Lady Bellatrix
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#13232 - 02/05/21 06:15 AM Re: Wife/Girlfriend Dillema [Re: Awillingstudent]
slvmaximus Online   content

Yep - tried that in 2003, did not work. I had known the domme for like six years and we had some outside connections. She wrote an email to me detailing a phone conversation that we had like I was a first time client. We were going to start in her vanilla living room. My wife and I never got there. We could not get past the email - LOL. I think I have it somewhere. It does not matter. For me, the streams were never truly crossed and I would have been a fool to do that. My vanilla life is solid and I'm lucky that I have it.

Another domme taught me a great lesson about 10 years later. It was "people don't leave their vanilla lives for their kinks." I've been doing sessions since 1993 and that was the most direct wake up, slap in the face that I ever got. It was simple and also great.

Think about that. Your kink partner, male or female, might be great in the heat of passion, but what about the rest of the package? Finances, long term life goals, and general daily operational practices matter.

Good luck my friend.

Edited by slvmaximus (02/05/21 06:16 AM)

#13280 - 02/09/21 12:00 AM Re: Wife/Girlfriend Dillema [Re: slvmaximus]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
OMG talk about irony on this subject. The Dr. Phil (one of the most pompous people on the planet I know) show today had a set of Female triplets one of which has a boyfriend who is clearly a masochist. They are discussing how it works, as the two other sisters think he's a bad guy/freak due to his fetishes. That's how i ended up recording the show - key word "fetish" I record all. The Woman in question had her expensive shoes taken by the boyfriend and used/ruined for his sub/masochistic pleasures with another Woman (Domme?). i'm in the middle of watching the episode, but will report back further another time with what "Dr" Phil has to say. Said Girlfriend has tried to satisfy some of his kinks such as stepping on him, his face, and his balls.

#13281 - 02/09/21 12:48 AM Re: Wife/Girlfriend Dillema [Re: jacky b]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
Ok "finished" watching the episode, but guess what...It's a two
part episode, so it'll be on tomorrow if anyone wants to watch.

#13374 - 02/14/21 02:32 AM Re: Wife/Girlfriend Dillema [Re: Cheyenne]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

This is a very tempting subject to talk about but to my mind inappropriate. Some of the guys here feel the need to communicate because they are in a predicament and sharing feelings or info with kindred spirits is a help. Professional mistresses have at least some public profile which give them some cover. But wives? Why should personal things about the wives be shared behind their backs in a public forum? Not every news is fit to print.

#13375 - 02/14/21 05:20 AM Re: Wife/Girlfriend Dillema [Re: Komodo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

If their wives are in the scene and it wouldn't be an anonymous conversation, I'd say it would be wrong to discuss them here. But, as it is, it is highly doubtful anyone of us would come to know their wives. It is considerate for you to be concerned.

#13380 - 02/14/21 01:04 PM Re: Wife/Girlfriend Dillema [Re: Cheyenne]
painslut Offline

Loc: Southern Ca
I am much older now and I am a current relationship. Ever since I was in my mid 30s I have always been up front with my GFs and told them I have a Femdom kinky side. I think I am more lucky then must as my range of kink varies from very light to hardcore extreme. So all my relationships understood and accepted my kink. I do npt session nearly as of much as I use to due to the fact I have been in relationships. But when I do I let the lady I am seeing know I have the urge to session and need to see someone to paly hard. All I can do is be upfront and let the chips fall/

This is a much better approach then what I did before in my younger days. This may explain to a degree I way I have chose to be single all my life as I allowed my kink to be a big part of my life.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Soapy, denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26882 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn