Atlanta Dungeon
New Lobby Posts
Psychedelics and bdsm
by palmer
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
X POST?
by LAN
Yesterday at 08:30 PM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Stables
by Soapy
Yesterday at 12:08 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Deposit Lost from famous domme
by Domina M
Yesterday at 02:24 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/20/24 03:03 PM
Houston - we have a problem
by TheDriver
04/19/24 06:32 AM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#13324 - 02/11/21 09:16 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
In a reply I gave in another post. My experience is if a client wants SO play the enema should be expelled very quickly. The longer the fluid is inside someone the more likely some will stay in for a while.
I hate accidents as much as the Domme. Pisses me off because it can ruin a session where the emphasis is SO play.

#13325 - 02/11/21 09:28 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: Jiminhales]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Absolutely. The best in session "enema" is actually not an enema at all but the little douche bulbs - quick in and out and not very deep. The exception is if you have hours to let a deep enema settle.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#13326 - 02/11/21 09:36 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Agreed. I am coming from the side if the sub is going to a Domme for SO play. Getting clean beforehand allows more time.
I used to follow the directions on the packaging and kept the fluid in as long as possible. Mistake. I guess the directions aren’t for people looking to get plowed. Lol

#13328 - 02/11/21 09:44 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: Jiminhales]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
True. :-)

One of the nastiest sessions I ever had was when a guy popped into a public restroom to give himself a quick Fleet right before the session. His good intentions ended not so good.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#13329 - 02/11/21 09:52 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

That was not me but, been there done that.

#13359 - 02/13/21 06:32 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: Cheyenne]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
i had an enema only once in a punishment oriented session some years ago. My mistress was mispleased about a booking of another lady i did two nonths ago (as i had the oportunity but she wasn’t available). The last session with her some weeks ago was already a very humiliating setting for me because she testet my future compliance and if she would allow me to see her again. i think, i passed the test - but the next session was even worse... or a dream come true; depends on your kinks: she decided to degrade me totally after she picked me up from the bathroom. She wrote with a black marker some words on my chest and led me on my knees to the hallway where she already had arranged some blanket and a toilet chair! i had to lay down, was tied down with some rope to the chair and then i was spat on and received the first load of her golden. As we were in the center of the house, all the ladies could witness my humilation - and were invited by her to use me as well. i stayed there for at least an hour, the ladies keept pasing by, made funny remarks about me. From time to time, my mistress looked after me, humiliated me verbally and enjoyed my suffering very much. Then she generously gave me again some of her golden to drink. And then, other girls opened the toilet lid an pissed on me. One nearly drowned me with her piss. Finally, i was released by her and led to another room, whrere she cuffed me spread eagled to a big torture bed. My legs were pulled up and then, she came back with an enema she had prepared for me. She proudly presented me the bag with warm, soapy water, opened her legs and than added quite a big quantity of her warm piss into the bag. Then, she applied the muzzle into my butt and let let it do its work. That was utter humiliation, having her piss flooding into my body... but it didn't really work as expected; she kept regulating the wheels contolling the flow, but finally gave up, removed the muzzle... and put it directly into my mouth! i had to drink up the awful mixture of soapy piss...
After the session, i was very happy to be in the bathroom again; i produced some really awful noises that smelled even worse - and in exactly that moment, she entered the bathroom to look after me. We both had a big laugh, i apologized deeply but she gave me a big hug. i was allowed to see her again :-)

Receiving an enema isn't something i did enjoy. It was fun in the humiliating context of the session. She never ever applied it to me in a session again - and i never missed it.

#13361 - 02/13/21 08:27 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: Slv4u]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

WOW. Your Dom knew you like a book, didn't she? That is the type of sessions that would either blow someone's mind in a good way or scar them for life. It is also the type of videos that I'd love to shoot. But, it is no longer possible in the US. Thanks for sharing this experience. My hat is off to your Dom.

#13365 - 02/13/21 09:26 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: Cheyenne]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Mistress Cheyenne, Thank You very much for Your replay!

Yes, i am very lucky having found her in this house. Now, she's gone independent and works in another big city - but i am(was) still able to meet her in a town that is reachable from my location. To bad this whole covid-19 hazzle interferes with all our kinks and businesses.

i am quite robust mentally and some hours after this session, it had a big smile on my face. It is really great when a domme have this kind of souverenity, security and self confidence to act up so freely. She exactly knew how much i adore and trust her.

To bad, the US has changed so much; i really would like to see a video of this kind directed by You. For me, it's not the buisiness of the Gouvernements to interfere in actions of consenting adults behind closed doors. i hope, europe / germany doesn’t derive in this direction.

#13373 - 02/14/21 02:09 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: Slv4u]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
Slv4u,

OMG a dream session would be to be the toilet for several Dommes endlessly having me drink their GS!! A large part of your session is my all time dream session! Congrats.

#13378 - 02/14/21 05:52 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: jacky b]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By jacky b
Slv4u,

OMG a dream session would be to be the toilet for several Dommes endlessly having me drink their GS!! A large part of your session is my all time dream session! Congrats.

When this annoying pandemic crisis is mastered, do come over to good old europe. At least in germany, there are quite a lot of dungeons offering this kind of play. i know (never experienced myself) of one place where you paid about $450 and could be used by all present ladies the whole day, as long as you consumed it all...

But having this kind of session as a surprise was an ultimate kick for my subspace and growing devotion to my Mistress.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
298 registered (Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, cbtlover, Chi61, langerr, DominaAdmin, Domina M, Domina_Felicity_Hart, ztrade, HenryB, The Thomas, nysubjack, CelesteTaylor, palmer, marstoy, Soapy, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, GulfCoastal, buffalo, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, ChicagoSlicker, Bruce88, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, cbot, bondagelover, midlet, furfan, HellionCobRoller, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, international, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, Chuck123, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31687 Guests and 101 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova