#1292 - 04/19/16 12:09 AM Things have
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

gotten awfully quiet around here

#1293 - 04/19/16 01:28 AM Re: Things have [Re: The Thomas]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
unfortunately agreed, My friend. hopefully if we can post interesting things to read and we get some more interaction from a few Dominas, this community will come around!! Thanks for your efforts!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#1294 - 04/19/16 08:06 AM Re: Things have [Re: The Thomas]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

after 10 or some years of maxfisch covering a few dozen major topics . . . and covering several of the major topics between 2 and 10 times . . .

there is not much less for controversy . . .

#1297 - 04/19/16 08:26 PM Re: Things have [Re: ztrade]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

I agree.

#1298 - 04/19/16 08:38 PM Re: Things have [Re: The Thomas]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I have been super busy and getting ready to go on tour. However I am going to start posting some of My Dungeon adventures. Let Me know what topics you would like to discuss.

Mistress Ultra Violet

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#1299 - 04/19/16 09:45 PM Re: Things have [Re: Mistress UV]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

The topics that would be fun are:

1) if and when, during a caning (or whipping or floggin) session, a guy finds that his safeword isn't working for some reason
and/or
1a) you have discussed safewording with him and then promptly restrained and gagged him;
1a1) if a guy is in a caning or whipping visit, and if he is complaining, talking or whining, acting briefly like you are about to stop and gagging him;
1b) stories of guys--if any!--you told that after the 3rd or 4th visit with you, you would not honor safewords during corporal punishments except at your discretion . . . and if and how they tried to get out of things, assuming they were not gagged, and whether or not you gagged them partway through;
2) how various guys have reacted to golden showers that were not pre-arranged or requested by the sub--presumably 80% happy and 5% irritated . . .;
3) adventures in caning, if any, in which the guy did not set up a safeword cause he thought he wouldn't need one or for other reasons;
4) any golden showers you have done including some clothing . . . a shirt or tie or undies or . . .;
5) any visits in which you gave the guy a surprise choice or wearing lipstick or being caned;
6) visits in which a guy suffering in tease and denial then agreed to do other things such as caning, whipping or forced bi;
7) whether or not a guy thought the session would be strap-on training and it became or was forced bi, if any . . .;
8) stories, if any, where a whipping or caning became a forced bi visit and how the guy was reacting.
9) guys who were having a tease and denial session and who came unexpectedly and how he and you reacted and if you caned or whipped them or did other things . . .;

Of course, some of these things might be at times consensual non-consenting or mentally or emotionally challenging for some guys. Some dommes would not do these things but some do . . .

But I think I read that a number of your sessions run 2 or 3 hours . . . and surely a guy wouldn't have planned out a whole 3 hours and I assume you improvise at times or create surprises at times . . .

10) how often, in a visit of 2 or 3 hours, you give him what he is asking for or seeking in the first 60 to 90 minutes and then challenge him or surprise him in some way . . .
11) if and when you have a guy or sub who is in his 3rd to 8th visit . . . and after 3 visits or so and he likes you enough to want to come back, you push his limits in some way, by saying, "Now that you are a more regular visitor, I want you to understand that I expect some pain slut visits more than you have been doing. My regular subs do at least a visit or two of several hundred strokes--(Whatever is a real number or one you make up for some guys!)-- Can we do that your next session?"
12) if, in a tease and denial session, you teased the guy about your going nude or topless, and he would yield to a caning or whipping if you did take more of your clothing off;

by the way, the fellow with the opening post notes that things have been quiet . . . I don't expect all dommes to have the stories of the types I have listed and I don't expect some dommes to have stories of each of the types I mention. Some domme do "surprises" and some dommes do less of them. I have "experienced" 3 or 4 of the more minor items listed above, though one of the scenarios was at my suggestion and so it was not a surprise in the way that many of these could be surprises.

Edited by ztrade (04/20/16 08:57 AM)

#1300 - 04/20/16 11:51 AM Re: Things have [Re: ztrade]
wolf Offline
Artisan

It is a shame that this site has not taken off. It is an ideal replacement for the owner neglected Max. You have been a one person cheer leader for this place.

PLEASE KEEP UP THEY WILL COME AS IT HSS BEEN BUILT FOR US.

All the best,
wolf

#1305 - 04/20/16 07:21 PM Re: Things have [Re: Sissybuttslave]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I had been trying to get the lay of the land around here before starting my own threads.

#1314 - 04/21/16 07:50 AM Re: Things have [Re: wolf]
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

Wolf, I couldn't agree more domina.ms is the ideal replacement for the owner neglected Max. I am going to be posting more. This is the site I am supporting it may take awhile but I'm committed and sure that the migration from max will take place. I am also excited about the upcoming clips section.

Empress Ming

#1319 - 04/21/16 10:27 AM Re: Things have [Re: Mistress UV]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Dear Mistress Uv, it would be great to hear about your most fun sessions from your perspective! Really just hearing anything from you is good!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Queen Naomi, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34497 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas