In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#13670 - 03/08/21 04:51 PM COVID and masks
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Some people are claiming that there is no evidence masks are effective against the transmission of SARS-C0V-2. This is absolutely incorrect. Those who say this are spreading dangerous misinformation.

I promise you that putting a barrier (i.e. mask) between you and a pathogen that is transmitted through the air will help protect you.

#13680 - 03/09/21 06:22 AM Re: COVID and masks [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I show respect for people who feel masks are important. With the exception of California, the states I frequent do not require them in public. So, it was surprising when when a I was walking my dog in Florida and a man came running across his yard to hand me one. It was also not a wise move for a man who is so concerned about a virus that he would walk up to someone without one and hand it to to them. But, I smiled and put it on and continued to do so whenever I walked down his street, although it was not a requirement and no one else who was out walking or jogging were wearing them. The people who are argumentative in stores over masks I find to be jerks. If a mask is required by a private business, put one on or don't go inside. That simple. It doesn't take much to be considerate even if you think wearing masks is silly.

This being said, the virus has a survival rate of nearly 100%. There have been been tragic losses but, sadly, there are from one illness or another every day. Medical experts disagree on covid. Many every day people do. It is frustrating that that there appears to be no focus on the when, how and why this virus came to us. But, considering what is within our control, people should be respectful to each other as much as possible.

This is two women getting into an all out brawl because one was standing too close to the other, at a Bath and Body Works, of all things. Just nuts. Follow the rules or don't go into stores. Frankly, if anyone was truly concerned about their health, they wouldn't be buying products from that store anyway. (Why the video is captioned with the ladies race, I've no idea. But, it is something to see how edgy people have come these days.)

#13683 - 03/09/21 01:26 PM Re: COVID and masks [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Thank you.

As you likely know, the current recommendation for maximum protection is to wear one disposable surgical mask next to your face, and one 2ply cloth mask over that.

Americans can now go one better than the plain surgical masks now that some N-95, K-95 masks are available.

Your mileage may vary, but duck billed masks are more comfortable by keeping the mask off of your mouth. You can also get plastic forms via online retailers for keeping cloth masks off of your mouth.

Edited by Soapy (03/09/21 02:09 PM)

#13696 - 03/10/21 11:57 PM Re: COVID and masks [Re: Cheyenne]

Sage

This sounds like an elaborate way to try to confuse people about the efficacy of masks.

I don't know what "medical experts" you're citing when you say they disagree on COVID, and what specifically about COVID they disagree about (Transmission? Amount of virus to produce immune response? Amount of virus to cause infection? To cause serious infection? Death? etc etc) but as far as wearing masks: Masks help reduce infection. Full stop. Any "expert" who says they don't is not an expert. You don't need a medical degree -- or any degree -- to understand that a barrier between you and a pathogen will reduce the risk that it is transmitted to you. To argue otherwise is like saying that condoms don't help reduce the risk of STIs. Which is, of course, absurd.

Cheyenne, while I agree with you in that we need to respect the rules that a business puts in place, I have seen your comments that question the efficacy and necessity of mask wearing. You are wrong about this. Please stop.

#13697 - 03/11/21 12:03 AM Re: COVID and masks [Re: Soapy]

Sage

Thanks for the info and link, Soapy. As soon as the CDC began recommending that we double mask due to the higher transmission rates of the mutations I started double-masking and requiring it for those who session with me in person at this time. So far, so good. These clients have been wonderful, no one is getting sick, and scenes are still hot. wink

#14451 - 05/11/21 07:49 AM Re: COVID and masks [Re: Mistress Tissa]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
Thanks for the info and link, Soapy. As soon as the CDC began recommending that we double mask due to the higher transmission rates of the mutations I started double-masking and requiring it for those who session with me in person at this time. So far, so good. These clients have been wonderful, no one is getting sick, and scenes are still hot. wink

I love wearing masks. I have several. My favorite is the Creature From The Black Lagoon. grin

#14615 - 05/26/21 06:13 AM Re: COVID and masks [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I just saw this post. There actually are health experts who disagree on this issue. It has been a big unknown from the beginning. I don't believe in silencing, judging or shaming anyone over their feelings on it. Wherever I am, there is a mask around my neck. When passing by the folks with masks, mine goes up. When passing by the folks with no masks, mine goes down. But, there is no pleasing everyone. I got stared down a few months ago by a couple who weren't wearing masks because I was. Funny thing, I agree with them on the issue. I just agree with being respectful to others more. People should be free to do what they feel is best and stop insisting everyone agree with them or be damned...and, of course, have respect for each other along the way. This is my opinion on it. I respect that yours is different.

#14967 - 06/17/21 09:49 AM Re: COVID and masks [Re: MsRoseWoods]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Would a Fetters padded isolation hood with the breathing grommet taped over work? grin

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, Cheyenne, TheDriver, Soapy, furfan, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Kallcarrty, cbtlover, denali, Domina M, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30959 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato