Atlanta Dungeon
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#13526 - 02/27/21 12:03 PM A Session with Mistress Firewolf (Berlin)
worm Online   content

Whenever i travel, i look for various kink adventures and once in a life-time experiences to indulge in. At the end of 2019, i was passing through Germany and was lucky enough to have one such experience with Mistress Firewolf of Berlin – a very beautiful & talented Goddess that should be at the top of everyone’s list!

Mistress Firewolf’s website is very informative and complete, so the initial communications and scheduling were seamless. (Note that She requires applicants to be subscribers to Her AVN page – this is something that I’d highly recommend regardless!)

Based on my travel itinerary, the extended “Dinner & Domination” special was perfect for me, especially since I’m a foodie and it was clear She had great taste. Mistress Firewolf arrived at dinner in stylish leather pants, high heels and an oversized white sweater – She looked positively stunning and angelic! And the “angelic” aspect made me realize that I was totally screwed, because I knew the Sadism being covered up by the white sweater! Dinner was an amazing experience that left me in awe – I’m not sure which aspect drove me crazier - Her beauty, Her Seductive voice, Her smile, or Her subtle hints of things to come. The food was awesome too, but to hell with that – She had devoured me and we weren’t in the dungeon yet!

Upon arriving at the dungeon, I was instructed to freshen up, then strip, and kneel in the center of the room with my face to the floor and wait for Her return. After getting prepared, i glanced around the room before assuming the position. The space was wonderfully equipped with a bondage table & spanking horse combo, a wall full of rope, whips, gags, hoods, and all kinds of other devious devices. Clearly, the domination phase was about to begin! And nothing made this clearer than the sound of high heels approaching from the hallway. Upon entering the room, Mistress Firewolf stopped in front of me and placed Her high heel boots near my head – with a simple “Kiss them”, i eagerly covered them with kisses before they were pulled away as She left to gather a various items. Soon after She approached me from behind, leaned over my back and locked a posture collar around my neck. In no time, She had my wrists & ankles in cuffs – all while being so close and without a word. While still behind me, i was tugged up by my collar and my legs & arms were secured up & out with chains, with a spreader bar added to my ankles for good measure.

“Eyes stay down” She whispered into my ear. The only glimpse that I had of this Goddess was as She began to circle me for inspection -and- it was a spectacular view indeed, one that made me instantly erect. my limited view was that of Her perfect ass which was highlighted by fishnet stockings and accented by a leather thong -or- at least that was what i focused on! She noted that She could see that I approved (clearly, She would be using my “ass fetish” to Her full benefit!). Then She stepped back and abruptly ended the honeymoon with an intense kick to my balls. While, i should have seen this coming, I definitely was not prepared for it and let out a scream, while making the mistake of looking up at my Tormentor. I managed to catch that precious smile on Her face, but it was quickly replaced with disappointment and the command of “Eyes down” – quickly followed by two intense kicks. After a couple more blows, She approached me and generously granted me permission to look at Her. Much to my surprise, the instant that i looked up, I was greeted with a few closeup knees to the balls. After allowing me a moment to catch my breath, Mistress Firewolf stepped back with a big smile on Her face and wound up for yet another kick. Already rattled and on the ropes, I mistakenly flinched. This would prove to be a big mistake – as She then blindfolded me and proceeded to tease the hell out of me, now without me knowing when a kick was coming. The fear had me shaking! She had me flinching with every noise, every touch – all of this was clearly much to Her delight, a delight that was heightened with every kick She chose to land! All while depriving me of Her beauty & that precious smile…

This initial onslaught was rather quick & intense and left me struggling to enter my subspace. Mistress must have picked up on this as She moved onto a flogging, which was rather smoothing and calming compared to the ball busting! The flogging did allow me to enter my subspace where my pain tolerance is much better or so I thought…A thought that was interrupted by the swoosh of a cane and a sharp pain across my ass. Mistress taunted that perhaps the warm-up neglected to include my ass, but that it was for my own good as canings are best delivered cold and teased about tying me up in the woods. After a dozen or so cane strokes, She indicated She was pleased with the nice stripes and would come back to this later. Next She turned Her attention to delivering a severe whipping, leaving my back covered with welts from various single tail and dragon whips. Throughout the whipping, She’d briefly stop to add a new tortures to Her little painslut. At the end, i was wearing a wicked gag, had a large plug inserted inside me, had a spiked cock & ball sheath with massive weights attached, and with multiple nipple clamps. With each stop, She ran Her hands over my welts and whispered how excited they got Her – coaxing me to take more with more intense whips. I was putty in Her hands!

Eventually, i was taken down and i dropped to my knees where i was again greeted with the boots that had delivered the ballbusting – this time i kissed them without hestitation. After a brief rest, i was lead (still fully equipped) into another space with a large spanking stand/bench. I was firmly secured to the stand, head secured by the collar, arms tightly pulled down to force the nipple clamps into the base, balls firmly tied down, so any movement would be painful, and last but not least my ass fully exposed – for the caning to resume. This time, Mistress was kind enough to provide a warm-up… A very intense warm-up consisting of various straps, belts, and paddles that left my ass swollen & throbbing for the main event, the caning.

Mistress Firewolf continued to blow my mind throughout the session. Perhaps best described as “Seductively, Playful & Wicked”. Sometimes the scene would jump from 0 to 110% pain instantly, other times it would be more of a gradual ramp – with you never knowing when the next twist would come at you. And the carrot was pure seduction, from Her beauty to Her sexy voice to Her every touch – all leaving you wanting to take more and do anything to please Her! One of the parts that is forever seared in my mind is when i was laying on the bench and She probing my cock with a rather large urethral sound. During this She crawled on top of me, and while face to face, asked if I was enjoying the view….then spit in both my eyes until I was effectively blinded. While blinded by spit, She granted me permission to look at Her ass, which She had placed was just inches from my face while She sounded me the hell out of me! It nearly drove me insane…

In summary, Mistress Firewolf is a must see – do not miss the opportunity if it’s granted. And thank You Mistress for an amazing time – I look forward to next time!

#13539 - 02/27/21 10:39 PM Re: A Session with Mistress Firewolf (Berlin) [Re: worm]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

We could use more international reviews. Thanks for posting this.

#13580 - 03/02/21 06:06 PM Re: A Session with Mistress Firewolf (Berlin) [Re: The Thomas]
worm Online   content

You are welcome! And agreed - more international info would be great!

#13587 - 03/03/21 04:19 AM Re: A Session with Mistress Firewolf (Berlin) [Re: worm]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

This was a great review. Sounds like one hell of a time.

#19668 - 01/31/24 10:53 AM Re: A Session with Mistress Firewolf (Berlin) [Re: worm]
Lady Velvet Steel Online   content

Loc: Berlin, Germany
Mistress Firewolf is a smart, talented, stylish and beautiful Domina. It was enjoyable to read this old review of your time together.

#19671 - 02/01/24 06:52 AM Re: A Session with Mistress Firewolf (Berlin) [Re: worm]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

The ball busting is a bit outside of my play style but the rest of it seems VERY hot. I love the idea of dinner first.... with innuendo and hints of what is to come. What a wonderful way to build suspense and anticipation!

Great review!

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Cheyenne, Soapy, international, langerr, denali, TheDriver, Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, ChicagoSlicker, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27420 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine