In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#13298 - 02/09/21 06:11 PM Strap on Prep and Enemas
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

In a recent forum post i made a comment about using an enema as a prep for a strap on session. But it sounds like a may be going about it wrong

When i first started pegging my original Domme wanted me to use an enema 90 minutes before our session. Ive stuck to that religiously and it has always served me well.

Im obsessed with cleanliness during these sessions. However i hate the process and if there is a better way i could be easily convinced. My next strap on session is in a month so id love to find a new prep method.

What do others do? Anything else that works for people?

I also eat a very clean diet for a few days leading up to the session and eat very limited the day off as well. Any thoughts on diet. Foods to stay away from etc?

#13299 - 02/09/21 07:09 PM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: Spark]
CelesteTaylor Online   content

My experience...

Agree with eating right and light leading into SO play. Also, stay well hydrated. Coffee is a natural stimulant to promote bowel movment. That is best - if you can have one just prior to SO play.

Then, 2-4 hours before SO play, I like to get in the shower with a longer and slender dildo. Lube it up well, and insert. You want to pass the upper sphincter. The dildo alone will also promote a bowel movement to putting pressure on the muscles which trigger the brain to go / push. But, even after that happens - I like to continue to work the dildo to ensure cleanliness. Pull it out and observe and clean, repeat, repeat, repeat. Again, lube up well, and I like to introduce a very mild and small amount of soap. (Don't over do the soap, as that will irritate the rectum). But, the soap helps clean the rectum. Continue with the dildo until it comes out clean. Then, insert fingers, and basically inspect the rectal area.

Try not to overstimulate during this process. Save that for the SO play! Really focus on the cleanliness, as that is the purpose here. Lots of lube, light on the soap, do not overstimulate, observe, repeat.

No bags, no Fleets, no oral laxatives, no oral salts, no oral mineral oil, no rectal suppositories.

Only items needed - Mild soap, lube, dildo, time and patience.

And do focus on the days beforehand. Diet, hydration, and drink lots of coffee. Exercise is good too.

Good luck. Hope you find this beneficial.

Also, listen to others on this thread. This is what has worked for me. Others will have knowledge and experience as well. And my domme has helped me develop this routine, and has validated that it has worked best over time (again for me).

Celeste

#13318 - 02/10/21 08:42 PM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: CelesteTaylor]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Thanks for sharing. Very helpful. Im gonna give some of your ideas a go. I like trying to skip the enema and just clean with water mild soap and a long thin dildo.

#13323 - 02/11/21 09:11 AM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: Spark]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
I have had probably 150 Strapon type sessions. I actually learned this from a shemale who when I asked if it work she replied, “ I am inside the guy, I know how it feels and what works and what doesn’t”. Here you go.
Go get a saline small enema. Open up and unscrew. Pour the contents out and rinse it out. Fill with warm water and put top back on. Get close to toilet. Lay on your side, insert and squeeze hard. Immediately get on toilet and evacuate. No waiting. Flush toilet.
Clean off tip, fill again and repeat. If the toilet is clean after the 2nd time so are you.
It has worked great and because you evacuate quickly no liquid stays in.
As the shemale added. I am just trying to F a guy, not give him a colonoscopy. I will never do it another way again. Simple.

#13327 - 02/11/21 09:41 AM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: CelesteTaylor]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello spark. I think you have two really good answers. Jiminhales's process is what I recommend to My subs - and dumping the contents of the commercial enema is very important. That saline will cause cramping and stir you up worse.

Celeste's process sounds very through as well. Please let us know how you clean yourself for your next session and how it worked for you.

For anyone reading this, I recommend proper anal cleansing even if the Domme isn't "going there". Nothing smells worse than to have a guy over your knee or on a bench and smell ass. I've written about this before on here but can't find the thread. Material gets caught between the first and second anal sphincter and will cause that smell, even if you clean the area well. Use Celeste's technique in the shower with your finger until it comes back clean. In My opinion this should be part of everyone's daily hygiene.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#13333 - 02/11/21 05:45 PM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: Jiminhales]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I love strapon and it’s a big part of my play. I’ve always had a problem cleaning out. Your method sounds great and simple but will this work on a person who is taking a fairly large dildo which I do?

It’s my gut feeling that I do get clean in the rectum/sphincter part but that the large dildo pushes in beyond that.

#13334 - 02/11/21 05:55 PM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: CelesteTaylor]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Thanks for this post. I had never thought of using a long dildo before hand to aid in the clean out but that sounds like an excellent idea although I’d be nervous about hiding it somewhere. How long and slender of a dildo do you recommend?

#13344 - 02/11/21 10:41 PM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: buffalo]
CelesteTaylor Online   content

Hi Buffalo,

The size really depends on your anatomy. For most, I would think a 1.5" thick (diameter) x 6" long would work well for prep work for cleaning for SO play.

Celeste

#13345 - 02/11/21 11:34 PM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Thanks Mistress Ayn and everyone else. Good stuff here gonna change my approach and ill post an update

#13349 - 02/12/21 11:12 AM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: buffalo]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
I don’t know your definition of large but my guess is I have had about 8 inches fully in and have not had a problem. All I can say is give it a try. Not just because I recommended it but Mistress Ayn confirmed. Cannot speak for her but my guess is she doesn’t like accidents either.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Chi61, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Kallcarrty, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, international, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, furfan, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, Domina M, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, tosser, palmer, denali, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, TheDriver, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30843 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas