Mistress Natasha Müller
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#13516 - 02/27/21 05:33 AM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Cheyenne]
CLN Offline

Loc: Norway
I actually prefer no release in session or immediately afterwards, so I have never sought that permission. I value the pleasure and excitement of being horny over long time higher than a release, which is ten seconds of intense pleasure followed by losing interest in the whole play situation.

So wearing a chastity device for a typical two hours session does not stop me doing something I otherwise would. The function of the device on me is really only as a symbol of Mistress' control and dominance.

#13521 - 02/27/21 08:19 AM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: worm]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By worm
i think that i'd love to have You as a my Mistress! smile

You are sweet.

#13527 - 02/27/21 12:36 PM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Originally Posted By worm
i think that i'd love to have You as a my Mistress! smile

You are sweet.

Mistress, first off I agree with Worm.

About the subject I have experienced, oh how can I put it, "alleged" chastity via phone or text. With one Mistress who lived on the West Coast and I would see two, three times a year we would talk about session planning or a day or two after a meeting; her travels; or her marketing / vanilla business I might help her with. She had an almost announcer-like voice and very seductive. If I was too quiet at some point, or made a suggestive reference, the Mistress came out in full force: "Stop that right now!" or, "Text me tomorrow for further instructions." Sometimes she would say, "Well, I have an appointment and must go." I would sometimes say, "Mistress I have one more question..." and she would cut me off and say, "You have my permission. Text me immediately after you are done."

She was controlling my pleasure across country. She knew it, I knew it, and I was possibly in the deepest subspace of my life. All without equipment, just imagination.

#13545 - 02/28/21 10:50 AM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Cheyenne]
Chuck123 Online   content
Enthusiast

I think it is possible to negotiate a session where the client agrees to have no control beyond the broad discussion of the session in general.
For example cross dressing and adult baby do nothing for me. If that were the basis for a session the rest is in scope.
In my case, harsh corporal is something that is difficult to achieve.

The negotiation is necessary for legal reasons

C123

#13546 - 02/28/21 10:54 AM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Chuck123]

Pooh-Bah

For legal reasons? Someone is going to file a complaint because they were put in diapers instead of a latex bondage straps? "Negotiation," if it can even be called that, is necessary to see if people are compatible before accepting the appointment. Femdom is all about mutual fun. It isn't like hijacking a plane and taking hostages.

#13547 - 02/28/21 11:16 AM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Cheyenne]
Chuck123 Online   content
Enthusiast

No! There have been stories of a domme suited because it was harsher than the client thought.

What I am saying the basis of the session needs to be established.

For example (hypothetically) if I were to ask you for a harsh corporal session on the basis that I could not opt out after showing up for a session. Plus other things form your list of interests, would you proceed with the session.

It is just a question, I appreciate that you may not working at this time.

C123

#13548 - 02/28/21 01:10 PM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Chuck123]

Pooh-Bah

Who has been used because the session corporal sessions was harsher than expected? I'm not disagreeing with the basis of a session being laid out beforehand. I wouldn't have accepted a client otherwise. But lawsuits over it? There are some nutty lawsuits and ambulance chasers out there. Maybe it has happened. I find the thought of someone suing over not having a session they liked .... well, silly. It would make a great SNL spoof.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Chi61, DominaAdmin, langerr, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Soapy, denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26951 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon