Mistress Jada Sinn
New Lobby Posts
Psychedelics and bdsm
by palmer
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
X POST?
by LAN
Yesterday at 08:30 PM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Stables
by Soapy
Yesterday at 12:08 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Deposit Lost from famous domme
by Domina M
Yesterday at 02:24 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/20/24 03:03 PM
Houston - we have a problem
by TheDriver
04/19/24 06:32 AM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#13695 - 03/10/21 11:42 PM OnlyFans - the beginning of the end?
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I know some of us have discussed paid social media and, in particular, OnlyFans. I heard so much negativity that I decided to go with AVN instead of OF although AVN is not as popular a platform with the BDSM crowd. Now it seems that "stealing" creators funds might not be the only shady dealings going on here. I am no expert but this seems like a lot of heat for one company to endure.

https://forensicnews.net/banks-flagged-l...activity/?amp=1

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#13699 - 03/11/21 12:15 AM Re: OnlyFans - the beginning of the end? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Doesn't surprise me. I have heard shady story after shady story about it from the very beginning. That's why I stayed away.

I opened an account with AVN but didn't post anything after I read some questionable things in their TOS.

#13703 - 03/11/21 06:14 AM Re: OnlyFans - the beginning of the end? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I've been meaning to reach out to you on the phone to get your opinion about a few things. One of them being a replacement for Twitter. He checked out "Switter" and thinks he can put an a similar site together that is all femdom.

#13705 - 03/11/21 09:38 AM Re: OnlyFans - the beginning of the end? [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
That would be great Cheyenne. Call anytime.

I think the problem with a replacement for Twitter is that (and soapy touched on this in a different post) many "subs" don't want to go to a site that is purely adult. They want their politics, local news, jokes, sports, etc. all in one place. Switter could have worked if the subs had followed. At one point there were a ton of Dommes on there posting (just after the passing of FOSTA/SESTA) but the audience wasn't there so we stopped.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#13730 - 03/12/21 04:48 PM Re: OnlyFans - the beginning of the end? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I have not heard many positive things about onlyfans when it comes to their treatment of the women who use their site. Although i think it has provided a way for many Dommes to monetize their brand that wasnt their a few years ago. I cant say for sure since im not on that side of the business

I will say i find the website not all that well laid out, its difficult to find stuff, cant download, payment methods are limited etc

I do think the goldmine they hit on is that many of us are willing to pay for consistent personal interactions and not just content

Id be fine if onlyfans went away. But i hope it is replaced with a better option for both the Dominas and the Subs that want to do this

#13813 - 03/22/21 12:45 AM Re: OnlyFans - the beginning of the end? [Re: Spark]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I don't like OF. Tried it a few years ago, was disenchanted although at that time content had something to do with it too.

I got back this year, kicking and screaming by a mistress who is a world class marketeer. This time the content was good, I still did not like the software or the site.

I think it is no accident that we do not have good choices for social media in any areas we look at. As a society we are at a stage where there is a lot of repression compared to let's say 10 years ago. Financial repression, social repression, sexual repression are flavors of the day.

These things come and go in cycles, but this has been a long one and there is no indication of reversing.

Shout Box

Who's Online
299 registered (DominaAdmin, cbtlover, Cheyenne, Domina M, Domina_Felicity_Hart, ztrade, HenryB, The Thomas, nysubjack, CelesteTaylor, palmer, marstoy, langerr, Soapy, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, TheDriver, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, GulfCoastal, buffalo, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, Chi61, slvmaximus, ChicagoSlicker, Bruce88, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Lady Bellatrix, cbot, bondagelover, midlet, furfan, HellionCobRoller, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, international, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, Chuck123, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31673 Guests and 101 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn