Mistress Lynn
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#13191 - 02/02/21 01:14 AM Save Atlanta Dungeon
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Save Atlanta Dungeon Fundly Page

As I have always feared, Atlanta Dungeon is the latest iconic play space to fall into financial trouble because of Covid. Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Ayn announced the issue last month and started a GoFundMe fundraiser, but GoFundMe messed with them and finally cancelled it before they allowed either of these Women to withdraw the funds (all money was returned to the donors). So, they are now trying to do it again using a different site named Fundly.

Atlanta Dungeon has been able to stay open throughout most of the pandemic with them only being caught up in things during the initial lockdowns. However, the bills have still been piling up based on the lack of sessions, events and touring Dommes driven by the general concerns related to Covid. I, as an example, haven't visited since last January (and yes... its killing me) instead of the 3 to 4 times a year I usually do.

Unfortunately, like a lot of businesses their landlord is cutting them no slack or working with them on temporary rent reductions to deal with the economic situation. They have been holding on and pushing through but they are now up against it even with the light at the end of the tunnel finally in sight. Luckily their needs are reasonable (only a total of $15k, with nearly $2500 being raised in the first 24 hours already) so please, if you can, help save this play space in the heart of Atlanta. If you are a sub anywhere near Atlanta, consider visiting and experiencing one of the amazing Dommes who are a part of this collective and leaving a extra tip to go towards saving this amazing facility and the group of Women who inhabit it.

Asp

Here is the appeal from Mistress Ultra Violet as posted on the Fundly site:

Due to the COVID-19 crisis, Our studio in Atlanta has suffered financially and we are now facing the possibility of losing our beloved home of over 8 years. We are now running out of time to keep the space that we've all worked so hard to build. This financial help is needed immediately. Funds will be used to pay back rent, future rent, utility bills, and advertising costs. If we are unable to keep our current space, the funds will also be used to downsize to a smaller location and to cover moving costs. The interruption in our daily lives this year has been difficult to say the least, but My hope is to make it through this crisis — to continue to work and grow and welcome new members of our community.

Thank you, MUV

#13193 - 02/02/21 01:35 AM Re: Save Atlanta Dungeon [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I'm having a difficult time with the fundly page. Is there a way to mail a donation?

#13197 - 02/02/21 09:49 AM Re: Save Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello Cheyenne. Please let us know what issue you are having with Fundly. You can PM if you want. But in the meantime, you can email UV direct about making a donation off the platform. Her email is mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#13198 - 02/02/21 09:53 AM Re: Save Atlanta Dungeon [Re: AspX]

Veteran

Thank you very much for posting this, asp. Our fingers are crossed that this fund will stay up. Private donations off platform have helped too and I want to thank everyone that has given so far.

If anyone wants to donate direct, please contact Mistress Ultra Violet at mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com.

#13208 - 02/03/21 04:08 AM Re: Save Atlanta Dungeon [Re: AspX]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
+1

#13210 - 02/03/21 09:15 AM Re: Save Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Cheyenne]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

It keeps telling my card's security code is incomplete but there is no option to type it anywhere. I could try it by re-entering my card number but will just reach out to MUV and see if I can zelle a donation. I hope so much The Atlanta Dungeon can hang onto their location. You've ridden out the toughest times in this mess. You've got to be almost over the hump.

#13221 - 02/04/21 04:50 AM Re: Save Atlanta Dungeon [Re: AspX]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will donate today.

#13225 - 02/04/21 03:35 PM Re: Save Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Cheyenne]
langerr Online   content
Regular

I just used the site with no issues.

#13229 - 02/05/21 12:45 AM Re: Save Atlanta Dungeon [Re: langerr]

Veteran

Thank you, langerr. Much appreciated.

#13233 - 02/05/21 08:17 AM Re: Save Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Mistress Ayn]
langerr Online   content
Regular

The site is a bit funky. It's been 12 hours and I haven't gotten a confirmation email, and the donation totals have not updated. They did charge my credit card. That's not a problem as long as you got the funds.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27321 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller