Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1355 - 04/24/16 07:40 PM I am relentlessly teasing a sub this week . . .
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Last week I was contacted by a sub I hadn't seen in about 3 years. He was interested in doing a "lead up" to a session where I had him prepare to serve Me - mainly with a lot of teasing and denial. Being the wicked woman I am, I made him pay for the session up front, so he wouldn't wimp out.

We started this prep on Tuesday. His job/goal is to edge according to My direction daily until our session later this week. Last week I made him edge himself several times at work and send Me photos or video. He has had to go "commando" and send Me impromptu photos of his underwear hanging up somewhere. I've sent him specific photos and videos to view with specific edging instructions.

At last check in, he was starting to get a little desperate and his balls were starting to ache. Tomorrow I am going to make him tie up his balls for an edging routine.

Any of you want to be part of his breaking down by suggesting some additional tease/torment? He is not into pain - this is purely tease and denial at this point. Currently he is in virtual chastity (a device is not an option).

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1357 - 04/24/16 09:20 PM Re: I am relentlessly teasing a sub this week . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

Mistress Ayn,

Thank you for sharing your torment of this sub with us. It sure sounds like you are having plenty of fun with him. Can't provide any further ideas for his torment but hope to hear more as this lucky fella has his fun!

#1374 - 04/27/16 11:21 AM Re: I am relentlessly teasing a sub this week . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

We are in the final countdown. His session is tomorrow. The edging has gotten more difficult. He can't do a full 10 minutes anymore because he gets too close too fast - so I have him edging more frequently. I think he is spending more time in the bathroom than at work :-)

#1376 - 04/27/16 06:50 PM Re: I am relentlessly teasing a sub this week . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
My mistress is remote and we do this all the time leading up to seeing each other. It is awesome! Some things we've done:

- She has me wear a velcro cock ring. Obviously, unlike a chastity device, it's easy to take off, but she knows I'll obey her, and the constant light pressure of the cockring drives me INSANE. Occasionally she'll text me to tighten it, and after a while I start sending her texts begging to loosen it again

- She once had me send her pics of my cock, every 15 minutes, for 90 minutes straight "and better not be even a minute late". I had to be hard in every pic, so this assignment basically consumed me, getting hard, then soft, then hard. She'd text me a few minutes before each pic was due, to tell me what had to be in each pic and where it was to be taken, so I couldn't just snap a bunch of pics in advance and send them one-by-one. She'd have me write something on my cock in marker, have me take pics in particular placesin thehouse, etc.

- She'd set up a rule, any time she texted a request, I had to immediately drop what I was doing and send her a pic of my hard cock. Easy if I was home; if I was out with friends of whatever, I'd have to excuse myself right away and head to the bathroom to get hard and send pic. If I was at work, I was allowed to wait until I had a break in meetings, but then, right to the bathroom to get hard and snap pic

I have loads more fun suggestions!

#1377 - 04/27/16 09:13 PM Re: I am relentlessly teasing a sub this week . . . [Re: Swordfish]

Veteran

It sounds like the two of you have had great fun. I like the way her mind works!

Today I had him send Me a video stroking while wearing a pair of panties. He is not a cross dresser or into sissy play, so it was a bit humiliating for him. He did a total of 5 edging sessions today. One of them in the bathroom at Home Depot . . .

Tomorrow is his "day of reckoning". Has he earned release or will he be sent home will ball full and aching? Stay tuned.

#1382 - 04/28/16 04:32 PM Re: I am relentlessly teasing a sub this week . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Don't leave us hanging!

#1383 - 04/28/16 05:27 PM Re: I am relentlessly teasing a sub this week . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

Ah, but that's part of the big tease!

#1385 - 04/28/16 09:29 PM The Climax - pun intended [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

Yes, it is part of the big tease, Marstoy. Thank you all for your contributions and for simply following along.

Well, it's done - and so is he. By the time he got to the dungeon he was shaking, literally. Every time I even brushed by him, his breath would catch. I had great fun with the long, slow tease of it all. In the end, he wound up tied to the stretcher bed with an electric anal plug, electrics on his balls and one nipple - and the Venus2000 working its magic. I took him to the edge and back so many times, even I lost count. All the time I'm having a discussion with Myself about whether I am going to let him cum or not - the pros and cons. Through it all he was begging like his life depended on it.

I never did actually give him permission to cum, but one can only hold out against the Venus for so long. He is telling Me that he is about to cum and I'm telling him he can't. Of course as a penalty I made him eat every last drop.

#1386 - 04/28/16 09:32 PM Re: The Climax - pun intended [Re: Mistress Ayn]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

Wow!!!! Thank you for sharing with us Mistress Ayn.

#1388 - 04/28/16 10:17 PM Re: The Climax - pun intended [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

He said he wanted to post a review, so I told him to post it here. you may all get to hear his side of the story ;-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34478 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn