Mistress Jada Sinn
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#13480 - 02/24/21 03:23 PM New Review for Goddess Koco of Atlanta Dungeon
Sissy Gina Offline

I recently scheduled a session with Goddess Koco and I’m just going to get straight to the point....it was literally the best session with any Dom I’ve ever had. It was my first time to the Atlanta Dungeon and unfortunately I arrived fifteen minutes late. As soon as I entered Goddess Koco reminded me that I was late and for me to go to the bathroom and get completely naked and come back to where she was standing. I did so and was then told to get on all fours where she proceeded to spank me and after each time I was told to say that I was sorry Goddess Koco. After turning my rear end a nice shade of red I was then taken into a room where she proceeded to have me try on various dresses and lingerie and found a nice pink pair of panties to match. After getting dressed Goddess Koco found the perfect wig for me to wear and this is also where she gave me my new sissy name of Gina. Goddess Koco then worked on my new sissy voice while giving me a pair of pink high heels to wear. I was then given lessons and instructions on how to walk and dance like a sissy. I stood in front of a mirror and while moving my hips side to side I was told to touch and feel myself all over my body except I was not allowed to touch my clitty. While practicing my sissy walk I was told to repeat “I’m a sissy slut”. Goddess Koco then told me to get down on my knees and worship her boots which I then did. This was followed by more sissy walking and mindful touching. After my sissy walking and dancing was complete I was then told to get on my knees when Goddess Koco then turned around and told me to worship her ass. I then began to kiss and worship the softest most perfect ass you could imagine. While worshiping Goddess Koco’s ass I was told to repeat “Goddess Koco you own me” and while saying this I could feel my heart pounding because at that moment as I was saying that over and over I knew that it was true....sissy Gina is OWNED by Goddess Koco. After finishing the ass worship Goddess Koco looked me sternly in the eyes and told me every time I see a woman’s ass from here on out the only ass I better be thinking of is hers and I swore to her I would. Goddess Koco then told me to go and clean up the different areas of the Dungeon and I did so accordingly. Afterwards I got dressed and we discussed the session as well as made plans for the next one. Goddess Koco is a true professional and I can’t wait to continue my journey with her. If there is any doubt about scheduling a session with her don’t hesitate it will be more than worth it.....Sissy Gina

#13588 - 03/03/21 04:23 AM Re: New Review for Goddess Koco of Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Sissy Gina]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

This isn't the kind of thing I'm into. But, good to hear you had a great time. Did you fill out an application or interview on the phone with her first? It sounds like she really knew how to read your mail.

#14754 - 06/03/21 07:46 AM Re: New Review for Goddess Koco of Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Sissy Gina]
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Sissy Gina
I recently scheduled a session with Goddess Koco and I’m just going to get straight to the point....it was literally the best session with any Dom I’ve ever had. It was my first time to the Atlanta Dungeon and unfortunately I arrived fifteen minutes late. As soon as I entered Goddess Koco reminded me that I was late and for me to go to the bathroom and get completely naked and come back to where she was standing. I did so and was then told to get on all fours where she proceeded to spank me and after each time I was told to say that I was sorry Goddess Koco. After turning my rear end a nice shade of red I was then taken into a room where she proceeded to have me try on various dresses and lingerie and found a nice pink pair of panties to match. After getting dressed Goddess Koco found the perfect wig for me to wear and this is also where she gave me my new sissy name of Gina. Goddess Koco then worked on my new sissy voice while giving me a pair of pink high heels to wear. I was then given lessons and instructions on how to walk and dance like a sissy. I stood in front of a mirror and while moving my hips side to side I was told to touch and feel myself all over my body except I was not allowed to touch my clitty. While practicing my sissy walk I was told to repeat “I’m a sissy slut”. Goddess Koco then told me to get down on my knees and worship her boots which I then did. This was followed by more sissy walking and mindful touching. After my sissy walking and dancing was complete I was then told to get on my knees when Goddess Koco then turned around and told me to worship her ass. I then began to kiss and worship the softest most perfect ass you could imagine. While worshiping Goddess Koco’s ass I was told to repeat “Goddess Koco you own me” and while saying this I could feel my heart pounding because at that moment as I was saying that over and over I knew that it was true....sissy Gina is OWNED by Goddess Koco. After finishing the ass worship Goddess Koco looked me sternly in the eyes and told me every time I see a woman’s ass from here on out the only ass I better be thinking of is hers and I swore to her I would. Goddess Koco then told me to go and clean up the different areas of the Dungeon and I did so accordingly. Afterwards I got dressed and we discussed the session as well as made plans for the next one. Goddess Koco is a true professional and I can’t wait to continue my journey with her. If there is any doubt about scheduling a session with her don’t hesitate it will be more than worth it.....Sissy Gina

I wouldn't like this type of session. Gotta have a domme touch my penis at least once during a session, but glad you had a good time.

#14873 - 06/09/21 09:54 PM Re: New Review for Goddess Koco of Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Sissy Gina]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Great review! Sounds like Our Sissy Room was used to the fullest!

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Soapy, Chi61, TheDriver, langerr, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27098 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling