Sara Lips Wrestling
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#13357 - 02/13/21 04:09 AM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: Jiminhales]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I would say 8 inches is large and about what I take. I will give it a try before my next session, maybe in conjunction with some of the other suggestions here.

#13358 - 02/13/21 04:12 AM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: CelesteTaylor]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Thanks I agree anatomy is going to make things different for everyone but that size sounds about right. I can’t just have a dildo lying around the house so I’ve got to figure that end out.

#13414 - 02/16/21 01:28 PM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: Jiminhales]
Dr. Pleasure Online   content

Loc: New York, NY
Fully agree. If you get water too far into your bowels, then it will be there most of the day and you'll have accidents during a sessions. You want to evacuate the lower area but not touch the large intestines. I use an enema bag, but I don't kneel or bend over as this allows water to go into the intestines. I'll stand upright and give myself 2 to 3 enemas and then I'm good to go. This works fine for most strap-on play.

If you're going deep and/or fisting that's another story. The above works just as well but if they are pushing past inner sphincter, you want to make sure you're fully evacuated even with the contents of the large intestines. Then you don't want to eat for about 12 hours beforehand and you want to give yourself and deep enema. Then wait 1-2 hours before play so all the water has a chance to drain out.

#13416 - 02/16/21 02:22 PM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: Dr. Pleasure]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
I will also add to treat yourself to a nice salad the evening before. A little ruffage goes a long way in helping to clear things out.

#13436 - 02/17/21 01:39 PM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: Jiminhales]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Agreed.

Please eat a fucking salad ya'll.

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#13454 - 02/18/21 01:02 PM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: Mistress UV]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

LOL.

Actually legumes, berries, and flax seeds have the most fiber.

#13460 - 02/18/21 07:48 PM Please clean yer whole butt [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Addict

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I recommend proper anal cleansing even if the Domme isn't "going there". Nothing smells worse than to have a guy over your knee or on a bench and smell ass.

Absolutely agree. I think guys underestimate how much their ass might smell. It's not just about wiping your hole off, gentlemen. It's about the whole area. Clean immediately inside your hole and the entire length of your crack. Bacteria and sweat hang out there and it doesn't take long for it to get funky. Yes, that includes you guys who might only have to drive like 10 minutes to see your Domme.

You know what delights me? When a guy's ass smells pleasant. Like soap. But, sadly, that's rare.

#13461 - 02/18/21 08:09 PM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: Spark]

Addict

Originally Posted By Spark
Im obsessed with cleanliness during these sessions. However i hate the process and if there is a better way i could be easily convinced. My next strap on session is in a month so id love to find a new prep method.

What do others do? Anything else that works for people?

I also eat a very clean diet for a few days leading up to the session and eat very limited the day off as well. Any thoughts on diet. Foods to stay away from etc?

This reminds me I need to finish my dusty article about anal play.

People often seem to make it sound more complicated than it is. Like lots of prep with multiple steps.

It's really just rinsing a few times. Maybe making one or two different diet changes if you really feel like you want to make the rinsing process as easy as possible.

If you buy a pre-filled douche, remove the solution and replace with tepid water. *Gently* rinse until clear. Don't rocket-shoot it up there. It's not necessary and more likely to go up farther than you need...and then come out during play.

I find that if I'm doing play in the rectum and not going into the sigmoid colon then there is no need for a deep cleanse. Once you've douched a handful of times you should get a sense of how deeply the water is going and when you've gone as far as you need.

Changing your diet isn't necessary but it can facilitate an easier cleanse. Fiber = more solid BMs = less messy rinsing.

#13464 - 02/20/21 12:31 AM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: Mistress Tissa]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

I apologize if this seems like a dumb question but I have been tying to get this cleaning out process right for years. Can you say what type of play differentiates play going into just the rectum or going further into the sigmoid colon? Is it the size of the dildo or is it fisting as opposed to dildo play? Or anything else that is not coming to my mind right now?

#13669 - 03/08/21 04:48 PM Re: Strap on Prep and Enemas [Re: buffalo]

Addict

Originally Posted By buffalo
I apologize if this seems like a dumb question but I have been tying to get this cleaning out process right for years.

"years", buffalo? Then you are making it much more complicated than it is.

Quote:
Can you say what type of play differentiates play going into just the rectum or going further into the sigmoid colon?

Because the sigmoid colon is past the rectum it's a matter of depth.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (03/08/21 04:48 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27134 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon