04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#13467 - 02/21/21 01:17 PM Goddess Brianna. Fucking WOW!
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

My girlfriend and I had a session scheduled with Mistress Michelle Lacy. She had to cancel for reasons that were 200% understandable. She recommended Goddess Brianna. It came to my attention that Goddess Brianna is busy and takes clients by referral only. But, under the circumstances, she agreed to see me and my girlfriend for a 2 hour session at her dungeon in Fort Lauderdale.

My girlfriend and I were nervous about the sudden change. I had been overthinking the session, a first for both of us, for weeks. But it completely worked out. Goddess Brianna is beautiful. She talked with us as a couple. It was a formal conversation but felt hot somehow, like if the nurse at your doctor's office was asking leading questions. After the talk I was told to undress in the dungeon and wait. My girlfriend, who would be a dominatrix, with Goddess Brianna, left the room to get dressed and talk privately. What in the fuck they talked about, I still don't know but my girl came back with a wild look in her eyes. I knew then, this was going to be one hell of a ride. The communication between my girl and Goddess was instinctive, like they had gone to high school together or something. They took me through the paces. At times I was blindfolded and could hear them preparing equipment. Other times I was bound and let to watch them. Which was the bigger turn on? I can't even say. Goddess Brianna is an expert with the flogger and short tail whip. My girl is pretty good too. But, Goddess instructed her. Feeling like a piece of meat for my girl to learn on was driving me out of mind. Then they got into punishing my cock and balls. I've got sensitive balls. But Goddess Brianna knew just how to do it without taking me too far. The fear that she would was more of a turn on than a concern. Even if she had of, at that point, I probably wouldn't have minded. All the while, my girlfriend was an eager student. Toward the end of the session, Goddess picked up on how turned on my girlfriend and I were getting. She left us alone to end the session ourselves.

My head is still in the fucking stars. Formal sessions will definitely be something we do at least once a year. I don't want the magic and mystery to wear off by doing it too often. My girlfriend and I both left with much admiration to the talent that professional doms have. I am thrilled with my girl. Don't get me wrong. But, this was quite a fucking head trip.

#13470 - 02/22/21 04:04 AM Re: Goddess Brianna. Fucking WOW! [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

It is great to hear you had such a good time. Funny, I had occasion to talk to Brianna yesterday. She mentioned having seen a couple and what a good time it was. I've known Brianna for over ten years. She is an awesome lady. It is rare that she would have had a last minute opening.

#13481 - 02/25/21 05:08 PM Re: Goddess Brianna. Fucking WOW! [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Totally awesome Scooby... Thanks for sharing that experience with us.

Asp

Shout Box

Who's Online
287 registered (jadreg13, MayaMidnight, nysubjack, The Thomas, marstoy, denali, CelesteTaylor, porkster, Chi61, broom, Mistress Tissa, langerr, international, Cheyenne, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Protons1, DominaAdmin, buffalo, Soapy, furfan, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, Chuck123, GrimmX, cbtlover, Domina M, tosser, Bruce88, Eastbabyhuey, Bound ashtray Man, llf, EvedLeNashim, bondagelover, MsKittyLaReaux, Madam Jess, palmer, DommeLynx, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, MsRoseWoods, Mistress UV, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, sheba322000, schrads, ChicagoSlicker, Ganon110, felicia, Boucheron, sellinggr, Komodo, TheDriver, mike04071, artiemus1, domtsub, gfred1, ztrade, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, midlet, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Lady Velvet Steel, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Slv4u, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, Lady Bellatrix, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, kefxb24, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30100 Guests and 97 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Fetbot