04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1336 - 04/23/16 08:45 AM Most sessions in a short time?
junglepet Offline
Artisan

So how many in a short time with the same or different Mistresses? I'll give you my examples. I can get very impulsive when I get into subspace mode and don't care about the cash or scheduling. It happened rarely but it happens. Both involved traveling Mistresses, one never met before.

One was two years ago, with a female bodybuilder from LA who I never met, rarely does East Coast sessions, and who is short yet powerful and very curvy. I emailed and called the day before she arrived to set up the app't and discuss my Jungle Queen role play. It almost became a phone session. The next morning I arrive at her hotel and she said, "The door will be unlocked." The only light was from the bathroom and the shades were drawn. She was sitting on the edge of one of the beds with her coat on, high heels and jungle print string bikini and a little sleepy. Jet lag. She growled at me to shut the door and strip for her and we began this growling and grunting role play wrestle seduction session where we switched once or twice, which was completely unplanned. We loved it. I ran back the next morning before work and it was better than going to a gym.

Another was with the now retired Goddess Vegas when she came to NYC for an East Coast trip for 2 1/2 days a few years ago in the summer. I served her regularly for several years. Mature, a former dancer and athlete, long dark blonde hair with feminine and strong legs that she used for scissoring. I called from the lobby and she told me her floor - a new twist. I was told to meet her near the emergency stairway on that floor. She turned the corner where the stairway was and here was a vision in gold backless high heels, matching toe nails, tight black slacks and a short sleeved goldish knit top. "Open the door," she commanded, and I followed her into the stairway. She leaned against the landing's wall and ordered, "Kneel!" I did and she lifted up slightly the right foot. "Worship," was the next order and I removed her shoe and began devouring those golden toes. After but a couple of minutes she had me stop, put her shoe back on and she said, "follow me my pet," and we went to her room where intricate worshipping of her feet, legs and I was trapped in various scissor holds. I got home and couldn't sleep, replaying the experience in my mind. I got the courage to call he very early the next morning. She had a late morning flight and I was working. I begged to see her. She ordered me there by 7 am was like I never left that room. She used me awhile then ordered me to clean up, "And get to work so you won't lose your job! If you are not working you are of no use to me." Dazed, arosed and in deep sub space she pushed me to the door.

Edited by junglepet (04/23/16 06:41 PM)
Edit Reason: Missing word

#1342 - 04/23/16 11:55 AM Re: Most sessions in a short time? [Re: junglepet]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Thank you for sharing this fascinating story.

I have a limit to the number of sessions I can appreciate (this is one reason, perhaps the main reason, why I do not fantasize about being a full time slave). A couple times in my life I have had 3 sessions in a 4 week period. And with only 1 exception that I can recall this was followed by at least a month with no sessions.

#1344 - 04/23/16 12:17 PM Re: Most sessions in a short time? [Re: junglepet]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

I have one more story. A Mistress I met in the 1990s returned to my town and the scene a few years later. She had my email, I sessioned with her in her apartment. The session was extremely intense. I did things she always wanted me to experience and she became more sensual with me than ever before. She told me she had a contract and would be out of the city for 6 or 8 months, something like that. I kept replaying that last session in my mind, counting the days.

She finally emailed that she was back. We discussed a scenario and I got to her place. She is a domina by training but is fit enough to do scissors and be the Amazon Queen, and all she wore was her thong and backless high heels. She made Tarzan a jungle slut for the first time, worshiping just about everything including underarms, scissors, name calling, worshiping her strap on for the first time, GS... "Tarzan" was a big, hot mess by the end. I remained a "hot mess" for weeks and her schedule was wide open. I'd call to ask permission to pleasure myself if I could not session and she firmly, yet seductively, refused. I'd email and she'd answer in a sentence or two with specific language to push my buttons.

There is more to the story but in a month's time we must have had four, five sessions. I lost count. There is more to the story but the intensity of the experience was over the top.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34492 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress  Lexine