Goddess Gia Peccato
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#12860 - 01/13/21 08:56 AM Reference for Couples
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

My girlfriend and I are considering a session with a professional. My girlfriend will be in a dominant role. The formality and equipment is the driving force here. Travel isn't a big deal. We are going to tie it into a vacation. Any recommendations?

#12915 - 01/18/21 04:59 AM Re: Reference for Couples [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I would think that most prodoms see couples. It is good to talk with someone on the phone to see if you pick up on a connection and interest. You've mention the formality of a professional studio and combining the experience with a vanilla vacation. Michelle Lacy would probably be a good fit. She has two incredible studios in South Florida. She is also an amazing session dom, very open minded. If it is kinky, she'll love it. She has taught a lot of courses in bdsm. So, she'd probably be comfortable taking a hands on teacher role for you and your girlfriend if that is what you are looking for.

#12919 - 01/18/21 07:38 AM Re: Reference for Couples [Re: Cheyenne]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

DEFINITELY Mistress Michelle loves these type of sessions. I think Mistress Ayn in Atlanta might be a great choice as well. If travel is not an issue, and if the UK opens, Mistress Tess across the pond is diabolically wonderful.

Edited by teddymishka (01/18/21 07:40 AM)

#12922 - 01/19/21 04:21 AM Re: Reference for Couples [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Enthusiast

Thanks for the advice. Florida and Georgia seem like viable options for us. I've looked at both lady's websites. The reality that we are actually going to do this is exciting.

#12934 - 01/19/21 09:13 PM Re: Reference for Couples [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

enjoy!!

#13155 - 01/30/21 02:05 PM Re: Reference for Couples [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello SB. Kudos to you and your partner for exploring this together. As teddy said, I do love couples sessions and I do a lot of them. So if you are ever in Atlanta, look Me up. Here is a link to some of the work I have done with couples:

http://mistressayn.com/blog/tag/couples/

We have even had too couples come to FemDom Mansion:

https://femdommansion.com/pressing-candy-into-service-at-femdom-mansion/
https://femdommansion.com/a-subsub-couples-experience/

You should definitely do your research and have your wife talk with the perspective Domme. A chat with the female half is a requirement of Mine. It puts her at ease and helps Me establish her level of interest. If she has fun and feels empowered and sexy, you can't help but have fun too. I will also say that respect for the couple dynamic is imperative. I don't treat the male sub the same in a couple's session. It is a completely different dynamic than a solo session. Also note that some Dommes don't see couples. I have had many pros say they have encountered drama and find the situation to be more work than it is worth. I have seldom felt that way, but I think it has to do with My screening process. Hope this helps.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#13277 - 02/08/21 07:17 PM Re: Reference for Couples [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
As a devoted follower of Mistress Ayn for many years, I can tell you that I have seen how excited she gets over these situations and that she has couples who visit with her on a regular basis (return visits is absolutely the best recommendation anyone can ever give a Domme), so she is absolutely the first person who came to mind when I read this.

#13305 - 02/10/21 05:23 AM Re: Reference for Couples [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Enthusiast

Thank you. This is very helpful. I have looked at your website and was impressed. We ended up booking with a Dom in Florida with the deciding factor being how to tie it in with a vacation. I've enjoyed reading your posts and am impressed with your reviews. Hopefully, our experience as a couple is something that goes well and we can eventually come to see you in a warmer month. I respect that you talk to both parties of a couple. My girlfriend is the one who turned me on to all of this. But, the extent of our experience is in our bedroom with items purchased from Home Depot. I find myself being a little too distracted with my personal excitement while it should really be centered around her. It is good to know there are ladies who take they dynamics of the a couple into consideration.

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (denali, langerr, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26959 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix