Mrs. Weltsova
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#12945 - 01/20/21 12:01 PM Re: Favored Playspaces [Re: Swordfish]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

The lifestyle vibe of playing in a house or apartment is really a big deal for me

I never really thought of it this way until now. but when i first started doing this 20 years ago the playspaces were always hidden. Down a dark hallway in a dark room etc. it was kind of seedy. Somtimes that could be good but i wanted this to be part of my life.

These non dungeon scenes normalize the lifestyle for me.

Now its more about just 2 people connecting. Or 3 people if thats what you are into 😄.

#12949 - 01/20/21 02:38 PM Re: Favored Playspaces [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
You must have been an absolute blast to session with. I remember seeing your ads in magazines and thinking how I would love to have a session with you. Basically you were hot!!!! I was single at the time too but too scared and locked into my own life at the time to travel to Rhode Island where I think you were. Maybe Ohio? Definitely one of the things I look back on and regret my inaction.

#12950 - 01/20/21 02:49 PM Re: Favored Playspaces [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I’m not sure if I have a favorite. The first Domme I saw on a regular basis sessioned out of her apartment in a 3 flat in a quiet residential neighbourhood. I’d park a couple blocks away, call from a pay phone and walk up. She had some equipment which was enough for me. I’ve had great sessions in all kinds of different spaces. The thing for me is I’m
always worried about being recognised so anywhere I don’t see people coming and going is good.

#12953 - 01/20/21 04:56 PM Re: Favored Playspaces [Re: Cheyenne]
bcd Offline
Occasional

Traditional dungeon for me!

#12954 - 01/20/21 05:04 PM Re: Favored Playspaces [Re: buffalo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Thank you. You still owe me a phone call. We didn't get your latest adventures on the last one. :-)

#12956 - 01/20/21 05:51 PM Re: Favored Playspaces [Re: bcd]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

What is your idea of a traditional dungeon? I ask because I've seen so many. Some of them have been wide open spaces and spectacular. Others have been theme houses that was like stepping into a magical world. Some of been a receptionist in the front with a row of small "Dungeon rooms," and had the feel of being in an hourly no tell motel.

#12958 - 01/20/21 10:53 PM Re: Favored Playspaces [Re: Cheyenne]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
I've been lucky enough to session with a couple! Most are sessioning out of more typical dungeon-like settings, alas

#12960 - 01/21/21 07:56 AM Re: Favored Playspaces [Re: Cheyenne]
bcd Offline
Occasional

I guess the dedicated rooms to be specific. Only been to one house and didn't like the vibe. I prefer not to mingle with many others beyond who I have come to see. Plus there's enough stories about houses in general (upselling, etc.) and the one time I was there I experienced exactly that. I'm happy to pay fairly, but I don't like that tactic at all.

Dommes who have a dedicated, room with quality (sturdy) equipment are what I have found most to my liking. The authenticity is important. You can tell cheapness right away. Smaller and intimate is my preference. Just enough room necessary to do whatever activity you're doing. I also think private dungeons tend to be cleaner from what I've experienced.

#12961 - 01/21/21 08:16 AM Re: Favored Playspaces [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
What is your idea of a traditional dungeon? I ask because I've seen so many. Some of them have been wide open spaces and spectacular. Others have been theme houses that was like stepping into a magical world. Some of been a receptionist in the front with a row of small "Dungeon rooms," and had the feel of being in an hourly no tell motel.

Probably the last truly memorable dungeon I ever visited was Empress Dominique's in Jersey City during the '98 to 2000 time frame. It was a whole process to get there. Drive to NJ from NYC and make a quick right hand turn off the Holland Tunnel. Either pick up the Empress at her home or meet her there. (She shared the space with another Mistress and it was always just the Empress and me there.) It was in an old warehouse. It consisted of a small waiting room, a bathroom and a large playspace with a cross, benches, etc. for bondage, various equipment, etc. a very theatrical space. A perfect stage for the Empress. And I did serve the Empress at her apartment too which was great since it was more lifestyle and intimate.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Cheyenne, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, langerr, porkster, Chuck123, Soapy, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27062 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon