by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#13700 - 03/11/21 12:22 AM Quarantine desires, dreams and fantasies
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
With being cooped up for a year, I wonder how this has affected people's desires, dreams and fantasies?

Do you feel more or less horny for kink? Why?

Have you had any kinky dreams? Have you been doing a lot of fantasizing about something you love or maybe something you've suddenly become interested in?

#13702 - 03/11/21 05:57 AM Re: Quarantine desires, dreams and fantasies [Re: Mistress Tissa]
bcd Offline
Occasional

The quarantine has made it difficult to session of course. But when I wanted to do so, it was difficult in finding a Domme who was working. Though no one took their ads/web pages down for the most part, I got stiffed on even getting an answer in three places. I threw that up on the board here and got a few suggestions that did work out in finding someone who remained active. All that said, I can't really say if it affected my level of need, desire, etc. I am probably best placed in the aging out category. I enjoy it, I just don't have the same level as I did way back when.

#13704 - 03/11/21 08:18 AM Re: Quarantine desires, dreams and fantasies [Re: Mistress Tissa]
need to serve Online   content

Loc: Queens, NY
The pandemic, as far as bdsm is concerned, has been enforced chastity with the only device being possible infection. Beyond just the session, one could get infected travelling to and from, stopping for a coffee or soft drink along the way or even just sitting in a park waiting for the appointed hour.

I am half vaccinated now, but realize that even fully vaccinated I could be a spreader. I am really looking forward to something close to our past "normal" conditions.

I am fantasizing and at times even planning a lot. My fantasies and thoughts are really geared more toward things that I did 30 years ago as a newbie and have not done in years rather than new experiences. I suppose that in more ways than one I am longing for yesteryear!

#13707 - 03/11/21 09:45 AM Re: Quarantine desires, dreams and fantasies [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Good question. I've seen a tremendous uptick in feminization requests that started shortly after the initial lock downs. My guess is that being isolated, many people starting letting their fantasies bloom and then sought out an outlet for it. I think sessioning during the pandemic made it seem more secret too which helped fuel this type of session and made it easier for crossdressers to come out of the closet.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#13711 - 03/11/21 04:30 PM Re: Quarantine desires, dreams and fantasies [Re: Mistress Tissa]
CLN Offline

Loc: Norway
I'd say the effect of the last year made me more horny for kink.

As to why - I have to a greater degree been able to do sessions that leave marks, as the pandemic has eliminated most situations where carrying marks would be awkward (public showers, swimming pools etc). And with marks from a caning or whipping I walk around with a reminder of the last session that keep me horny and wishing for more.

(I have also been lucky enough to have a Mistress who stayed active during the period, and living a place with low infection rates and mild lock-down regimes)

#13717 - 03/12/21 05:49 AM Re: Quarantine desires, dreams and fantasies [Re: Mistress Tissa]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

I'm lucky to live in a state that had shut down for only a few weeks. Covid has had minimal effect on my social life. But, when it comes to jerking off as my only sex life, for any reason, my fantasies get more and more out there. Living by my hand alone, my brain has to do more of the work.

#13721 - 03/12/21 09:12 AM Re: Quarantine desires, dreams and fantasies [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Well, that explains some of the sessions I've had during the pandemic.
"Molesting the showgirl" "Sissy Asylum". I have indulged some very "out there" fantasies - but it has been great fun.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#13724 - 03/12/21 10:14 AM Re: Quarantine desires, dreams and fantasies [Re: Mistress Tissa]
knkyngslave Offline

Typically, I don't have dreams that I remember, but I have been exploring a lot distance cuckold play which consuming has been fun to do through the mail.

#13728 - 03/12/21 03:29 PM Re: Quarantine desires, dreams and fantasies [Re: knkyngslave]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I've been in a kind of unique situation in that I'm OVER a certain age and left NYC a couple of years ago to enjoy "the golden years" in a place with no action. My plan was to visit home, whenever, maybe four times a year. And play when I could. I did, with my longtime Mistress. We also I kept in touch with my Mistress via text and phone sessions. When Covid hit the text & phone sessions, remembering my adventures in the distance past, both here and MF, helped. (I thank all of you here for responding to my posts making me feel... less alone and comfortable sharing my experiences.) My last in person session with her was the fall of '19. But nothing, NOTHING replaces in person one-on-one sessions. My imagination, my Achilles' Heel, has gone NUTS. Maybe late summer or fall I'll feel safe enough to session with her again. But I really don't know, emotionally, where I'll be at that point. Everyone enjoy safely!

#13729 - 03/12/21 04:41 PM Re: Quarantine desires, dreams and fantasies [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Ive always liked submission but have never been overly kinky. (I think thats a strange combination) but anyhow....

After several months in quarantine my kinkiness had increased 10 fold. It was probably free time, loneliness, boredom etc

Like many others i went online to satisfy my desires.

At first i thought online play was strange. I was not about to punch myself in the balls or peg myself. But i found a few things to explore...

I did a lot of chastity to a level i could only do during lockdown
I also did findom. I know this isnt everyone kink but it is a fun way for me to pay the women i do this with.

I have scratched both of those itches and My kink has moderated since the summer.

Their is one Domina i now do this with who i met online. We now do a combination of in person, travel and online play. She helped me through the quarantine and we have developed quite a fun semi kinky semi vanilla pro relationship. Never would have thought it.

I hope that my role as a fun, consistent , respectful client helped her as well

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
306 registered (CelesteTaylor, Soapy, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, HenryB, Domina M, Cheyenne, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, international, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, TheDriver, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, broom, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32382 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas