by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#13558 - 03/01/21 02:17 AM Re: Male Owned FemDom Businesses [Re: Cheyenne]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

As long as the situation works well for the people involved, it wouldn't bother me. I've never even stopped to think about it when looking around for session opportunities. The ladies I've watched post here and on other social media platforms seem capable of making decisions that are good for them.

#13559 - 03/01/21 04:15 AM Re: Male Owned FemDom Businesses [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
I couldn't care less who owns what. I don't want anyone stalking around while I'm in a "compromised" position. I used to go to a commercial space in the NYC area, where they had male security. I wasn't bothered by it.

#13560 - 03/01/21 04:41 AM Re: Male Owned FemDom Businesses [Re: DominaChan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I, too, enjoyed being an independent. Even though it wasn't my first choice it worked well. I've been fortunate that whenever I did sessions as a visiting Mistress, the ladies were fabulous to work with. Visits to Irene Boss's Compound were my favorite. I'd walk into a full schedule, all booked by Irene and with clients who had been screened or were already her regulars. I'm not sure if she is still hosting doms but, it was a fabulous experience back then. Only once were things not cool while traveling. It was at a well known dungeon in NYC. Although it was male owned, he was very professional to work with. The receptionist and a few of the ladies, were telling clients who had booked with us that we didn't show and taking our appointments! But, the owner caught wind of it and made it right. Overall, I've found commercial dungeons and other doms great to work with but...yeah...as a practice being independent was nice.

#13561 - 03/01/21 04:50 AM Re: Male Owned FemDom Businesses [Re: Cheyenne]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

It is a pleasure to see a mistress so wise and open minded like you. I share your view, personality is more important than gender. And I think that one could make the case that Syren Productions is as much a true successor to your Club Dom as the new one at least as content because organization wise both Club Doms are winning hands down.

#13563 - 03/01/21 05:34 AM Re: Male Owned FemDom Businesses [Re: Komodo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Thank you. I love the owner of Syren Productions. We've been friends for nearly 20 years. Bart's definitely in my fetish family circle. He has absolute respect for the women in this business, which is part of why he has so many close dom friends.

#13564 - 03/01/21 06:20 AM Re: Male Owned FemDom Businesses [Re: Cheyenne]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I understand your feelings on the subject. My late husband felt the same way, vanilla or kink. As someone who has worked in the vanilla world for about 10 years and full time in the femdom scene for 20, I have to say that gender doesn't take a role in how people are treated. For those of us old enough to remember DDI, who cannot say Bless David Jackson? DDI was a gift to both customers and doms. What a sweetheart of a man he was to create DDI for us. I feel the same about properly run owned dungeons, regardless of who owns them. I have seen both women and men business owners be both awesome and horrible to women. For some reason, it bothers me more when it is coming from a man, especially in the femdom scene. But, I've found it to be rare and those kind of businesses owners don't last long in the scene. It is really about where prodoms choose to work and what type of responsibility fits their life style. I started my own dungeon over 20 years ago because there were no options for rental at that time in Columbus, Ohio. It worked out great. But, I would much rather have had a place to work out of without all of the responsibility. It's super nice to walk into a day of sessions, have a blast and, then go home until next time. Even if it is a man that owns a well run dungeon, I find it empowering for a woman to have a place to session with no worries but showing up and having fun.

I've worked with both genders. The worst I was ever treated was by a woman. The concept that women will inherently treat another woman better than a man will, is dangerous!

I found out the hard way, women can be extremely hardhearted and mercenary. We aren't all sisters working for the common good. Anyone who espouses this nonsense is a fool.

#13565 - 03/01/21 09:48 AM Re: Male Owned FemDom Businesses [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Another thought provoking thread. I never even considered the issues with a "male owned" dungeon. Maybe because it has been a long, LONG time since I sessioned at a dungeon as a regular or on a one-shot.

Looking back I was based in NYC. I gravitated towards female-owned dungeons, maybe since my first domina was Mistress Belle de Jour. I either sessioned with Belle over the years or she would recommend dominas who worked at her locations, most notably Mistress Ava Taurel, who I sessioned with. Mistress Ava went off on her own and had two associates who worked with her (Ava got an initial commission) who I met for a time, but not at her location. I gravitated towards female-owned dungeons like Mistress Tara Indiana, Mistress Lisette (near the Blue Note in the Village), Arena Blaze (a husband was involved but never saw a man in the place) or independent Mistesses such as Empress Dominique and others who had their own private studios.

That's why I eventually turned to independents almost exclusively, and had no problem sessioning with dominant female bodybuilders in hotels. If you do your research correctly, these women are in charge of their own business. For my scene extensive dungeon equipment, while nice, is not required. Over the years I felt sessioning in someone's home or even a good hotel, seemed more intimate, discrete, cleaner and safe.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
310 registered (Old_Timer_FL, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Chi61, artiemus1, Soapy, 2Balls1Cock, Cheyenne, T-bone, international, CelesteTaylor, zeta, Domina M, tosser, cbtlover, Mistress Tissa, Dominions, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, nysubjack, Gil, HenryB, marstoy, HellionCobRoller, The Thomas, EvedLeNashim, TheDriver, Violetwand, WestAugust, langerr, painslut, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32809 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria