak in places but some of the scene action is pretty hot.

As I said, F/m BDSM books that are full length novels with a plot are tough to find. Female Dommes in the Romance genre are rare. Even when you find one all too often the female domme character ends up deciding to submit to the alpha male hero after all.

If you are looking for more straight BDSM but still with a bit of a plot and not just a short story check Amazon for authors like

Lily Snow, Sienna LeBrun and Thimble (He posts on Max Fisch sometimes)

#14209 - 04/17/21 06:47 AM Re: Fact of Fiction [Re: furfan]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I'm trying to find a story I read online a few years ago. Can't remember the title but it concerned a couple where he convinced her to let him experience spending 30 days as her prisoner in their basement cage (or maybe isolation cell) in a CNC context. It was fairly long and very well written. I seem to remember it did a good job exploring the physiological aspects TPE and how her feelings towards him changed over the month.

Ring any bells with anyone? I don't think it was on something like Gromet's Plaza

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Soapy, denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26859 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina