by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#12826 - 01/10/21 06:55 AM Goddess Gia -- The Gates/Independent
Eastbabyhuey Online   content

As I continue to do what I can to support the women of the Gates, I finally sessioned with Goddess Gia. I had been wanting to session with her for a long time and I am so glad I finally saw her. Gia does scenes at The Gates and as an independent. The Gates and the women there are revitalized, the energy level and vibe among the women there are palpable.
Gia is ethical, intelligent, creatively kinky, and beautiful.
Her links are below, including a link to her Covid information. It's one of the more thoughtful pieces I've read by a domme and about Covid in general. I wish Gia was in charge of our country and state! Fortunately, she was in charge of me. She somehow managed to make something that one might initially view as a turnoff -- Covid safety -- and turn it into something hot. It started out as essentially distance domination, as I was taking the pain of getting swabbed up my skull because she told me to get a Covid test, then making me isolate, then coming up with ways to make our in person scene hot while integrating Covid safety.
Gia clearly is dedicated to her craft. She spent a lot of time emailing back and forth with me and preparing for our session. When all was said and done, it was obvious that she'd spent several hours with communications, setup and other prep, the session itself and cleanup.
We traded some ideas and interests but she put everythng together.
She also is perceptive and has a great sense of humor, there were a number of spontaneous outbursts and exchanges during our scene. I had a lot of laughs and a lot of welps when getting paddled.
Oh, and she's stunning. I really like her photos, quite a few different looks, but her beauty in person surpasses them. She also wore an incredibly sexy outfit.
Although we had just met, we created a great dynamic and an incredibly hot session.

https://www.thegatessm.com/gia
https://www.dominatrixgia.com/
https://www.dominatrixgia.com/covid-19

Edited by Eastbabyhuey (01/10/21 04:03 PM)
Edit Reason: clarification

#12829 - 01/10/21 03:49 PM Re: Goddess Gia -- The Gates/Independent [Re: Eastbabyhuey]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

#16428 - 01/08/22 02:55 PM Re: Goddess Gia -- The Gates/Independent [Re: The Thomas]
Ritesh Kumar Offline
Occasional

Thanks for your post. What is the best way to setup a session with Goddess Gia?

#16523 - 02/02/22 12:12 AM Re: Goddess Gia -- The Gates/Independent [Re: ]
Ritesh Kumar Offline
Occasional

Thanks for the review. What is her stance towards Covid? Does she prefer wearing masks and doing social distancing play?

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Chuck123, palmer, international, Cheyenne, TheDriver, Soapy, furfan, Dominions, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Kallcarrty, cbtlover, denali, Domina M, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, tosser, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30944 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina